RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-05, 03:05 PM   #1
Magic5

Lmao @ Deranged

IP: A713 E6BC

Blacklisting almost EVERYBODY who has EVER voted for me, so only his friends, and the people who don't like me end up voting on our battle.

You are such a bitch.

For real. I've voted on like, 6 battles, and I've gotten like, 6 pms because people can't vote on our battle. Two of the people even said they thought I LOST, but couldn't vote because you're a punk bitch.

Fuck you.
Old 09-07-05, 03:07 PM   #2
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 231D FEDA

Lol..........Kids a bitch.......
Old 09-07-05, 03:10 PM   #3
Magic5

Word. I'm behind 0-2 because Status (who has never liked me) voted.. and Drama Queen.. who doesn't even do text, but has voted against me in my last 2 consecutive battles voted.

I know people want to win battles and shit, but there is a line that turns that drive to win into being a complete bitch.

Not letting people vote because they've voted for me in previous battles is the gayest thing I have ever seen.
Old 09-07-05, 03:14 PM   #4
Magic5

Oh, and if you're reading this.. you should just go fucking vote, because me voting on battles doesn't seem to be working for shit.

I'll hit up your battle or whatever.. but I vote honestly and shit, so don't get pissed if I vote against you if you really lost.

Word.
Old 09-07-05, 03:17 PM   #5
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

^^^i Feel u man thats wack He got everyone blacklisted..........his verse aint even good i read it....
Old 09-07-05, 03:21 PM   #6
Magic5

Dude like, complimented me.

He's like "what kind of vet.."

..I never said I was a vet.. he just boosts me up.

And then he starts rambling on about my battle with 9th Degree.. which I won. And then starts talking about my name.. which EVERY nameplay has been used on me.. then to top it off he dropped a cool/hot line. VERY CREATIVE.

Fucking wack peice of shit.
Old 09-07-05, 03:27 PM   #7
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

lol......yea his shit was played he wanted to battle but i ignored him......yea it seemed like he was writin a verse sayin how wonderful u are lmao.......i felt that slap box line lol......an axe shit was funny.....u merked him....

but yea im battle eclipse from rb now i jus mopped him im 2 upp......
Old 09-07-05, 03:36 PM   #8
Magic5

Yeah, this shit is annoying.

I heard he is an alias though, anybody know what his other name was?
Old 09-07-05, 03:38 PM   #9
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Mim stop being homophobic.
Old 09-07-05, 05:14 PM   #10
Deranged

IP: BD78 BFC2

mimesis...I ain't gonna respond to all those pitiful comments.I'm just gonna say...that this whole blacklisting garbage you coming up with is false.I have 4 people blacklisted only..and for legitmate reasons.Plus 2 of the people I blacklisted is really one as it is a normal member and his alias....who I got DQ'd for PM'n for votes....AND...he ain't even got 500 posts to vote.So I don't know what you talking about with this whole "6 battles" shit.I've already replied to your PM..so go read it.

And If you got something to say to me...just PM me..and that's it.Don't go making some thread crying about being behind the polls in a battle.Just makes you look like a herb.

Fuck the rest of those posts with you whining like a baby......I ain't got to respond to them.

I'm out of this shit-hole of a thread.

And ooh yea....Memisis...nice dickrider you got there with Young Blaze.Vintage groupie.
Old 09-07-05, 05:54 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged
mimesis...I ain't gonna respond to all those pitiful comments.I'm just gonna say...that this whole blacklisting garbage you coming up with is false.I have 4 people blacklisted only..and for legitmate reasons.Plus 2 of the people I blacklisted is really one as it is a normal member and his alias....who I got DQ'd for PM'n for votes....AND...he ain't even got 500 posts to vote.So I don't know what you talking about with this whole "6 battles" shit.I've already replied to your PM..so go read it.

And If you got something to say to me...just PM me..and that's it.Don't go making some thread crying about being behind the polls in a battle.Just makes you look like a herb.

Fuck the rest of those posts with you whining like a baby......I ain't got to respond to them.

I'm out of this shit-hole of a thread.

And ooh yea....Memisis...nice dickrider you got there with Young Blaze.Vintage groupie.

You told me who you have blacklisted, the point is.. NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE were the people who told me THEY were blacklisted. I could pm those people and tell them to come into this thread to verify for me. You can say I lie all you want, but I can bring people in here to say that I am in fact, telling the truth.

But yeah, making a thread really makes me look like an herb? I don't really give a fuck.. and whining? no. It would whining if I was like "HOW DARE HE BE BEATING ME IN BATTLE!! NOBODY ON THIS SITE KNOWS TO HOW TO VOTE, THOSE VOTES SHOULD BE DQED OR I AM LEAVING THIS SITE".. me commenting on you being a bitch ISN'T whining.
Old 09-07-05, 05:55 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Mim stop being homophobic.

Uhh.. whatever son.
Old 09-07-05, 05:59 PM   #13
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 0137 FDA8

<Blacklisted .
Old 09-07-05, 05:59 PM   #14
Deranged

IP: E408 E17F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Dude like, complimented me.

He's like "what kind of vet.."

..I never said I was a vet.. he just boosts me up.

And then he starts rambling on about my battle with 9th Degree.. which I won. And then starts talking about my name.. which EVERY nameplay has been used on me.. then to top it off he dropped a cool/hot line. VERY CREATIVE.

Fucking wack peice of shit.

Quote:
Word. I'm behind 0-2 because Status (who has never liked me) voted.. and Drama Queen.. who doesn't even do text, but has voted against me in my last 2 consecutive battles voted.

I know people want to win battles and shit, but there is a line that turns that drive to win into being a complete bitch.

Not letting people vote because they've voted for me in previous battles is the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Quote:
Oh, and if you're reading this.. you should just go fucking vote, because me voting on battles doesn't seem to be working for shit.

I'll hit up your battle or whatever.. but I vote honestly and shit, so don't get pissed if I vote against you if you really lost.

Word.

Just wanted to qoute these for something
Old 09-07-05, 06:04 PM   #15
Deranged

IP: E408 E17F

Quote:
You told me who you have blacklisted, the point is.. NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE were the people who told me THEY were blacklisted. I could pm those people and tell them to come into this thread to verify for me. You can say I lie all you want, but I can bring people in here to say that I am in fact, telling the truth.

But yeah, making a thread really makes me look like an herb? I don't really give a fuck.. and whining? no. It would whining if I was like "HOW DARE HE BE BEATING ME IN BATTLE!! NOBODY ON THIS SITE KNOWS TO HOW TO VOTE, THOSE VOTES SHOULD BE DQED OR I AM LEAVING THIS SITE".. me commenting on you being a bitch ISN'T whining.

*sigh*..OK..

first...give me the list of the people you claim PM'n you sayin they were blacklisted.And yea...tell em to come in here and verify it.

And...your not Blatantly whiny...but u are.Why else would you make this thread?Tell me this...if you had gotten those PM's...and the polls were 0-0...then you wouldn't have made this thread.I know that for a fact.And look at ur own posts...you doing more than just "commentin on me being a bitch".