RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 07:53 AM   #1
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

ok, I was listenin to Rev's soundclick

IP: 68D2 12CF

and I came to the conclusion that everyone that wants to be a rapper, cant be a rapper.
No, Im not really picking on the rev, Im just using him as an example. There are alot of toehr kids here who have no chance.

Yes, some people DO elevate, but you have to be good in the first place to elevate.
You cant wake up 1 day and just decide you want to rap.
This shit is ridiculous, and Im goin to touch down on a sensitive issue.
You white boys, STOP IT!
Seriously, some of yall just dont have the voice to be a rapper, and some of yall just plain suck.
Now, not all white people suck at rappin, just majority. lmao
Ike
is dope
Nostradamos is dope
LTizzle is dope
a few other white peeps are dope, Implicit is also comin to my mind right now.

I dont give a fuck if you call me "ignorant" or "narrowminded" cos its the god damn truth.
I be lettin peeps hear some of the shit that be on here and they seriously tell me to "close that shit out" in 20 seconds at the most.
If Im in school, and I let a nigga hear it, or Im over someone's house or if someone is over my house.
They say its trash.
And I agree with them
Rap should stay strictly urban, cos it sounds best.
I dont need fat ass suburban christian rappers who you can find in the church rappin, who take pics of themselves shootin a gun.
That shit is lame, get over it.
If you get offended by this then Im talkin to you, YOU!
Y'aLL CrAcKAz SucK, y0!
Old 12-26-05, 07:58 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

wow, this thread just made me stop rapping
Old 12-26-05, 11:06 PM   #3
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: E31F A042

Good.
I feel great when I know atleast 1 clown has stopped trying.
Old 12-27-05, 01:10 AM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

lol...................
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 09:55 AM   #5
Mike Macs
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-2
IP: C03E 8CC5

White people are black, just like everyone else
Old 12-28-05, 04:51 PM   #6
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4F02 7965

Nah, not picking on me at all, just every post you direct towards me has to do with my SC right?

Anyway, let me tell ya something, Will, there are black people that can't rap either. There are asian people that can't rap. There are Hispanic people who can't rap. Why do always pick out white people? I've wanted to rap for years, but because of people like you I never tried. Now I am, and I am getting better. My flow is improving, my emotion is better, my delivery is better, my quality is decent now. I started off with nothing, so I don't have a natural talent in rapping, but I do have a natural talent with connecting to people and being somewhat original, which is what you are lacking. Also, ask people out of your town who don't know you. It's the only way you are going to get real feed, because I know friends or even people who have seen you around will tend to lean toward your opinion.

I dont need fat ass suburban christian rappers who you can find in the church rappin, who take pics of themselves shootin a gun.

^^ That's called being hypocritical. I see that so much it's amazing. I'm not doing this for money, then they say they want to get signed so they can have rims and ish. Christian rapping > your rapping, why? Because the challenge is to be creative with a limited range. You have no originality, at all. Your voice = generic. Your concepts = generic. Your name = generic. Hell even your choice of beats = generic. Unless some fat kid is rapping how he was starved, or how hard he had it, then you need to stop assuming that people who didn't have a hard life can't rap. It seems like that is the main thing now a days, you have to have a hard life in order to rap? Such BS man.

Listen, if you don't like my music that's fine, I don't like yours personally. But when you say that most white people can't rap, that's when I think your perspective is taking a bad turn. The only reason you say they can't rap is because they're white basically. You can say they don't have the voice, might be true, but when a black kid and a white kid write about the same stuff, and then the white kid gets called a wigger or says his lyrics suck, where as the black kid could have a successfull career, somethings wrong. I am sick of the racism in the industry, and I'm sick of people like you who don't even give people a chance. You started off horrible too, so how bout you shut up, do what you do, and leave people you don't like alone? Cuz it's obvious you don't like me, the feeling is mutual. Now give up on making me quit making music, cuz it isn't gonna happen. Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Last edited by The Revelation : 12-28-05 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-28-05, 04:56 PM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

damn lol Rev ill f'real.
Old 12-28-05, 04:59 PM   #8
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Nah, not picking on me at all, just every post you direct towards me has to do with my SC right?

Anyway, let me tell ya something, Will, there are black people that can't rap either. There are asian people that can't rap. There are Hispanic people who can't rap. Why do always pick out white people? I've wanted to rap for years, but because of people like you I never tried. Now I am, and I am getting better. My flow is improving, my emotion is better, my delivery is better, my quality is decent now. I started off with nothing, so I don't have a natural talent in rapping, but I do have a natural talent with connecting to people and being somewhat original, which is what you are lacking. Also, ask people out of your town who don't know you. It's the only way you are going to get real feed, because I know friends or even people who have seen you around will tend to lean toward your opinion.

^^ That's called being hypocritical. I see that so much it's amazing. I'm doing this for money, then they say they want to get signed so they can have rims and ish. Christian rapping > your rapping, why? Because the challenge is to be creative with a limited range. You have no originality, at all. Your voice = generic. Your concepts = generic. Your name = generic. Hell even your choice of beats = generic. Unless some fat kid is rapping how he was starved, or how hard he had it, then you need to stop assuming that people who didn't have a hard life can't rap. It seems like that is the main thing now a days, you have to have a hard life in order to rap? Such BS man.

Listen, if you don't like my music that's fine, I don't like yours personally. But when you say that most white people can't rap, that's when I think your perspective is taking a bad turn. The only reason you say they can't rap is because they're white basically. You can say they don't have the voice, might be true, but when a black kid and a white kid write about the same stuff, and then the white kid gets called a wigger or says his lyrics suck, where as the black kid could have a successfull career, somethings wrong. I am sick of the racism in the industry, and I'm sick of people like you who don't even give people a chance. You started off horrible too, so how bout you shut up, do what you do, and leave people you don't like alone? Cuz it's obvious you don't like me, the feeling is mutual. Now give up on making me quit making music, cuz it isn't gonna happen. Period

I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-28-05, 05:01 PM   #9
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 4366 91F6

^LMAO @ COmpose....and props to Rev...do ya thang white boy!...

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 12-28-05, 05:28 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

yea rev....u cant really listen to people when it comes to music....there always some who dont like it.....just gotta keep on trying to u get where u need to be
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 05:55 PM   #11
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 09C1 6A40

Quite some racial phrases there

May I first ask what you define "urban" as? And I don't mean no dictionary definition, I mean what do you think of when they say "urban"?

Wanna clear that out before I get deeper into this...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 06:01 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 648D F876

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

Anyway, let me tell ya something, Will, there are black people that can't rap either. There are asian people that can't rap. There are Hispanic people who can't rap. Why do always pick out white people?

I was refering to this site, you fuckin genius. How many asians and hispanics rap on RV.com? NONE, to my knowledge. None that suck anyway.

I've wanted to rap for years, but because of people like you I never tried.

Thank God

Now I am, and I am getting better. My flow is improving, my emotion is better, my delivery is better, my quality is decent now. I started off with nothing, so I don't have a natural talent in rapping, but I do have a natural talent with connecting to people and being somewhat original,

then thats what you need to do then. Become a motiviational speaker. lmao, thats what you sound like.

which is what you are lacking. Also, ask people out of your town who don't know you. It's the only way you are going to get real feed, because I know friends or even people who have seen you around will tend to lean toward your opinion.

wtf does this have to do with anything? with I post my shit on sites, its people that DONT know me. When I let niggas hear my shit at school, it be niggas that dont know me. So this portion of your "motivational speech" was pointless.

^^ That's called being hypocritical. I see that so much it's amazing. I'm not doing this for money, then they say they want to get signed so they can have rims and ish. Christian rapping > your rapping, why? Because the challenge is to be creative with a limited range.

ONCE AGAIN, You're makin random ass comments. lmao. for 1. that wasnt even directed at you. for 2. the remarks you're making are aimless. I KNOW that its hypocritical, what was the point of the "then say they want to get signed for rims" ? christian rap bein better than my rap is a matter of opinion. if you think rap is all about creativity then you must LOVE the Ying Yang twins? why? they are very creative. They make enitre songs about whisperin, thats never been done. they make weird noises, thats never been done. they make songs whistling, thats never been done. so, you're a ying yang twins fan? I guess so.

You have no originality, at all. Your voice = generic.
you sound like Mr. Rogers, son. YOUR voice is boring as shit, please, lets not talk about voices.

Your concepts = generic.
WTF do you rap about? You make "inspiration" music? Thats cool, but yo. who you goin inspire? NO ONE listens to your shit. You dont even rap to a beat. You suck, WOWOWOW I heard your shit with Ike, it was horrible, LMFAO, Ike even knows it. It was so horrible, that the nigga Ike RECYCLED some shit. Yes, thats how garbage you are. When you collab with niggas, they recycle raps from MONTHS ago, cos they dont want to waste their good raps on you. loser

Your name = generic.
my name is Zone Out aka GeDa Beast. Your name is THE REVELATION. SERIOUSLY
man why are you even bringin shit like THIS up at all? lmfao, aww man, you're an oxymoron

Hell even your choice of beats = generic.
ROFLMAO, You rap on beats with NO baselines. Seriousl Rev, shut the fuck up. you're a fuckin clown. Quit rap

Unless some fat kid is rapping how he was starved, or how hard he had it, then you need to stop assuming that people who didn't have a hard life can't rap.
I didnt say that. Even though its true. Hmm, let me think of some suburban rappers...K-OS the black guy from black eyed peas. he's from the suburbs, THE NIGGA SUCKS! Honestly man, you never heard no rappers that was dope thats from the suburbs. why? cos wtf do they rap about? How better their life is better than urban people? Sure, ok then. I dont know about ALL people that hasnt had a hard life, but I mos def know that ABOUT YOU

It seems like that is the main thing now a days, you have to have a hard life in order to rap? Such BS man.

Thats not the main thing nowadays,m stupid kid. Thats how its been since rap STARTED. Know your history

it NEED to happen. You suck ass. You're not gonna get better. You suck, you suck, you suck you suck. Plain and simple. I dont like you, COS YOU SUCK. I dont like you because you think you're better than me, BUT YOU WONT BATTLE ME. I would shit on you, son. You not ill. you dont have an ill drop of blood in your fat pale freckle faced body. Bitch, You dont want it.
Stick to rappin to beats with no baselines, Dr. Suess

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 06:08 PM   #13
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

^Royce Da 5'9" is from the suburbs of detroit, and hes mad ill...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-28-05, 06:16 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

u talk about how suburban rappers habve nothin to talk about...... and that "wat.... theyll rap about how much better they have it than everyone else?"

hmmmmmm have u listened to the radio lately???????

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-28-05, 06:17 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: D6DE 8AA8

mmmmmmmmmmmm royce.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...