RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-06, 08:24 PM   #1
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
Ya Boys an Artist

IP: 1D55 F055

first off, im gonna sayi know mad people are gon come in here and say.....ooo u look like u takin a shit....oooo u gly as hell or whatnot, but there is a logical explanation of why i am looking like that, ts because, it was harder to do, more lines, means more work, complextiy, and more interesting, people arent going to buy a piece of art thats all plain, and yes i said buy, this specifc peice has been chosen to be in an art exhibition to be bidded on this weekend, also whoever uses this as a punch, or a personal, are gay as hell. anyway heres the picture.

Old 01-16-06, 08:25 PM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

oh and its a lil stretched, so they r not perfect to scale
Old 01-16-06, 08:43 PM   #4
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: FE62 2C46

Resized for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 01-16-06, 08:47 PM   #5
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

lol, dope. i drew a pi cof Eazy-E 1 time in grade 10 fo art class, my teacher took it n sed she wanted 2 have it in a thingy where she put up tha best art n shit, cuz ppl thought it wuz a real pic at 1st, lol. n she sed she'd give it back but she never did

slang that shit fo jillions son, dope shit, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-16-06, 08:56 PM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

That's ill f'real. Draw other shit and become a painter or something. Gime your mic and shit.
Old 01-16-06, 09:32 PM   #8
Young_law
This Is My City

resized.........
Old 01-16-06, 09:37 PM   #9
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

IP: F507 F95F

*DIES*
Man, why the fuck do you make a complete ass out of yourself, man
lmao
and wait
how the hell can you draw yourself while you're straining?
Old 01-16-06, 09:43 PM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
*DIES*
Man, why the fuck do you make a complete ass out of yourself, man
lmao
and wait
how the hell can you draw yourself while you're straining?

1. how did i make a complete ass out of myself?

2. To a normal rock, it would be obvious that i took a picture, looked at it and drew it, *remembers he's talking to a guy that just passed 3rd grade this year* [slow voice]IIIIII loooooooked aattttttttt myyyyyyyyy pictureeeeeee annnnndddddddd dreeewwwwwwww itttttttt[/slow voice]

does that answer your question or do i need to translate that into neanderthal language?
Old 01-16-06, 09:50 PM   #11
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

why the hell would you take such a hideous picture of yourself?
and you make an ass out of yourself for actually torcherin the camera to take a picture of your face while scrunchin it up like that

PS, I can draw better than you.
Old 01-16-06, 10:14 PM   #12
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
why the hell would you take such a hideous picture of yourself?
and you make an ass out of yourself for actually torcherin the camera to take a picture of your face while scrunchin it up like that

PS, I can draw better than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
first off, im gonna sayi know mad people are gon come in here and say.....ooo u look like u takin a shit....oooo u gly as hell or whatnot, but there is a logical explanation of why i am looking like that, its because, it was harder to do, more lines, means more work, complextiy, and more interesting, people arent going to buy a piece of art thats all plain, and yes i said buy, this specifc peice has been chosen to be in an art exhibition to be bidded on this weekend, also whoever uses this as a punch, or a personal, are gay as hell. anyway heres the picture.

1. I doubt that cameras can feel pain, let alone be "torchered"

2.i highly doubt that you could draw better than me, and even if you could it doesent matter, because you don't have the brain capacity, to sell your art FYI art sells more than drugs and guns, so you may be the "ultimate gun hustler" but im the "ultimate art hustler" and i make more money than you, not to mention my "9-5" pffft

3. I hate having to explain myself to mentally and physically challenged children
Old 01-16-06, 10:15 PM   #13
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 21AD 63ED

Its too small i can't see it
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 10:33 PM   #14
GeDa Beast
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law

1. I doubt that cameras can feel pain, let alone be "torchered"

2.i highly doubt that you could draw better than me, and even if you could it doesent matter, because you don't have the brain capacity, to sell your art FYI art sells more than drugs and guns, so you may be the "ultimate gun hustler" but im the "ultimate art hustler" and i make more money than you, not to mention my "9-5" pffft

3. I hate having to explain myself to mentally and physically challenged children

more lines doesnt make a better picture or adds complexity
what makes a better picture is you just takin a plain picture of yourself

and THEN makin it complex.
the Mona Lisa is all stretched and ugly, but its one of the most memorable peices of work in history
and also, I have work in the Cincinnati Art Museum.
2 peices actually, one's a picture of a mother holdin her young daughter, and one's a quilt that was nitted with the theme of the boy who cried wolf.
and some more recent shit, I've had pictures in the detroit public schools calender.
of Miles Davis playin the clarinet.
lol, truthfully though, I dont even be into art like I used to. But I was alays class leader in art class. I helped people with their pictures and everything.
one of most memorable pictures was of halle berri when I was in the 7th grade. I drew the entire picture block by block, and after it was done, I erase random blocks so it had a checker effect.
It hung up in the main office the rest of that school year
shit, it might still be up there.
Old 01-16-06, 10:49 PM   #15
Young_law
This Is My City

1. if you were so into art, then you would know that lines do make a picture better, and add more complexity to it, for the simple fact that you are using a pencil to make the lines dissapear, instead of using digial effects, i would finish explaing why it does, but i simply dont givea fuck what you think, you seem to be the only person with a negative response to my art work, and you seem to lack proof that your art was displayed in these muesemsand whatnot, or even pictures of your work, so yea fuck you