RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-05, 11:23 AM   #1
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
cryogenics

IP: 9623 658A

cryogenics is basically the key to immortality...
look at how much technology has evolved in 100 years, or 1000
in a few million years, immortality will probably be discovered, and people will find a way to revive those who were cryogenically frozen and make them immortal

when that happens, the answers to all religions will be revealed, because people will be able to come back from death and tell if they went to heaven or hell or something completely different...

thoughts?
Old 08-20-05, 11:36 AM   #2
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

i think in theory what you're saying would be true about them being able to solve religious answers, but i honestly don't think it would happen any time soon though

and i use "soon" in terms of mankind's existance, relative to the age of the universe, which means that as of yet, man has only been around in a minute.

but you might think it would be cool to die and be brought back centuries later, but how do you know that centuries from now the world wouldn't be like a worldwide war zone or some shit like that...............
Old 08-20-05, 11:37 AM   #3
Sincere
New to RV

IP: 2E43 6BFE

Nah we will never reach that period of technology why?..because it simply wasn't ment to be the cycle of life revolves around death and in retrospect you cant cheat death like that if god wanted us to forever live he would have made it that way but we born to die immortality will never reached unless a higher power allows it to be...1
Old 08-20-05, 11:45 AM   #4
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

but religion aside,

do you think mankind will ever reach the stage of being able to do that, from a scientific point of view like

and by the way is that you Pen?
Old 08-20-05, 11:47 AM   #5
Sincere
New to RV

IP: 2E43 6BFE

^No i think he's got my name to lol..but nah im from rb...
Old 08-20-05, 11:54 AM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

seen. i was on rb since recently but i aint been there since i joined

im Souljah Kid there or some shit like that
Old 08-20-05, 05:10 PM   #8
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F988 7749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap
cryogenics is basically the key to immortality...
look at how much technology has evolved in 100 years, or 1000
in a few million years, immortality will probably be discovered, and people will find a way to revive those who were cryogenically frozen and make them immortal

when that happens, the answers to all religions will be revealed, because people will be able to come back from death and tell if they went to heaven or hell or something completely different...

thoughts?

wtf
cryogenics is not like that, you're only getting it HALF RIGHT.

If a person is sick, they are frozen, until there is a cure for that sickness.

They dont die when they're frozen, they are "preserved"
but cryogenics doesnt exist for real for real, its just a theory. They havent figured out how to freeze, without actually killing. The body can only go so long without certain needs, so IF someone WAS to be cryogenically frozen, they will last a few weeks, a few months at the most.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 05:22 PM   #9
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F50E 880A

Immortaltity will neva be discovered....ya hear?...neva!!

I mean..right now the average lifespan is 70-80 yrs.....in the past waaaay back it was like 30-40.....

so our lives may be prolonged..but there is no immortality.
But there will be time where all of science n discovery will be done..then life will be prolonged no more..

Meh..I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 06:32 PM   #10
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: B409 4C66

what u think of this:
those who believe in the bible believe that immortality was originally granted to humans, but then taken away. that means that immortality IS possible, which means that eventually someone will probably discover it...

i dont believe in the bible, but that should be a good enough thery for those who do...

i will now respond to other people's arguments:

to those doubting that immortality will ever be discovered:
right now, i see it as unlikely....but 2,000 years ago, do u think anyone would have predicted things like electricity, or internet? and with this, we could be talking millions of years...
also, lightspeed space travel is likely to be discovered before immortality... what if another species found in another galaxy/solar system will have the technology to immortality...
also, dont see immortality as a magical thing that makes people live forever...it could be a genetic alteration or something else (see my original theory)

to those doubting that god will allow it
does god directly interfere with the world? as u religious people probably know, god theoretically granted humans free choice

to will s.unyu:
i'm talkin about freezing dead people so they dont rot, and hoping that eventually technology will allow them to revived...
ur theoretical living cryogenics would work much better, tho...