RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-05, 07:03 PM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Post My Driver

IP: CF4E 8780

i travel alot . i've been all around the world and for the most part i have enjoyed where i have been. if there is one thing that i have learned from my extensive travel lifestyle its that i have experienced many things that some individuals will never experience. so in a sense i have seen more and experienced more than most people twice my age .... i'd have to say the place that has had the most impact on me is india. i can't tell you how it appealing to the emotions it is when you touch down on the landing strip seeing palm trees and city lights. contrary to belief there arent that many cows lol but we did have a incident where we had cows coming into our apartment complex eating our grass but besides that they just do their thing. i really had a chance to experience two sides of india , the rich part and the poor part. my mother is a cardiologist and at the time she was teaching the other doctors there how to do some new heart caths but yea so we had everything a driver maids servants butlers and a very very nice apartment. i lived that life till the monsoons came in late july right around my birthday. i decided i wanted to "hang out " with our driver so i talked my mom into letting me hang with him instead of the maids and servants. so we went to his house or i should say garage . he lived in the garage of a very nice old man , with his wife, son, sister, and mother in law. inside of this man's house was a small stove, a rug, 5 mats, and a tv ... i walked in and i was accepted immediently . that night i had one of the best meals of my life. it was meager yet filling for some reason a rice dish with a few local veggies and a 7 up straight out of the bottle. it surprised me how someone who had so little could give so much. its things like that , that really give a new outlook on life. even though i was young at the time i really could see the importance of the moment. we stayed in india for the summer and returned to london for a few weeks before heading home to the states. lol thats sorta my story yea a small one

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat