RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-06, 12:35 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Illuminati?

IP: 3240 794D

Can someone PLEASE explain this shit to me. One place says the illuminati created christianity for mass control. While christians says the catholic church and nation of islam are parts of it. -_- I'm starting to think people are trying to create mass confusion and paranoia to pull make me a mindless slave.
Old 05-21-06, 06:53 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

the Illuminati don't really "create" anything (short of the CIA and the UN). They find an existing source of control power such as religion, and infiltrate it. get one of their guys in, and he starts cuting out anyone that's not down with them. Anyone who won't go along with their cause will only make it but so far once they infiltrate. the high ranks will be their pawns. That organization is just a husk of it's former self, still keeping up appearances still smiling to the public, but behind closed doors has already festered and died.

This is what happened to The Free Masons, the US gov, all major religions, the UN, (the death of JFK was the 'last stand') And the Illuminati it self, (there's actually 2 illuminatis, one of the green light, and one of the yellow light). The illuminati of the yellow light is the one responsible for the thoughts you had that made you make this thread. The green light is all but extinct.

Christianity is a different case though, it wasn't infiltrated by the illuminati, it was created, written, and recorded 100% by the heads of the illuminati's core religion - the Druids. Christianity is soaked with druid symbolism that's spun to be appealing to a different mass of people. A new people they couldn't reach under their old guises. The devil already succeeded in making evil fair-seeming when he wrote the Bible.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-06, 10:49 PM   #3
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

do people realize that most likely as far as secret societies go, the illuminati would be the worst one? i mean the most powerful secret society would ultimitly be a secret society that no body knows about, except for the people in it of course. So before people start thinking of everything that could possibly be linked to the illuminati, take a second and realize that they probably work for somebody else. In conclusion the illuminati is the least secret society of the secret societies