RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Freestyles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-05, 07:35 PM   #1
MurDah
Banned: Biting

Angry rusty freestyle, AMP MUSIC...

IP: 0A20 1F84

yo I call this AMP MUSIC: since you will see me getting amp during the verse as you read.......

dont play with that boy fraud hes criminal possess by evil
you'll get verbally molest'ed befor he leave's you
out to rot with the rest that couldnt "impress" me like ya keyboard
fuck, believe you will go throu hell befor you see-lord
so many heads on the street you thought new orlens was move'ing-in
no need to breath, cuz i'll blast ya lung's off N have sheel's move'ng wind*

haha NUFF OF THE GAMES.....
ERRRRRRRRRRR.........

This bitch done pushed me, close to the edge, now I'm like a sharp shooter aiming straight for his head, its clear to see, i'll leave ya chest hangg'in like big hooter's
theres no u turn, treat it like a turnpike,
and ryde out like nas till you get burned by one mic,
one bullet, you just answered my question, now I know where to use it...
you full of it, nut that is, you prolly get it in the ass till ya shit useless...
have you ever had ya shit pushed in, quote that, like I don't know its from a classic...
you are ready to get ya ass kicked, thats why you keep talkin shit, you bastard....
I got street movement like storm stories, I'll change ya story, after I send dem goons swarming, have ya block hotter than a global warming, this ain't a warning, so don't even try to evacuate, see a bitch..ejaculate, leave it on his nasty face....look what you made me do, smack the taste out ya mouth, from poppin ya lips, like I was ya pimp, and you where my bitch, after this, you might be like a trojan, all ova my dick, I accept no apologize, trying me ?,
is like denying your an aussie, my nationality, created you bitch, this rap shit.. now you wanna test me, I'll leave you nervous, like you were at a spelling bee, trying to spell, themgoonsarecoming, at the front door waiting for your homecoming, quit running.....be on some real shit, you fucked up mentioning FRAUD BITCH!!
who goes there?, now ya speaking from ya ass with words, ya ranches filled with kangaroo herds, up here, we smoke true herb, spit a true verse, and whats worse, we leave'em stinkin in alleys with a bloody tee shirt, calling me out, saying I'm a cunt, make ya "goodday mate" change... "to what the fuck",
homey you ain't tuff, your just a Bust, claiming ya shit is dangerous...
I'ma hood surviva, while ya where cooking watchin "Outback Surviva", I was running from cops and there helicoptas....
homey you should take notes, I did the rope a dope, now its time to throw...
time to let go, the secretz of war,
"you either ride or collide", gotta throwback gun, where the clip slides,
for bitches thinking they can glide, the sky is the limit, picture it, cuzz homey you will reach it, real quick, especially leaving flows less adequate, retarded..
if ya wanna be on the streets so much, i'll bury you and have the construction crew re tar it up, U BITCH NIGGA