RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-05, 04:20 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Last Night was Wild-out..

IP: 07A8 D079

i never had so much fun at a party str8 up. i went to this VIP Kappa party in chi.
tell me why, i danced from beginning to end, i stopped to get a drink once.. but i was cuttin up. these two girls was pissed cuz i danced with this fine dude they liked. so they tried to get buck when knuck if you buck came on, then i got buck with them and outdanced them and the dj was like damn we got a hot mami up here. she crushin the rest y'all..

at first i didn't know he was talkin to me until the light swirled where i was dancin at, then he played Ciara's OH, believe i worked that song like Ciara didn't exist... Then he played some Reggaeton, and some dancehall.. Beenie Man song came on and i grabbed my g(this girl i knew from my old school and we did this little dance and foot-worked (chi-town dance) paired up everybody was watchin us..)

and i don't know none of the Kappas but i watched them do their strut and all, throughout the party and a few sweethearts accompanied them.

This Nupe(highest order of a Kappa) danced with me and was like damn i seen you poppin that shit all night, he was like dance wit me and what not. I was thinking why you pick me, cuz Nupes more stand-offish and don't just dance with 'any' female, they real picky basically and feel high class so they normally just watching from a distance. Nonetheless, i was like coo. i danced wit this nigga for a good minute and he was like you too much for me, so i pushed him back and start dancing in front of him. and he told his Kappa friends that walked passed, damn she got every nigga up at the party just watchin her pop that.. i was rolling laughin, then i walked away..

i was on my way out and this nigga grabbed my belt-buckle (that's a chi-town way of saying "i seen you all night, dance wit me"), so i turned around and juked all the way to the floor with this nigga.. shit was wild.. i juked this nigga from behind doing a backbend (without touchin the floor) and he was holdin my hands, i wish somebody took pics so i can show y'all.. but we wilded out str8 up, and bitches was jealous cuz i was the Youngest female in there, tearin up the party.

there was an afterparty but i was too tired and my hair turned to a poof, from sweating. so i went wit my guy to go eat something then we chilled for a minute, then went home. Trust, I left the party with the one i originally came with.

I'm telling y'all last night (this morning) was fuckin hype. I never had so much fun str8 up. I'm telling y'all come to Chicago if you want a hype ass party. I been dancing and been a choreographer since God gave me the feet to move.. It's been on my mind all morning so i had to tell the story about it. I'm still kinda outta it right now.
Old 05-07-05, 04:29 PM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94FD 5002

Oh, okay.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 05-07-05, 04:39 PM   #3
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 3CAE 6243

I wanna grind with you
Old 05-07-05, 04:41 PM   #4
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

I tried to get her intoxicated, so I'd hit but didnt work..
I tried slipping date rape drugs but i popped the X...
So i was the man standing on the wall at the party