RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 05:51 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Why are black people so negative?

IP: 1ADC A69C

that's the problem in the black community...people don't support shit

they talk your shit down

they say things to discourage you because you're excited about something

Big results require Big thinking

and resources...

I know that...I know that before you begin any venture, you should learn as much about it as possible. But, I'm also a believer that sometimes you just have to delve in and take risks.

I can sit back and be a failure doing something I DON'T WANT TO DO. Or, I can take calculated risks and be SUCCESSFUL (or maybe even fail) at something I've dreamed of doing.

I've been through a lot...period...and I've worked for other people for too damn long...That's why I'm in the process of doing a 180 career wise...I'm self-employed for the first time ever in my life...

Some people think it's scary...But, what I think is scarier is people who would rather be slaves than independent...

And for the negative ass know-it-alls, don't fuckin ask me what I'm doin cuz I ain't tellin you...NUNYA...jus get ur shit together

But...why are people so fucking negative man

I hate negativity

I remember being 14 years old and wanting to write a play...Then, this lady at my church was like "Oh, you shouldn't do that yet." = NEGATIVE FUCKING THINKING...Simply because she didn't have the courage to take a chance and write a play she discouraged someone else from doing it. I never wrote that play.

But, I plan to.

FUCK PESSIMISTIC motherfucker!

and daz all I have to say
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 05:53 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

I feel you on this. Black people negative as fuck. At least now. Eh what are you gonna do.

White power werd
Old 11-12-05, 05:54 PM   #3
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 7D92 C12B

spots...yea its really typical. thats why many
blacks are reserved, cause actions speak louder
than words, once the block sees you in that benz...
they realize that all the talk they been hearin bout
you hustlin and shit was true, and to think all
that time they was down talkin you. word Q.
Old 11-12-05, 05:58 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

word...just because something didn't work for YOU doesn't mean it won't work for someone else...

I hate people who think that way

Or, they try to tell you what to do simply cuz that's the avenue they took...there's more than one way to skin a cat

and it's worse when they shoot your shit down...NO ONE can discourage me...it jus pisses me off when people can't just support other people...that's why people sit around and don't accomplish shit...Someone else is takign MASSIVE ACTION while they sit back and talk MASSIVE SHIT

fuck dat man

I'm gonna be successful
Old 11-12-05, 06:00 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 28AD 5545

Yeah I've noticed people who'v fucked up they life wanna bring you down to their level. Just ignore it and let success be your revenge. And maybe when I blow up you can be my intern or groupie or somethin Q.
Old 11-12-05, 06:01 PM   #6
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 7D92 C12B

They hate on you cause they are afraid you will succeed.
Therefore attributing to there failure. Its a cycle. When
somebody succeeds, it almost always means somebody
else had to have failed...vise versa...

"where one has failed, the other will succeed"
Old 11-12-05, 06:01 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Yeah I've noticed people who'v fucked up they life wanna bring you down to their level. Just ignore it and let success be your revenge. And maybe when I blow up you can be my intern or groupie or somethin Q.

nigga please...I've already planned to take over 1/2 the world

Imma leave the other 1/2 to the republicans
Old 11-12-05, 06:08 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 97D6 70F1

Yo I agree..however I dont think its black people in general...my parents/family are very supportive...well sometimes llol...and my homies dont rlly put me down..howevr I know what you mean with people n general..nowadays people are feelin too negative..and would rather see people fail rather than succeed...people are too selfish nowadays...I feel what u sayin
Old 11-12-05, 06:13 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
They hate on you cause they are afraid you will succeed.
Therefore attributing to there failure. Its a cycle. When
somebody succeeds, it almost always means somebody
else had to have failed...vise versa...

"where one has failed, the other will succeed"

well...when the wheels really get to crankin, I plan to keep my "bizzness" to myself...meaning, I won't tell everybody what Im doin, what my plans are...The bible says "DOn't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"...Imma employ that principle cuz people will discourage u if u let them...and then envy sets in and people can truly try to fuck your shit up

Five Source Ent. will be the only Indie Label in the D.C. area doing big things...I don't know of any others...though they could be out there...LV gave me a good idea about where to have it...cuz I was thinkin of runnin that shit out of a closet...lol

Security guards...

whatever it takes...I'm level minded...but this spark I have is my destiny...I'm meant to change the world...

and Imma watch all the hatas do what they do best...JUST because I'm ignorant of somethings now doesn't mean I can't learn them...There's something EVERYONE doesn't know...c'mon

niggas need to stop...period...

Problem with black people is this...EXAMPLE

WHITE FOLK:

Bob says to Ted, "TED, I'm starting a new business venture." Then, Ted says back to Bob, "Great Bob. Good Luck. If you need anything let me know because I have some stocks that are on the up-and-up."

BLACK FOLK:

Malik says to Lorenzo, "Lorenzo, I'm starting a new business venture. Then, Lorenzo says back to Malik, "Malik, now daz crazy nigga. YOu know you got a daugter and girl man...Shaquita be bleedin your lil minimum wage paycheck dry. You'd better stick wit what u know man."

^^MOTHAFUCK THAT.

I remember I had a buddy named AMEEN who made about 25,000 a year =- dismal...working dismal hours and not doing anything about it...At the time, I was making way more than that...decent, but no where NEAR where I wanted to be...Anyway, he had ZERO free time to do anything but go from one minimum wage job to another, barely scraping by. So, one day, he said to me, "Mike, work at this place with me. They pay 6.00 an hour." WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish to GOD in HEAVEN I would give up my afternoons to be a slave...

He was miserable and wanted me to be...So, I no longer associate with people like that...I used to chill wit niggas who played ball and smoked and did nothing but hang on the corner...NEVER AGAIN

I believe you have to surround yourself with people you aspire to be like...So, now, most of my friends/associates are independent, college educated, businessmen...I'm the poorest nigga I KNOW...but it won't be like that for long

I got friends who have homes in multiple STATES...I don't even have a house!

They drive nice cars...I use that as motivation...But, they know my drive and they know that I'm not a negative ass lazy nigga...My time will come...Sure, they are way older than I am...the oldest one being in his 60s...I jus think it's time for black people, ALL PEOPLE to stand up and say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."
Old 11-12-05, 06:26 PM   #10
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: D792 1390

If you talking bout what Apexx told you about starting your Indie Label in another thread, then just say it. Stop beating around the bush.

You too involved on what people think about you on the internet alone. Take negativity in a positive light. And you can't say you not negative to people because you are in fact negative to people on this site, black or white or w/e race. It's not a race issue, just do you and move on. Anyways, this site is a rap site, it involves beef and battles and talk and w/e, so if you can't handle it then just remove yourself from it. Kinda like how you removed your diss to me feat. ya friend, Intermental...

*Still laughing at you calling me fat and pregnant*

Now do you see me going around saying, oh GAY people are so negative, just cuz something you said to me was disrespectful? Naw, didn't think so.
Old 11-12-05, 06:28 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
If you talking bout what Apexx told you about starting your Indie Label in another thread, then just say it. Stop beating around the bush.

You too involved on what people think about you on the internet alone. Take negativity in a positive light. And you can't say you not negative to people because you are in fact negative to people on this site, black or white or w/e race. It's not a race issue, just do you and move on. Anyways, this site is a rap site, it involves beef and battles and talk and w/e, so if you can't handle it then just remove yourself from it. Kinda like how you removed your diss to me feat. ya friend, Intermental...

*Still laughing at you calling me fat and pregnant*

Now do you see me going around saying, oh GAY people are so negative, just cuz something you said to me disrespectful? Naw, didn't think so.

I've supported damn near everyone on this site...when it comes to business ventures and projects...so cut that noise...

that's not the kinda negativity Im talkin about disses...Im talkin bout people shooting down ideas...It ain't gonna stop me regardless...but that shit pisses me off...and something that's real funny is that FAMILY and FRIENDS seem to be worse than anyone else

And LF...I don't have a problem calling Dooms by name...Im talkin people in general now
Old 11-12-05, 06:29 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

P.S. It's a known fact that black folk are NEGATIVE bunch of people...that's what hold us back as a culture...that and laziness/ignorance
Old 11-12-05, 06:32 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: D792 1390

No any individual can be negative, it's not necessarily a "black person"... Maybe that's your experience and what not and a quite few of you others. But EVERY person has their own negative traits/actions when it comes to success whether they are up front about it or not.
Old 11-12-05, 06:36 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
No any individual can be negative, it's not necessarily a "black person"... Maybe that's your experience and what not and a quite few of you others. But EVERY person has their own negative traits/actions when it comes to success whether they are up front about it or not.

regardless...I know how to check my own jealousy when it comes to that and say "CONGRATS"...

I wish more people could...

Oh...one more thing LF...when I'm ready to leave this site...I will. I got shit going on for me now that mofos don't know ANYTHING about...So fugg wut ya heard...So, lez not get into the beaten-to-death discussion of "why are u on the site if..." blah blah blah...cuz I ask that about damn near everyone here

After this rap idol shit...I'm done with it...niggas showed their asses...cuz DOOMS cudn't stand to see my shit successful...Down talked my shit then started his own shit...one upped my shit...offered 1000000000000000000 dollars worth of shit to get participation...Take away those prizes and most those niggas wouldn't even be there

Yea...I'm bout sick of the bullshit...I'm bout to be on some other shit...ain't got shit to prove to you or anyone else...wut am I talkin about?

good question
Old 11-12-05, 06:37 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Damn...how many times did I say SHIT?