RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-06, 07:17 PM   #1
sxrs3780
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
come get it

IP: 3240 794D

come get it (come get it) is u with it (is u with it) i done did it (i done did it) and i hit it (and i hit it)

i'm on that block cause i'm on that clock and on my clock the time never stops so if u on that time u ain't on that grind so u can't shine so just give me mines they call me lil'k i'll come around yo way and spray that a.k. u know i don't play i be tispy just like yo boy j-kwon i got so many guns they call me james bond so if u ain't got my money i'll still yo honey make her play boy bunny naw u know that funny i got u looking like a dummy my rhymes is just like the hood so u ain't doning do good and i would if i could so girl u know i should

come get it (come get it) is u with it (is u with it) i done did it (i done did it) and i hit it (and i hit it)
Old 03-10-06, 07:56 PM   #2
JonnyTheKidBlaze
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

cum get it if u wit it man its all fun n games got bars by da dozen ill spit at cha dame cum get it if u wit it i got dat work 4 ya go n get it ill b rite here wen u cum bac wit it mind on my money its money all da time tryna cum up off da work its grind all da time i go n get it i got supa money we gon stack it all up like lego money cum get dog its all work no play iz u wit iz dog itz all nite all day like young jeezy i leave blow on da beats hav u n da street bloody screamin blooooooooody murda dats all she wrote n it waz bloooooooooooooody murda left da screen yeen see me again cum n get it man wats up wit it my hands iz sweatin cuse i need dat work tryna cum up off dis cheddar cheese wit no sticks n sleeve ill cum up on u wit eaze cuse i dont giv u no time 2 run run up on u piont blank den i fire gun cum get dude cuse ima pimp my money 2 skraight so i dont walk wit a limp got banana money like chimp cum get it if u wit it itz da end of dis shiit

Last edited by JonnyTheKidBlaze : 03-11-06 at 10:05 PM.
Send a message via ICQ to JonnyTheKidBlaze   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 08:35 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I'll take a knife to your face, poo on your chest and smear on some paste, don't know why people eat off plates, why don't we shake hands with our brother apes? Like Darwin said, it's natural selection, sentient beings with medicine who pee in the mouth of Thomas Edison.....

I'm wedding some chicks watching some Pokemon flicks, Drake and John while working at my job --- that's KFC, just the honey wings and me, fling a, b, and c their meals until they're filled and killed without any deal...no compromise, just a penis in the tummy...I make you out to be a dummy...and my hand in your ass makes me a ventriloquist, the realist piss on the killing bitch.

Old 03-10-06, 08:44 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Switch up the beat...

Handsome for the ransom, I ran some crews with my dudes whose shoes are engulfed in poo, that's right. I don't fight no dykes, unless it's at night, cuz that shit ain't right if a G seeeeess meeee...that's right now, seee's me...so I'll cum on your carebear sheets, slam Cat in the Hat shut on my penis please...me and ye, thee and dis g periodically study the elements...drinking hydro-gin by the barrel, singing christmas carols with guns full of Ice Mice...I got lice from some Harry Potter reading nerd, chest like a bird, but not a peacock that I once fought....

Old 03-10-06, 08:46 PM   #5
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Mang im on da road watchin spongebob in my caddy- ITS GOT 6 TVS! But soon I gotta pee so I pull ova to da road and see a deer and im like whatsup deer you lookin mighty fine lets go dine at a 2.5 star resturant but i forgot i gotta pee so i peed oout da window faggots yall are gay i gotz my dear deer

damn damn my deer is fine i gotta dope line of salt lick for us no chicks just deers and shit because were dope like the coke we snorted i mean salt lick...
Old 03-10-06, 08:51 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I once saw this proud lady, name of Grady Brady, got her panties in a Bunch for lunch. I had a brunch of salad, caesar-style...meager while kings dine on fine wines...but my vines are all thorns and no grapes, just all hate, because that maaiden is sainted, and I fainted when I saw her tushy, like a bushy oh so mooshy. So I smacked a hoe down the street with my hobbit feet and they conceded defeat, and that's why we have the Dead Sea..

Old 03-10-06, 08:52 PM   #7
Elegiac

damn admn damn miene deer ist gut im dAS DOPPLEHAUS damn im talkin in german and im still dope ich bin LOVING MY DEER man im still in da car and IN THE DOPPLEHAUS at the same time! look at me rhyme with DOIN NAUGHTY STUFF WITH MY DEER og ogo hooho hoo hohoo baby fluff and stuff and PEER..

i hit that deer WITH MY.

.PENIS? NO CAR because she fell out da window OH NO NECROPHILIa just kidding so we started to drive to the hospital slow because this deer was mighty fine spinning so so so oso fast in the medow with OUR SALT LICK
Old 03-10-06, 08:54 PM   #8
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Yo tengo bueno y pequeno huevos, yeah that's spanish, for 'I'm not danish' because last time I went to spain the rain fell mainly on the

spaniards, that's right, not the plain, the spaniards, the plain is plain. I crashed a plane just with a sexy look, impregnated Bill Clinton with a glance at his pants. Who wants to do the dance, of life, with a knife, in your throat so you choke about ich bin schnappi, damn snappy, let's clap g because I'm happy...

Old 03-10-06, 08:56 PM   #9
Elegiac

check check it were on da side of the road hitch hiking but no one will take a beastialty freak I MEAN HITCH HIKER with a bloody ol deer too bad im so mad spikiing the football against my face ITS A RACE to go to teh hospital wiff dis deer but im so MOTIVATED my forehead seething UH OH A BIG WORK im breathing and shit with my deer..

DAMN my deers name is pam and we hate rams because were RACIST AGAINST RAMS and lambs so we slam them in teh face with our hooves HIGH ON SALT lick no dicks for deers thats bad and being sorta a beastiality freak FREAKY DEAKY with my deer nn o n ono k
Old 03-10-06, 08:58 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

LET'S HAVE A FIESTA Y SIESTA...time for the ultra rhyme.

Time to light a dime youngin' with an onion and spike a louie with some UK doody, shoot me with the booty of a true g, cuz the moon see was first inhabited by E.G. Henry, also known as Teddy --- yeah that's the Rosevelt dressed in Armani and felt --- touching all the ladies he ain't moody, because George Clooney is my looney ever since June thirteenth...

Old 03-10-06, 09:00 PM   #11
Elegiac

damn damndm andmnamn dim dope wiff da sylllabnuls and spellin yo check it with my deer every night of the year still on da road fuckin i mean EATING SALT LICK and shit i meant that not literally but no shit ok enough wit dat i got a gat SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE no thats lies and i like spermacide with my SALT lick no dicks for this chick deer with a fear of getting deer human babys OH NO lets dance! NO THATS random ok ok o kok ok

Old 03-10-06, 09:02 PM   #12
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

That's right G...

I don't mean to intrude in your house misses but I see you have some dishes. 'Yeah i do, whats ur point' you say but I'm here to get paid, so let's get laid, maybe eat about three days worth of clay because the Earth gave birth to worms and those worms ate a plant which fed an ant which bled and left scant for man to build his society in a cave paved with cement and semen and I'm brave because..

Old 03-10-06, 09:05 PM   #13
Elegiac

DAMN we tuff thugs ruff n tuff but YOU AINT TUFF enuff with a mf doom flow and clean shoes for show and bows to shoot at my DEAREST DEER oh no lets flow and blow some deers i MEAN SALT LIKC homies were homie i mean home with a i in it ok lets go home to blow asdfasdfasdf puppens had sex wiff da deer OH NO wait its ok becayse there boff animals OH!

Old 03-10-06, 09:13 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

- guitar solo followed by beat boxing. - I love penis on Jesus.

Old 03-15-06, 08:30 PM   #15
Elegiac

Come get it, yo..