RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-05, 08:46 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Thumbs up ahem...STFU..."Fiya's Out"...don't fuck wit this

IP: 1ADC A69C

YES...CLOSE THIS...I DELETED THIS SONG FROM MY DMUSIC.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 11-04-05 at 10:08 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-05, 08:48 PM   #2
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Did you say she was 5 feet n' 17 inches....
Old 10-30-05, 08:56 PM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

Status Intro is garbage...he took it from my song Obvious Subliminals....plus he's a dumbass and Pm's me to collab with him 28 times a day....then steals my ideas...

Hook is ok.....kinda catchy....it was aright......nothin ill be walking around singing along to...but its decent...

aright...your delivery is good for this track....honestly Q...the only thing i think is not good about you...is your voice.....its not horrid...but i dunno how to explain it......i just honestly think its the worst aspect of your music...no hate...just stating my opinion

flow is on point as usual....you have 1 of the top flows on the site....

the disses are decent....i dont think you absolutely obliterated her or anything...but it was aright....

i know u prolly dont care...but i think you need to get a condensor mic...cause i think that dynamic makes your voice sound like it has more bass in it than what it has...and i think with a consensor....it would bring out your voice more...and make your music that much more enjoyable....

decent track though man...meh i like yall both..im cool with yall both...and itll stay that way....
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-05, 09:03 PM   #4
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: BF56 CF93

yea lol at 17 inches like the introw for you lmao at how he desribes you circumcisions and jail cells lol cool shit
flow good didnt hear any flaws really so props
lyrics a few funny lines not great but not bad by anymeans
wasnt really felling the hook to be honest but tahts about it
cool litle outro from intermental kid has the weirdest voice lol
iono it will be interesting to see what becomse of this
for stats

O.Y.D.
Old 10-30-05, 09:24 PM   #5
PrahJect
Champion

IP: BC9D 8991

lol at the intro...haha at circumsisions...listenin to this...liked the beat...feelin the hook...iigh u come in maybe turn vocals a lil...flow is pretty nice...actually very nice...multis are nice punches are good...prsence nice..delivery is aiigh..i guess jus turn up the vocals a lil i like the 2nd verse...takin the pis outaa her man lol word..flow is sickenin here...really nice..lyrics koo...presence is better.....im likin the hook its catchy, lol at W A C K...lol at me...i was half asleep...my voice did sound fucked...aww welll nice track.......holla
Old 10-30-05, 10:05 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

preciate feed

Old 10-31-05, 01:33 AM   #7
RichD
Savage For My Cabbage

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2300 7E3A

that shit was coo, but im good wit lasy fiya so i aint feelin tha topic 2 much.. otha than that ya flo is coo, vocals i think could be lowered a bit, and that chorus gets annoying real fast. if you had a condenser mic, ya shit would sound a hundred times better...
Oh yea, and invektive or whoever was hatin on my nogga status need to keep names out they mouth.... anyway, all in all...good shit....
Send a message via AIM to RichD Send a message via MSN to RichD Send a message via Yahoo to RichD   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-05, 01:43 AM   #8
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

DAMN... for a diss track this was kinda ...well... harsh... you definitely put more emotion in it than usual... but i'm like dude up top.... i'm cool with both y'all and that's how i stay...

musically, this was a decent track... could spark some q/fiya rivalry and shyt on some old school juice crew allstars shyt...lol

not feelin da intro... outro was better... flow on point as usual... adjust ya adlibs a lil and sharpen the sound on ya main vocals to make em sound more crisp... good track.... but can't we all just get along?

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-05, 04:49 AM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C11A 6193

I ain't gonna get involved in this, purely commenting on the track itself, not focusing on the content...

Intro...hmmmm...not feeling, it's hectic and not very clear either...could've been more creative too...

Hook: simple but it keeps going on in ya mind you know, it's catchy I guess...basic but catchy hehe...

Verse: aight, coming at her with some nice punches in here. You guys were cool so you know you got dirt on each other I guess, I feel like you didn't put everything out there though. Flow had unique feel to it, I was definitely liking it and it stayed on point too. Voice doesn't bother me (someone above me mentioned that), I think you got good voice.

Outro: better than intro but nothing too special though

Solid diss even though I don't agree (to learn rankings in RG btw)

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-05, 05:46 AM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

I plan to fix that mic problem ASAP

Imma get a condenser mic

but that shit gonna pic up every damn cricket and car driving by..haaa

and Drama Q...thanx...I don't see anything wrong with my voice either...I mean u either love it or hate it...When I read or speak or even sing, my voice is expressive...but I think like kid said the mic is not allowin u to hear the nuances

neway

this wasn't meant as total devastation...it was meant as a big SLAP and FUCK U..possibly even gettin shit to jump off

**I got more in the arsenal...BELIEVE

Old 10-31-05, 01:49 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: F08E 48C2

How is this a hard diss? You guys called her fat, but she's not fat. You called her tall, but she's not tall? How are these disses? Gun fire?? LMAO right. her boyfriend is gay? Think abotu what you're saying man, her boyfriend, her lover....is gay....I dunno man, I just don't buy any of it. Especially since you and her used to be tight, it just seems like all bullshit or that you're two-faced. How's she talking about you behind your back when it's on a public radio station that anyone can tune into, including your self. that's talking shit, not talking behind your back, but it's no surprise you overdramatized it as usual. Not to mention you spend mad time talkin about jack shit like your raps are a bear trap and your block has the clap or some shit, how the hell is any of that dissing? smh...as the nigga who dissed you, her, and LV all in one song, this is NOT a hard diss. If people liek it as a song, that's cool, but as a diss track? Nah son.

And I never could stand your voice, especially since you drown em in effects to the point that they sound indiscernable at the start of your lines.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-05, 02:07 PM   #12
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
How is this a hard diss? You guys called her fat, but she's not fat. You called her tall, but she's not tall? How are these disses? Gun fire?? LMAO right. her boyfriend is gay? Think abotu what you're saying man, her boyfriend, her lover....is gay....I dunno man, I just don't buy any of it. Especially since you and her used to be tight, it just seems like all bullshit or that you're two-faced. How's she talking about you behind your back when it's on a public radio station that anyone can tune into, including your self. that's talking shit, not talking behind your back, but it's no surprise you overdramatized it as usual. Not to mention you spend mad time talkin about jack shit like your raps are a bear trap and your block has the clap or some shit, how the hell is any of that dissing? smh...as the nigga who dissed you, her, and LV all in one song, this is NOT a hard diss. If people liek it as a song, that's cool, but as a diss track? Nah son.

And I never could stand your voice, especially since you drown em in effects to the point that they sound indiscernable at the start of your lines.

not a hard diss... but a diss none the less... gues he wanted to get some shyt off his chest... still ... i think it's a decent track... like i said... i'm cool with both... and i'm leaving that where it is... i'm sure fiya will respond and i'll critique hers the same as i critiqued his... unbiased

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-05, 09:11 AM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Glad I peeped the track, A DAY before you actually took it down... meh put that weak shit back up.

Talkin bout Im fat, when you were callin me fine/sexy on the RV Medleys... lol how generic? Put this weak shit up, so I can laugh @ your generic ass lines... guess Apexx's feed shut you up.

Punk ass took the link down. Oh @ I didn't just call you a bitch on Radio, I knew your stalkin ass was listening. I called you a bitch in that thread you made, but you kept running like tha lil' feminine hoe you are.