RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-06, 02:52 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Why humans evolved to walk upright, and an explanation for BREASTS!!!!!!

IP: 64CA 6C26

Evolutionarily speaking, humans used to walk on all fours like our other primate cousins. There are a number of reasons humans adapted and evolved to walk upright. When our early ancestors lived on the open grasslands of Africa, it was hard to see predators approaching over the horizon being on all fours. Therefore, the pressure was to either walk upright to survive, or face death at the mouth of a large predator cat.

Now, when human females walked on all fours, the protruding butt was the major attraction to males when it came to courtship and mating. However, when humans begin to walk upright, this feature became less prominent, thereby causing males to not want to mate with those females. It's believed that large breasts developed in humans as an adaptation to this dillema. If you look closely, the shape of a woman's breast coupled with the cleavage mirrors the primeval human butt when we walked on all fours. Therefore, males are genetically inclined to be attracted to breasts because it reminds them of the butt, which reminds them of mating--i.e., sex.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-06, 02:55 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 9CB4 6641

Oh, I thought it had something to do with them being consealed. People usually want what they can't have or what they're deprived of.
Old 03-16-06, 02:58 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Indeph
Oh, I thought it had something to do with them being consealed. People usually want what they can't have or what they're deprived of.

naw...it's all genetic and instinct...It was Natural Selection in operation...Males weren't as attracted to females because the once protruding butt became flat. So, breasts evolved to ensure the survival of the species. Otherwise, they'd have teets or orangutan tits. lol

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-16-06 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-16-06, 03:07 PM   #4
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Hmm...

Interesting theory.
Old 03-16-06, 03:11 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Hmm...

Interesting theory.

yes...it's a working theory...But, one thing is for sure, human females used to have orangutan tits.
Old 03-16-06, 03:11 PM   #6
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

i like large breast more than i like a nice ass
Word
Old 03-16-06, 03:17 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
i like large breast more than i like a nice ass
Word

I bet you don't even realize that you're attracted to breasts because your DNA compels you to be drawn to them. haaaaa
Old 03-16-06, 03:17 PM   #8
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: C3E8 F535

I dont.....the girls gotta have ass.....

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-06, 03:38 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Odd. Here I was thinking that the male species of any breed, particularly human, were attracted to the female breasts because it is the source of nutrients for a child and therefore ensures a higher likelyhood of that offspring surviving - which is the point of mating. "Bigger breasts = more milk for offspring" is the name of the evolutionary game. The female hips are seen as "attractive" because the wider a females hips, the higher the lilkeyhood of her having successful child birth, a more painless one, and increased odds of her survival during that process. The butt is attractive because it is evidence of her storage of her own body fat to sustain her own health while she births and nurses a child. Breasts, hips, ass, youth, hair, skin, etc. etc. are all reflections of health and ability to successfully concieve in a female mate, and we still subconciously connect to these traits today. Evolutoion is what defined attraction, and attraction is what shaped desire, which therefore shaped pleasure. Not the other way around.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-06, 03:59 PM   #10
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
I dont.....the girls gotta have ass.....

of course but for me she has to have some nice tits
i had a girl one time whos tits mad up for the ass she was 36 double d
some nice ass shit
Old 03-16-06, 04:07 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Odd. Here I was thinking that the male species of any breed, particularly human, were attracted to the female breasts because it is the source of nutrients for a child and therefore ensures a higher likelyhood of that offspring surviving - which is the point of mating. "Bigger breasts = more milk for offspring" is the name of the evolutionary game. The female hips are seen as "attractive" because the wider a females hips, the higher the lilkeyhood of her having successful child birth, a more painless one, and increased odds of her survival during that process. The butt is attractive because it is evidence of her storage of her own body fat to sustain her own health while she births and nurses a child. Breasts, hips, ass, youth, hair, skin, etc. etc. are all reflections of health and ability to successfully concieve in a female mate, and we still subconciously connect to these traits today. Evolutoion is what defined attraction, and attraction is what shaped desire, which therefore shaped pleasure. Not the other way around.

That's not completely correct. What you just stated is an anthropocentric and rather arrogant assertion. Do chimpanzees rationalize the amount of milk a breast can hold? No. Sexuality is probably one of the most primeval and powerful desires we have that's innate. As far as I know, you don't have to be taught to be attracted to someone. It's driven by genes. I agree that shape, size, and a healthy appearance all give rise to someone being "fit for mating", but it's beyond rationalization. We're able to rationalize it because we're people. But, even Birds are drawn to other birds with fewer or no "defects". Humans are related to other primates, genetically speaking. And, from studying other ape species, they've come to certain conclusions. One conclusion is that human behavior doesn't differ much from chimps. And, looking at chimp behavior offers a window into our own past. Also, these adaptations take thousands of years. We're not talking without a lifetime. It's almost completely random. Animals don't "choose" features because they are "better." Certain features happen to be "chosen", thereby, eliminating other features that weren't. That = Natural Selection. There is no "point" to natural selection. It's merely adaptations to environmental pressures. That also means there is no such thing as an "evolutionary ladder." It's a myth.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-16-06 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-16-06, 04:20 PM   #12
locknes
its WU muthafucka

^ also the human female is the only animal that can have sex in all 3 stages
Old 03-16-06, 04:26 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
^ also the human female is the only animal that can have sex in all 3 stages

missionary
doggy

and wuts da other one? I forget

lol

j/k
Old 03-16-06, 04:50 PM   #14
locknes
its WU muthafucka

^no before her puberty during puberty and after menopause
Old 03-16-06, 04:54 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
^no before her puberty during puberty and after menopause

I was jus jokin bro

But, humans aren't the only animals that have sex for reasons other than to procreate, believe it or not.