RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-05, 11:46 AM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
My December

IP: 9F49 836F

I originally wrote this for my campain for Best Open Mic of December... I decided not to drop that month... but I feel that now that I'm out of HS... I'd go ahead and drop some of these open mics that I've been stowing away on my comp... this is a shorter OM, but still same emotion that I usually come with... So without Further Adu... I give to you... My December...

This is my December… My words froze from the cold air…
This is my December… this is my pain I must go share…

How ironic… I’m sittin’ here drinkin’ gin & tonic… The good kid gone bad… I look back and laugh… I was nothin’ but a fad…
Can I breathe easy now… seeming how I’m only 5 measly months away from being able to graduate… please don’t speak I will elaborate…
Every night of my life since the real me died I’ve cried… I won’t lie… Does it make me any less of a man to confess what I can’t understand…
Man In this land of the free… I’m oppressed… the best that ever took a breath has left… I’m not depressed… I’m jest confused…
Abused by words… and it hurts… I will spit this lyric until I over come the month… every December I will remember the hurt

And I’d… Give it all away… Just to know what it’s like to be accepted… To know what’s like to have a reflection…
Give it all away… Just to be like everyone else… not to be like everyone else…

Y’all like to pretend you’re a friend… In the end I’ll let him sort you out… I could whore you out… but there’s no benefit… reminisce…
Ever since y’all been a bitch… But didn’t it send a bit of eminence… well I’m here to finish it… Cuz for some treasonous reason I’ve been the bitch…
But It didn’t make since then… and It still doesn’t in the sense that I’m the victim and y’all hittin’ with the bitchin’ always got some conviction…
And never for yourself… it’s always for someone else… But really is it you who’s at fault… Y’all mauled yourself now you against the wall ready to fall…
So don’t claim my name’s to blame cuz you came to reign but you only brought yourself shame… the game is pain… and it tears through my veins…
So I’m a champion… I had to overcome what can’t be done…

And I’d… Give it all away… Just to know what it’s like to be accepted… To know what’s like to have a reflection…
Give it all away… Just to be like everyone else… not to be like everyone else…

Give it all away… Just to be like everyone else… just to be like everyone else…
X2

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 04:11 PM   #2
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: FADE 75A3

uppin' dammit...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 04:57 PM   #3
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Pretty dope... not your best... It was pretty deep though. Pretty emotional and easy to see where you were coming from. Dope... And nice feedback on mine! Like 3 words, lol.. I personally liked the second verse better than the first one. But that is just my opinion.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 05-14-05, 10:17 PM   #4
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 9F60 3F54

yeah... that 1st verse is what really kept me from posting it.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 05-16-05, 11:36 PM   #5
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 7D8B DD8E

word....... that waz good shit.... lost a lil bit da flow.... keep up nigga yo got good creativity... try to arrange a lil the structure.... pc out..... 8/10..... creativity +1!!!!!!

RTF PLZ

Bizzacckkk
Old 05-17-05, 04:01 PM   #6
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 2E12 3A53

thanks man...

uppin'

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote: