RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-05, 07:36 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Talking Jae Gutta...Titobronky...Tha Q..."3s Company"...collabo

IP: 1ADC A69C

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/7/qakaprox.htm

^^^^Click on "3s Company"

Beat: Psychopath instros "back2crack"
Verse 1: Jae gutta
Verse 2: Titobronsky
Verse 3: Tha Q

Holla atcha boys

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204411
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204369
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 12:04 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

cats is sleepin hard

Old 08-15-05, 12:30 PM   #3
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Jae Gutta sounds like 50 Cent mixed with Shells.. i like how he was kinda singing the rap, it was straight but i thought that was a chorus originally.

Titobronsky still sound like you talking instead of flowing, you miss the beat a couple times, but it's alright. Your rhyme scheme is aight.

Tha Q the only one really riding the beat hard... ya flow was good, emotion was the best outta the three of you. My fav line was the one bout chalk, when you said you not talking bout hopscotch.
Old 08-15-05, 03:37 PM   #4
Jae Gutta
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F041 57B1

thanks for the feedback - I tried to do something different on this joint as opposed to just spitting a verse. I appreciate the insight..
Old 08-15-05, 04:03 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

aiyo...preciate da feed

but niggas is

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-15-05, 04:14 PM   #6
Castro...
QU3 M! D3$T!NO 3$ M! UN!CO 3N3M!GO

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 00A2 4ED0

*leaving feed while listening*

nice choice of beat

lol jae kinda sound like 50 in the beginning flow was on point and lyrics was good and I really like the vibe nice part of the song

Tito sounds like canibus flow was iight and lyrics was also good on beat overall was good

Tha Q deep fucking voice lol ya flow was good lyrics as well was good i liked the part you's like i aint talkin hop scotch you rode on the beat nicely overall was good

RTF-
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204411
Old 08-15-05, 04:32 PM   #7
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3240 794D

thanx for the feed..............

'respect

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 04:40 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

this tha shyt u said u dissed me on? lol i need a good laugh.. this line up alone will crack me up... wow... already, jae is sooo gangster, got wonderfull pronounciation on these lyrics!!! woooo, godly... tito... totaly off beat... lyrics are subpar... u could have a good rime scheme if u had sum sort of flow or on beat sumhow... just gotta work on sum shyt... i can see u havin sumn descent to listen to if u had sum sort of flow... q comes in... soundin different... dubs is usual wierdnes... lol, here we go.. bitch live in chantilly... lmao!!! o man... never thought i'd be dissed by the same homosexual who was hittin on me thru aim last week... guess thats life... blah, i was kinda let down by this... thought i would at least get a punch thrown at me... lol... but i guess thats how tha q is... he duznt get senser on his track... so he hates on him... cant sstand tha fact that trip can beat his team... gets mad n disses on him... now i try n tell him that his additude could use adjusting cuz he's settin up for failure... takes it personal... and now i get dissed... hmmm.. see im thinkin, u dont have confidence in yaself.. n everytime sum1 tells u sumn u gotta work on/blows you off/is better than you... his lil feewings get hurt n he writes a song about it... well, best of luck to you q... lol, hope one day u grow out of this stage where u think ur godly... cuz u really not... no where near tha best... sorry to deflate you're head son... just my oppinion tho

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 04:50 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
this tha shyt u said u dissed me on? lol i need a good laugh.. this line up alone will crack me up... wow... already, jae is sooo gangster, got wonderfull pronounciation on these lyrics!!! woooo, godly... tito... totaly off beat... lyrics are subpar... u could have a good rime scheme if u had sum sort of flow or on beat sumhow... just gotta work on sum shyt... i can see u havin sumn descent to listen to if u had sum sort of flow... q comes in... soundin different... dubs is usual wierdnes... lol, here we go.. bitch live in chantilly... lmao!!! o man... never thought i'd be dissed by the same homosexual who was hittin on me thru aim last week... guess thats life... blah, i was kinda let down by this... thought i would at least get a punch thrown at me... lol... but i guess thats how tha q is... he duznt get senser on his track... so he hates on him... cant sstand tha fact that trip can beat his team... gets mad n disses on him... now i try n tell him that his additude could use adjusting cuz he's settin up for failure... takes it personal... and now i get dissed... hmmm.. see im thinkin, u dont have confidence in yaself.. n everytime sum1 tells u sumn u gotta work on/blows you off/is better than you... his lil feewings get hurt n he writes a song about it... well, best of luck to you q... lol, hope one day u grow out of this stage where u think ur godly... cuz u really not... no where near tha best... sorry to deflate you're head son... just my oppinion tho

#1...is it possible to be a dickrider and a hater wrapped up in one wack package?...

#2...Why you hatin on my man Tito? Who here thinks you have a good flow omen? Name 1 person who says it. Doomsday thinks ur garbage so you hate on him.

You don't make sense. ALl you do is talk shit. Give me advice? Well, why not take other people's advice and learn how to flow instead of hating on them.

#3...WTF does Triple have to do with this track or anything? Get off his dick...u don't even know how to mix ya own shit.

#4...Funny how you hide your "hate" as "critique"...Ur alot of things, but dumb isn't one...so, quit pissin on somebody's leg and tryna convince them it's raining kid.

#5...You're in G.W...so do hate on OYD...u mad cuz u aint down...ur LYING to yaself if u think that squad has ANYTHING on OYD...come come now

I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you like Doomsday...you know why...cuz in ur small head, u've convinced urself that ur relevant

but in Qs world...ur like a genital wart that won't go the fuck away

OYD > Omen

Q> OMEN

PERIOD.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 08-15-05 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 05:15 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

q= jeoulous as soon as i got on a label... q = mad at doomsday cuz he said he would outshine him on a track... q= feminine.... c'mon dont let me get unda ur skin... quit bein one of those sensitive gays.... ferreal man... grow tha fuck up.. y are all the cats in their mid 20's the most immature on here? im done replying to ur bullshyt.. u do u.. ima do me... u can think wut u want of me... u r one person... not even a good one... faaaaaaartttttt, ya mouth is just like ya ass, always open n emitting nuthin but hot air... if u dont like me? cool, show me that while bein mature, dont IM me, keep my name outta ur mouth... just avoid contact w/ me.. im done. thank u

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 05:27 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

^^^yea u got me...I'm jealous of some WACK ASS net label...

LOL @ me being feminine..I got ya FEM right between my legs nigga...son for real, U pussy whipped over a bitch who don't even like ur sissy ass...I talked to ya girl on AIM dummy...
grow up?

son...U 19 and gotta ask ya moms for lunch money

u got NO JOB

u gave ya child up for a SLUT of a girlfriend?

WTF is dat shit nigga

nah ..eh eh

u got me fucked up

I suggest u go to church...ask god to roll back 10 years off ur burned out brain nigga

Ur garbage

TITO is better than u...Dooms is better and yet uhate on dem?

nigga u is stupid

PERIOD.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 08-15-05 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 06:08 PM   #12
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 66E1 CAE5

Listenin as I type:

1st verse: YOU SOUND LIKE 50 lol...real gangsta talk, u got flow good...likin the verse alot...8/10..flow good

2nd verse: Koo verse...hot lines...like lyrics better...but flowed not as well...likin this shit..this is described as RAW...8/10

3rd Verse: This is like another RAW/Gangsta beat...u rode the beat the best......likin the lyrics...who the white prick line bout?....but it was koo...likin this verse .too....8/10

all 8/10...

RTF on my drop hocus pocus wit speats...

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204456
Old 08-15-05, 07:34 PM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 656A 2ADE

dammmmmn @ Q bringing his kids and family shit into that...razzz...e-z yo...remember its a Board...y'all two was str8???wtf...neway,the track was str8...i didnt even realise it was a diss to Omen or GW meh...keep em comin Q u droppin em like evryday

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 08-16-05, 09:03 PM   #14
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

**** rise****......

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 04:02 PM   #15
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^