RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-06, 10:01 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
New thoughts related to God, religion etc.

IP: 4345 C92F

We are all made of atoms with similar or identical structure (atomic, not molecular). Everything is made of these atoms. Trees, rocks, buildings, turds... Everything.

So everything can be grouped together as matter... Maybe we are not individual entities, rather fragments of a larger whole? When we cease to be concious, the atoms that formed us are decomposed and returned to the whole. Apparently, God knows all, is everywhere, and is eternal.

We dont really know if matter is eternal, but what is to say it isn't? It IS everywhere, and we do know all of our thoughts and desires as we are told God does. It doesn't make sense to think that God is external to the universe. It also doesn't make sense for people to refer to God as "he" because it creates the image of an actual being.

Jesus was nothing but matter and conciousness, and he was God.

Conciousness is also nothing but atoms... So it doesn't make sense. How is it that we are composed of the same things as say, a rock, but a rock is not concious and we are. The structure the atoms are in means appearance and traits differ, but its essentially the same thing.

It seems unplausible that matter and energy alone can produce conciousness. It is more likely that, like matter and energy, conciousness is a fundamental to this universe and just exists.

So conciousness could even be "God"... But if this fundamental conciousness is God, then we will never be able to define God.

I dont even really know what im talking about or if im making sense... But whatever. I have more to say, but I cant think well in noisy places... -_-
Old 02-22-06, 10:35 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 6CDC 921F

You're too fuckin smart. Seriously, go create your own world and rule over it. I'm not even DR'n you =/
Old 02-22-06, 10:36 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
We are all made of atoms with similar or identical structure (atomic, not molecular). Everything is made of these atoms. Trees, rocks, buildings, turds... Everything.

So everything can be grouped together as matter... Maybe we are not individual entities, rather fragments of a larger whole? When we cease to be concious, the atoms that formed us are decomposed and returned to the whole. Apparently, God knows all, is everywhere, and is eternal.

We dont really know if matter is eternal, but what is to say it isn't? It IS everywhere, and we do know all of our thoughts and desires as we are told God does. It doesn't make sense to think that God is external to the universe. It also doesn't make sense for people to refer to God as "he" because it creates the image of an actual being.

Jesus was nothing but matter and conciousness, and he was God.

Conciousness is also nothing but atoms... So it doesn't make sense. How is it that we are composed of the same things as say, a rock, but a rock is not concious and we are. The structure the atoms are in means appearance and traits differ, but its essentially the same thing.

It seems unplausible that matter and energy alone can produce conciousness. It is more likely that, like matter and energy, conciousness is a fundamental to this universe and just exists.

So conciousness could even be "God"... But if this fundamental conciousness is God, then we will never be able to define God.

I dont even really know what im talking about or if im making sense... But whatever. I have more to say, but I cant think well in noisy places... -_-

What your saying is like "how can one substance be rock and another be wood"

How can one thing be lifeless and another an alive organism.

To answer your question, atoms are not what makes us alive. The way they are constructed is what makes us alive over that of a 'rock'...

In our brain there are trillions upon trillions of tiny receptors that in effect, work like that of an extremily complex computer. What the real question is though..

Is the brain a creator of our mind and concience. Or is it simply a recieving device.

I believe god is the universe itself. I believe the universe has a beginning and an end. And the end begins a continous rebirth cycle.

I believe the universe is a scripted mechanism simply playing out exactly as it needs to. Free will is the ability to stray from the correct path.

But yeah... I hope this helped....
Old 02-22-06, 10:44 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 4345 C92F

Yeah I know man... But those receptors are made of atoms, and they deal with energy. How can atoms and energy produce conciousness?
Old 02-22-06, 10:52 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Yeah I know man... But those receptors are made of atoms, and they deal with energy. How can atoms and energy produce conciousness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Is the brain a creator of our mind and concience. Or is it simply a recieving device.

If you want technical information as to how the process works, I suggest you ask a brain surgeon dude..
Old 02-23-06, 12:29 AM   #6
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

I believe this stuff more than the crap that comes out of the bible.

i was reading it today and i laughed my ass off at this.

"God wanted Moses attension, so he shaked the mountain as moses realized and walked up it to speak with the lord"

^ ROFL!

omfg the bible is actrually a funny book to get laughs.

But yeah back on topic, i've thought about this, this is how i thought the universe happened.
Old 02-23-06, 09:49 PM   #7
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Well, there are things other than atoms, right? Atoms themselves are made of quasars, I believe. Consciousness could be derived from some invisible atom-esque thing that is similar but not the same thing. I don't know much about life on a microscopic level, sue me.
Old 02-23-06, 10:23 PM   #8
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

actrually i think ATOMS are the lowest.

ill ask my science teacher on monday about it.
Old 02-24-06, 05:14 AM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 57FB 0ECE

Atoms are made of quarks. =/

But yeah, Nos is basically right, you're making it seem like a bunch of atoms smashed together and made stuff that can think when in all actuality it's realllllllllly complex shit that happened over time.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-24-06, 04:18 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Quasars, quarks, same difference. Except, not really.