RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-05, 04:37 PM   #1
UderFrykte
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Why Women Piss me Off...

IP: 3F7D ED7B

Okay. Let's see, I'd like to see some reasonable responses to what I'm saying here in the defense of the women.

1. We are not allowed to hit them.
Yes, that is right. We can be kicked in the nuts or they can get in our face and tell us to do something, but if we punch them it's domestic abuse. If it's a guy we hit, well, then that's natural order.

2. Women want equal rights.
Except when it comes to being hit.

3. They are 'weaker'.
Shut your hoe mouth, bitch. The reason behind this is because you WANT to be a weak ass bitch. If you wanted to be strong, you could be as strong as the average man if you worked hard. If you really wanted to be treated equal, work at it.

Last but not least, if it wasn't for them we'd be in the Garden of Eden. Now, I will await for someone to respond to that last one with the obvious...but honestly, screw you, gullible hoe.
Old 09-26-05, 04:40 PM   #2
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon's Alias
Yes, that is right. We can be kicked in the nuts...but if we punch them it's domestic abuse.

Or self defense? If you really wanna hit a woman, just think about it for a little while, and you'll be able to find a loophole somewhere.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-26-05, 04:41 PM   #3
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

I agree with all of them...good points

I will never hit a girl unless shes like stabbing me or something or if a girl kicks me in the nuts...then im scraping her face against the side of a building...fuck that.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-26-05, 04:43 PM   #5
UderFrykte
New to RV

Shit ain't like an 'alias alias'. It's because I can't get on my name, strobe must've done something on accident. When they get in your face and start pushing you, I hardly doubt someone goes to their pocket-sized law book, puts on their reading glasses, licks their finger and uses it to flip through the pages. But even if you can find a loophole, some people may not even believe it was self-defense unless you carry a camera in your pants.

The Garden of Eden is a metaphor for girls being gullible bitches and that people started off naked and snakes are Satan.
Old 09-26-05, 04:47 PM   #6
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon #2
Shit ain't like an 'alias alias'. It's because I can't get on my name, strobe must've done something on accident.

Man, I just don't wanna spell your name or hit the quote button and delete everything else. So I gotta put a relevent name, am I right? Lol.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-26-05, 04:48 PM   #7
UderFrykte
New to RV

You can always use 'sex beast'.

Who is in E-Style? o_O
Old 09-26-05, 04:51 PM   #8
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 71E7 6664

Quote:
Originally Posted by UderFrykte
Okay. Let's see, I'd like to see some reasonable responses to what I'm saying here in the defense of the women.

1. We are not allowed to hit them.
Yes, that is right. We can be kicked in the nuts or they can get in our face and tell us to do something, but if we punch them it's domestic abuse. If it's a guy we hit, well, then that's natural order.

Ya, I hate this rule right here. Though, most girls know not to hit guys for real, but some are strong enough, or stupid enough to try and hurt a guy.

2. Women want equal rights.
Except when it comes to being hit.

And everything else that is bad.
3. They are 'weaker'.
Shut your hoe mouth, bitch. The reason behind this is because you WANT to be a weak ass bitch. If you wanted to be strong, you could be as strong as the average man if you worked hard. If you really wanted to be treated equal, work at it.

Ah, SO TRUE! Some girl goes, "I wish I was stronger, I'm so weak", but they just do it for attention. I know a lot of girls who are pretty frickin strong.

Last but not least, if it wasn't for them we'd be in the Garden of Eden. Now, I will await for someone to respond to that last one with the obvious...but honestly, screw you, gullible hoe.

Now, for the as strong as guys, that is not physically possible. Men's bodies are more equipped for strength, where as women have a better pain threshhold, and so many of them will brag that, yet they say we can't hit them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-26-05, 04:53 PM   #9
UderFrykte
New to RV

That doesn't mean they can't work hard to be strong. It's not like they can only reach a limit of how much weight they can lift, or how much karate they can learn. Learn how to defend yourself, and then you can be an equal member of society, yo.
Old 09-26-05, 04:54 PM   #10
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 8FCE B209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I agree with all of them...good points

I will never hit a girl unless shes like stabbing me or something or if a girl kicks me in the nuts...then im scraping her face against the side of a building...fuck that.

rofl^^^ weeerd GRATE THAT BITCHES FACE UP!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-05, 04:58 PM   #11
UderFrykte
New to RV

I was thinking about this because some girl was arguing about some guy and was like 'start fighting me then' and they were arguing, and she ended up doing nothing, and I got pissed when people tried to make him sit down when he didn't do shit. I would have scissor-kicked the bitch into submission. But then afterwards we all just stared at her breasts because she was sitting in a position, then she got self-conscious. Thank god for boobs and other womenly humpables, that's what makes them worth something.
Old 09-26-05, 04:58 PM   #12
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 71E7 6664

Quote:
Originally Posted by UderFrykte
That doesn't mean they can't work hard to be strong. It's not like they can only reach a limit of how much weight they can lift, or how much karate they can learn. Learn how to defend yourself, and then you can be an equal member of society, yo.

Actually, there is. I don't know it, but there is a certain amount of strength that women can have naturally. With steroids though, anything is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-26-05, 05:00 PM   #13
UderFrykte
New to RV

Still, they can take things to make them flexible and turn into blackbelts and shit. Do they like turn into statues if they learn too many moves? You don't even need strength to be as strong as the next person...what a woman could do is work out her tendons, which is real strength and speed and not just muscle mass, and learn how to be agile and shit...

they want to vote, but they can't fight.
they want to be able to help in wars, but they can't fight.
they want to help, so give us boobs.