RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-06, 09:24 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Stop with the anti-God threads

IP: 64CA 6C26

word

Be thankful he gave you life in your body to even disrespect him in the first place

ungrateful souls
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 09:25 AM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

Old 03-13-06, 09:43 AM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

lol...this was an addendum and response to yours

didn't want people to read it the wrong way

no doubt
Old 03-13-06, 09:47 AM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 05B9 1515

People have the right to say anything they want.
Old 03-13-06, 09:51 AM   #5
Young_law
This Is My City

but if god says not to then

THEY WILL BURN IN HELL!!!
Old 03-13-06, 10:01 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Eh..

There's too many other religions claiming to be the right one for me to have total belief in christianity. I believe in god and have morals, but no one can tell me how to live my life but myself.
Old 03-13-06, 10:04 AM   #7
Young_law
This Is My City

i know its free will, but you have the free will to believe in god, and if u choose not 2 then sucks for you, all im tryna say is, ppl keep questioning god, when he says not to, and thas a nono
Old 03-13-06, 10:08 AM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Well they also say not to question the government. Look where that got us. Do you have any idea how much of our history has been altered and destroyed? People are too devious to even place faith in. Look how they made jesus look, blond hair blue eyes. If they'll change that, they'll change a whole lot more. They could say "yeah I dont like when ppl do this, so add that too". I dunno, if I go to hell I go to hell, I'll deal with it then. For now, I'ma just do what I gotta do.
Old 03-13-06, 10:13 AM   #9
Young_law
This Is My City

you shouldnt say ill deal with it then because thats eternal death, youll be burning forever there will be no end to your suffering, but as for the other stuff

pray to god, ask him about this ask him whats true in the bible, he'll let you know
Old 03-13-06, 10:17 AM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
you shouldnt say ill deal with it then because thats eternal death, youll be burning forever there will be no end to your suffering

Why would god punish me? I'm the way I am because of how I was raised and how the world made me. If I don't believe christianity, it's because of that. That's like me teaching you how to play basketball, then getting mad if you miss a shot. If I find a universal reason to believe it I will. I'm not even trying to be over logical, because some things can't be explained. It could just be my history of betrayal. Either way, I just don't believe it all.
Old 03-13-06, 10:18 AM   #11
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 6CF5 E201

Quote:

LMFAOOOOOO

Your a fuckin idiot.

all you ever do is say shit to please the ''vets''

youve just made another god thread yourself you little ape.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 10:22 AM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
i know its free will, but you have the free will to believe in god, and if u choose not 2 then sucks for you, all im tryna say is, ppl keep questioning god, when he says not to, and thas a nono

Actually...God never said "Don't question him." IN fact, EVERY example in the bible points to the opposite. People question God, argue with him, and even wrestle with him--i.e., Jacobs ladder. God is a father. And, like any father, his children rebel sometimes. We're supposed to talk with God. I see no problem in questioning him. My only issue is the incessant antagonism of Christians and their beliefs simply because someone has rejected God's word.

Old 03-13-06, 03:06 PM   #13
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

do you people realize that you aren't the first people to feel this way about god and religeon. back in any ancient civilization they had different gods and they felt as strongly about their gods as you feel about our "god". back then the ppl that believed in the gods would treat us basicly the same as you treat us non-believers. I mean who are you to say that your religeon is right when so many people have worshipped so many different gods and that they felt there religeon was right?

note: i am not trying to offened Q or Tha Law or any christian for that matter, this was just my point of view.
Old 03-13-06, 03:52 PM   #14
Young_law
This Is My City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
LMFAOOOOOO

Your a fuckin idiot.

all you ever do is say shit to please the ''vets''

youve just made another god thread yourself you little ape.

please the vets? what the FUCK are you talking about, im just sick and tired of seeing threads that question gods judgment, dumbass, and i made a god thread but not one that questions his judgement, and aight Q i see now, but all i got 2 say is this

THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP ANY GOD BEFORE ME

and im content with that, i dont need no proof i dont need to know why he condones cannibalish i just know not 2 worship any other god, and to have faith in him period
Old 03-13-06, 03:54 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

^^Yea...but do you know what "don't have any other God before me" truly means?

hmmm