RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-05, 07:27 PM   #1
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

Best Beef Ever

IP: A181 D033

Look i aint askin which two rappers' beef went the deepest physically cos we all know the answer to that cos they ain't around no more.

I'm askin which rappers lyrically had the best beef ever?
And who do you personally think won?

Now it don't matter who da majority think won. you ain't got to follow the crowd if you don't want to. So voice your personal opinion.
Old 06-08-05, 07:29 PM   #2
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

best lyricle battle ever Nas jay-z and if anyone says other wise there fuckin idiots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 07:34 PM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
best lyricle battle ever Nas jay-z and if anyone says other wise there fuckin idiots....

Yeh man i'd definantly regard that battle as the best.

Keep the opinions flowing in
Old 06-08-05, 08:36 PM   #4
Control Freq
Suspended

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 536C 9346

nas and jay-z or 50 cent and the game

Idunno they were all stupid fights
Old 06-09-05, 01:34 AM   #5
The Militant
www.militantmusic.com

IP: CBD1 4982

cant decide......pac and bigge or nas and jay-z

winners---2pac...nas
Old 06-09-05, 05:21 AM   #6
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 7F23 8EDF

yeah millitant i agree with u homie... pac and nas...
Old 06-09-05, 07:21 PM   #8
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F964 623A

Jay-Z and Nas. The misconception many people use is Nas started it well the truth is Jay sent a subliminal on a song with Memphis bleek something about him selling more. Bleek said something in the song like I wanna ball till i fall on the chorus so Nas said "You wanna ball 'til you fall i can help you with that". Next Bleek sends a subliminal saying "Your lifestyle was written" or some ish like that. so on QB's Finest Album Nas sends a subliminal back saying "O no you didnt you wanna know who's is written" bla bla bla...on the radio bleek beanie sigel, freeway dissed him and then there was summerjam. Nas came out with the stillmatic freestyle and then there was the Takeover. Honestly one would think it's over for Nas here but Nas amazed everyone and Jay-Z(he was mumbling on Hot97 about it) He proved here that He was cool with Nas and was basically a fan of Nas himself. and accused him of biting and the strage part is on Blueprint he bit off of Nas from some verse he spit on Verbal Intercourse. Those lines and the overall impact of the diss basically ended it..but Jay-Z came with "Super Ugly". the first verse was wack and he said some pretty self contradictory shit there. as a matter of fact the stillmatic freestyle>>>>>>>>>Super Ugly. The second verse had some raw lines about fucking Nas' baby momma. I mean it didnt win Jay the battle because he sent a whole verse dedicated to a woman Nas already broke up with. Besides "Now you wanna hit bitches I hit" basically he sent more subliminals on Stillmatic that killed jay if you listen to "You're da man" Nas shows how Jay wants to be him. I mean it's been proved true as well. Jay worked with R Kelly after being done with him. got his bitch after he was done with him basically it jsut became worse for Jay. People say Nas won and ended it here but one thing people take into account is that song on Blueprint 2. Jay brought points ere and there but what people fail to realize is the lines he accuses of Nas for hypocrisy are hypocritical themselves. Jay went from Big Pimpin to Bonnie and Clyde and he's attacking Nas for wearing both kufis and bandannas. And there is shit that still cant be explained. I mean he was amazed by Nas before reasonable doubt and Nas's flow influenced him (and along with the east coast) so a lot of that is unexplainable). and basically think of it like this. jay went from a cocky swagger to this. He brought some points up(especially about TD Jakes) but if anything he just NEARLY got even, there is still unexplainable shit like he said. Nas summed it up perfectly "I was scarface and jay was monalo/it hurt me when I had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo"~Last Real Nigga Alive, the song is basically saying STFU, it's over it's over. and another thing that happened was there was gonna be a battle going down between Jay and Nas. This didnt go down for two reasons, Nas's mom had died recently, the battle had already died down he basically won @ the pre-written part, which is what he's good @ why take the chance @ he face to face since he might lose? I know some folks would say that makes him a bitch, just accept it's just a challenge bla bla bla but it had ALREADY died down and agian his motehr had died recently etc. besides who knows it was just a call out it never went down it could be tactics and yea Nas called Jay to perhaps collaborate on a radio station recently does that make him a bitch, does that make him afraid of getting murked by Nas on the track like he did on Analyze this?(even though Jay dudnt even know Nas was gonna be on that)

so to sum it all up. Nas WON...

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-05, 07:26 PM   #9
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 473F 6D42

really i like all the songs that gunit+eminem v.s. benzino+ja cuz these are all the songs i like from EM's camp only ja+benz all sux damn
"nail in the coffin"
"bully"
"backdown"
"I smell pussy"
these are just a few but the besdt one is
"Do Rae Me" sumthin like that

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-05, 07:27 PM   #10
Hitchcock

IP: B52C 6258

lol yeah that was def the most seriously lyrical one, but i liked it alot last year/year n a half ago when that whole Aftermath camp put out like 2395398 disses. them shits was hot enuff to be songs just becuz the beats was done by dre n them. i mean it wasnt really no contest cuz the murder inc crew wasn't al that but when Em ripped benzino twice it was funny as hell. plus it was the first time i think somebody got Busta rhymes ot beef at somebody which was crazy lol
Old 06-09-05, 07:29 PM   #11
Hitchcock

*shit hits the fan*<hot shit
*Bump Heads* <hot shit both of these joints was fire
n i forget what the other one was called but all there was hot
Old 06-09-05, 07:31 PM   #12
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: F282 9E6D

only nail in the coffin and bully were good...the rest was trash...but i gotta say Nas And Jay
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-05, 07:35 PM   #13
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 473F 6D42

ohhh yea but how bout that hail mary i was really feelin that joint back then

and on the nas and jayz beef which do u think really backed out cuz nas and his crew made a diss "Quick to Backdown" and jay never responded so?

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-05, 07:36 PM   #14
Hitchcock

cuz that song was fuckin wack and so are the bravehearts, thats why they album flopped lol
Old 06-09-05, 08:30 PM   #15
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

IP: F964 623A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcock
cuz that song was fuckin wack and so are the bravehearts, thats why they album flopped lol

well it wasnt a real diss but Nas threw subliminals and the beef was over that's not a real diss. SUBLIMINALS my friend there is a difference. the shit was over who gives a fuck now???

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote