RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-05, 10:00 PM   #1
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
ill give 3000 rv money to whoever can answer this

IP: 6D4C 017C

how do you download the movies off of http://www.tmdmoviez.com/ or any other site i wanna download stewie griffin the untold story im already downloadin part 2 on sharaeza but all the part 1's are file errors and i wanna download deuce bigalow european gigilow also i have pt 2 but part 1 says file error so i wanted to download em str8 from http://www.tmdmoviez.com/ but i dun know how n e 1 know how???? or can n e 1 jus give me a link 2 the dl?
Old 09-24-05, 10:05 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Im guessing right click save target as
Old 09-24-05, 10:09 PM   #3
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: ECB3 36A0

in shareaza serach for iwannadownload

Shitloads of new movies. i know for definite in kazzaa, not sure bout shareaza.

Most of em are cams tho.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 10:11 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

wut da FUCK did u just say?

lol
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 10:13 PM   #5
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 6D4C 017C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Im guessing right click save target as

not that simple go to the website and see for yourself
Old 09-25-05, 08:25 AM   #6
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

From the looks of it, you cannot download movies from tmdmoviez.com. You will need to install an IRC client and go to their IRC channel to download the movies. For info, go to http://www.tmdmoviez.com/help.html and look up Downloading with Regular mIRC.

IRC, kazaa, bearshare, shareaza, bittorrent, are all ok, but not totally anonymous. The easiest way to get stuff in my opinion would be bittorrent and going to a site like torrentspy.com. Nowadays, I get all my movies and tv shows off the newsgroups. There are no spies from the movie or music companies watching what you are downloading. Bittorrent was awesome in the early days, but the companies caught on and sites like suprnova, btefnet all started shutting down. With newsgroups, it is harder finding the older stuff unless someone recently uploaded it, but all the new shows and movies are usually there. My ISP offers unlimited newsgroup downloads, so it's basically a direct connection to the ISP servers and downloading at full speed of the line. If you have access to the newsgroups, download GrabIt from shemes.com and go to newzbin.com to lookup the new postings in the various groups.
Old 09-25-05, 02:16 PM   #7
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 1C5D 2554

Does Dis Strobe Guy Kno Everythin?
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 02:23 PM   #8
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B07B 1CF4

^Uh hes a admin?...
Strobe can i have that 3000 RV money.. You have enough rofl.
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-05, 08:15 PM   #9
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
From the looks of it, you cannot download movies from tmdmoviez.com. You will need to install an IRC client and go to their IRC channel to download the movies. For info, go to http://www.tmdmoviez.com/help.html and look up Downloading with Regular mIRC.

IRC, kazaa, bearshare, shareaza, bittorrent, are all ok, but not totally anonymous. The easiest way to get stuff in my opinion would be bittorrent and going to a site like torrentspy.com. Nowadays, I get all my movies and tv shows off the newsgroups. There are no spies from the movie or music companies watching what you are downloading. Bittorrent was awesome in the early days, but the companies caught on and sites like suprnova, btefnet all started shutting down. With newsgroups, it is harder finding the older stuff unless someone recently uploaded it, but all the new shows and movies are usually there. My ISP offers unlimited newsgroup downloads, so it's basically a direct connection to the ISP servers and downloading at full speed of the line. If you have access to the newsgroups, download GrabIt from shemes.com and go to newzbin.com to lookup the new postings in the various groups.

This Morning my dad asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up......and i said Strobe....

and lol i'd ask strobe for his bank account number but he doesent need it he could give hisself 1,000,000 dollarz if he wanted