RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-05, 11:47 AM   #1
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Injuries...

IP: FEFC E273

yea yesterday, i had a baseball game....long story short i dislocated my shoulder...man it hurt like a bitch, but it hurt even more when the doctors had to pop it back in place...and now i have to go to physical therapy...the end

so to make this thread meaningfull, post what injuries you've had..and i dont wanna see paper cuts as a injury
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 11:49 AM   #2
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

damn iwas gonna say a paper cut and ink poison due that my name is pen n paper......lol nah havent had a major injury be4

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 12:04 PM   #4
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 0E77 FF2A

Broke my foot, and people didn't believe me that I did, so I had to walk around on it for the rest of the day. I made every single person sign that cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-02-05, 12:07 PM   #5
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Broke my foot, and people didn't believe me that I did, so I had to walk around on it for the rest of the day. I made every single person sign that cast.

lol that happened to my friend when he was playin soccer hurt his foot and the coach said to walk it off... next day he came in and his foot was in a cast
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 12:41 PM   #6
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8D90 9AAC

aight i was playin B-Ball and i went up for a dunk (nun Special) and i tryed to put power in it and as soon as i did some one went under me and kinda tripped me when i was in mid air and i went down face first and landed on my hands at a Horrable angle.....kinda like when ur doin push ups but at a horrable angle and falling down at the same time.....yeah i kinda Hyper extended my both my hands man i couldent write for 3 days....oh and im not sure if i made the dunk...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 02:55 PM   #7
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

My Freshman year in junior varsity football...Broke my Ribs....hurt sooo much...couldnt even move for like 2 weeks...lol...sucks...but thats 2 years ago thank god...lol...
Old 07-02-05, 02:57 PM   #8
Castro...
QU3 M! D3$T!NO 3$ M! UN!CO 3N3M!GO

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 00A2 4ED0

i punched a wall and broke my pinkie nuckle lol, i have god cut climbing fences, i fell on glass and then got dragged accross the street becuz of the fire hydrant was on and i had to get stitches...and many more lol
Old 07-02-05, 03:55 PM   #9
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 17E5 3029

basketball - pulled a muscle in my lower back,spreained fingers, sprained ankles

baseball - fucked up some vertebrae somehow, sprained ankles numerous times, tore rotator cuff in my throwing arm (right)..only pitched in 2 games in the last 2 years cuz of it

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 04:03 PM   #10
Ra wit.
New to RV

IP: BB93 433A

i've broke my right leg during soccer.
Old 07-02-05, 04:20 PM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
basketball - pulled a muscle in my lower back,spreained fingers, sprained ankles

baseball - fucked up some vertebrae somehow, sprained ankles numerous times, tore rotator cuff in my throwing arm (right)..only pitched in 2 games in the last 2 years cuz of it

remember that time in gym like ova a year ago wen u sprayned ur ankle? lol, i just saw u layin there n i wuz like "wtf iz he doin?" lol

hmmm, i ainthad much injuries, although not long after dro hurt hiz ankle in gym class i sprayned mine wen sum mafucka ran into me, lol, i got up n just kinda laffed cuz i thought it wuz funny that we ran into eachutha, theni just started runnin again, n then tha pain came, holy fuck it hurt so bad, i didnt know wtf happened, i wuz like "ehh, im sho i can just walk it off n tha pain will go away" lol, i just kept runnin, tha pain wuz so bad it made me git real hot n everythang started 2 git blurry so i had 2 go sit down. then lata that day i came limpin in 1 of my classes n my homie fat jeff wuz like "wuts wronf wif u?" n i wuz like "i hurt my ankle in gym" n he wuz like "haha, o yeah" cuz he thought i wuz jokin... so hiz slammed hiz foot down on my ankle, lmao, i wuz like shakin it hurt so bad, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 07-02-05, 04:24 PM   #12
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

1. Almost broke my wrist jumpin down the stairs in my building runnin from this kid wit my friend =/ ...

2. Was having a bike race on the sidewalk and i lost control and slammed into the brick wall of the building and scraped my elbow on it for like 3 of those squares on the block still got the scar its not that big though.

3. Broke my collar bone
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-02-05, 06:27 PM   #13
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
remember that time in gym like ova a year ago wen u sprayned ur ankle? lol, i just saw u layin there n i wuz like "wtf iz he doin?" lol

haha werd...shit was gangsta as fuck...............i was laying there yelling "FUCKIN SHIT, PIECE OF SHIT, FUCKIN JESUS!!!!!...etc."

then mr. dolliver heard me so he came to see wtf happened...he didnt say a damn thing bout "my language" which he usually does....haha....bitch was scared

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 06:31 PM   #14
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

most recent one....fuckin dislocated my finger playing football.....shit, looked like there was a piece of rope around the middle knuckle and was all crooked'n shit

doctor tried freezin it before he pulled it back into place, but wasn't working due to the brusing and swelling......so he just grabbed my finger, and pulled on it three times till it was back to normal, somewhat anyways......shit hurt so much after the freezing wore off....although it didn't really help at all in the first place, lol

word

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-05, 06:33 PM   #15
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

method what position you play? you a pitcher huh.....lol

but injuries wise ive been pretty fortunate...
except i was stabbed 3 times in the back when i was in 7th...if you can even call that an injury

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote