RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-06, 11:08 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
wrestlemania

IP: 7D90 C302

who watched? dope.......

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-06, 11:36 PM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: F7F9 B52B

<-------------------- went to wrestlemania
Old 04-02-06, 11:47 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

damn @ how I thought Cena would really lose..... but he will lose @ Backlash to triple H. fans hate him now. well majority of them.....gayy he needs to lose title....

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-03-06, 12:13 AM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: F7F9 B52B

nope not happenin, triple H had his time, like his song said, his time is up and his time is now, i knew the outcome of all the matches it was obvious

cena vs. triple h -explained already

rey vs orton vs angle - eddie guerrero dies, come on now evry knew he was gonna win

shawn michaels vs mchmahon- who dosent want 2 see the boss get his ass whupped OB VI OUS!

mickie vs trish- she was fuckin crazy, already whupped trish b4, trish has had the title for to long, her time was up

booker t and charmel vs bogeyman - first of all leme say the bogyman shyt is fucking gay, its a fucking joke, fuck i wish wrestling was like how it used to be back in the d generation x days and shyt, but yea charmels is a scary bitch anyway so is booker t wtf, it was obvious she was gonna run and shyt

mick foley vs edge- they got the fans all pumped up with foleys talk about how the old foley cactus jack comin back n shyt so ppl could buy wrestlemania, but hes to old and hurt pfft, cmon now

JBL vs chris benoit - JBL hasnt really been active like he used to be, so when they made this match, i knew he was gon win, this is his way of "coming back out" so to speak

undertaker vs. mark henry - hes 13 - 0, by now im sure in his contract it syays he can never lose, if he did, that would gain a few viewers but lose more, hes the fucking undertaker, right now, i cant even think of anyone who has even been there longer than him and as active like him, undertaker is never gonna lose wrestlemani its a fact

money in the bank - before this, people would have been like who the hell is rob van damn, so like JBL this is vinces way of bringin him back and more active

big show and kane - of fucking course they one, two big mufuckas, im sure bbig show coulda won by himeself tho hahaha

ant thats word!
Old 04-03-06, 12:18 AM   #5
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

i got comcast and i recorded it.
Old 04-03-06, 12:30 AM   #6
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
nope not happenin, triple H had his time, like his song said, his time is up and his time is now, i knew the outcome of all the matches it was obvious

cena vs. triple h -explained already

rey vs orton vs angle - eddie guerrero dies, come on now evry knew he was gonna win

shawn michaels vs mchmahon- who dosent want 2 see the boss get his ass whupped OB VI OUS!

mickie vs trish- she was fuckin crazy, already whupped trish b4, trish has had the title for to long, her time was up

booker t and charmel vs bogeyman - first of all leme say the bogyman shyt is fucking gay, its a fucking joke, fuck i wish wrestling was like how it used to be back in the d generation x days and shyt, but yea charmels is a scary bitch anyway so is booker t wtf, it was obvious she was gonna run and shyt

mick foley vs edge- they got the fans all pumped up with foleys talk about how the old foley cactus jack comin back n shyt so ppl could buy wrestlemania, but hes to old and hurt pfft, cmon now

JBL vs chris benoit - JBL hasnt really been active like he used to be, so when they made this match, i knew he was gon win, this is his way of "coming back out" so to speak

undertaker vs. mark henry - hes 13 - 0, by now im sure in his contract it syays he can never lose, if he did, that would gain a few viewers but lose more, hes the fucking undertaker, right now, i cant even think of anyone who has even been there longer than him and as active like him, undertaker is never gonna lose wrestlemani its a fact

money in the bank - before this, people would have been like who the hell is rob van damn, so like JBL this is vinces way of bringin him back and more active

big show and kane - of fucking course they one, two big mufuckas, im sure bbig show coulda won by himeself tho hahaha

ant thats word!

Here are the logical reasons as opposed to your assumptions.

~Cena vs. HHH - HHH has only won a title at WM once (vs Jericho) and that was after his torn ACL and he had his heel turn. By having Cena win he can still continue to build up Cena by giving him a good opponent, and hopefully it'll set up the Double Turn. Hopefully.

~Mysterio vs Angle vs Orton - The Royal Rumble Winner always wins the title. Has happened every year.

~HBK vs Vince - They beat up on Shawn enough over the past few months so he was near guaranteed the win. They wouldn't bury the HBK legacy by burying him at WM (Maybe his last) to Vince. Though I didn't expect the DX taunt.

~Mickie james vs Trish - The buildup for this was near perfect. With Mickie taking it she can take her Trish obsessin to a new level by comparing herself to Trish. Or something like that. Plus those are 2 of the 3 wrestling females on RAW. lol

~Booker T vs Sharmell - WWE seems to like this Boogeyman thing. And he can't wrestle a decent match. Sucks that it was Booker that was squashed though. They used him to try to give the BM some cred.

~Foley vs Edge - Edge had to win that. If he lost any Tiitle Run Push he had would have died instantly.

~JBL vs Benoit - This is the only match I was lost on. I guess the JBL character looks better with some type of belt. lol

~Taker vs Henry - They did that for two reasons. One so that Taker goes 14-0. Two WWE promised Henry a title push. So losing to Taker at WM doesn't hurt his 'cred' cuz everyone lsoes to Taker at WM.

~MITB - Easy. WWE needs sells for the EW show. RVD wins and challenges at the PPV. That sells right there cuz everyone knows RVD deserves that belt. I would have giiven a kidney for Edge//RVD for the title. I can only dream.

Tag Title Match - RAW has no tag teams. So keep it on the team easier to market. Two bigass motherfuckers. lol

That's my take on things.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-06, 07:07 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLFS
Here are the logical reasons as opposed to your assumptions.

~Cena vs. HHH - HHH has only won a title at WM once (vs Jericho) and that was after his torn ACL and he had his heel turn. By having Cena win he can still continue to build up Cena by giving him a good opponent, and hopefully it'll set up the Double Turn. Hopefully.

~Mysterio vs Angle vs Orton - The Royal Rumble Winner always wins the title. Has happened every year.

~HBK vs Vince - They beat up on Shawn enough over the past few months so he was near guaranteed the win. They wouldn't bury the HBK legacy by burying him at WM (Maybe his last) to Vince. Though I didn't expect the DX taunt.

~Mickie james vs Trish - The buildup for this was near perfect. With Mickie taking it she can take her Trish obsessin to a new level by comparing herself to Trish. Or something like that. Plus those are 2 of the 3 wrestling females on RAW. lol

~Booker T vs Sharmell - WWE seems to like this Boogeyman thing. And he can't wrestle a decent match. Sucks that it was Booker that was squashed though. They used him to try to give the BM some cred.

~Foley vs Edge - Edge had to win that. If he lost any Tiitle Run Push he had would have died instantly.

~JBL vs Benoit - This is the only match I was lost on. I guess the JBL character looks better with some type of belt. lol

~Taker vs Henry - They did that for two reasons. One so that Taker goes 14-0. Two WWE promised Henry a title push. So losing to Taker at WM doesn't hurt his 'cred' cuz everyone lsoes to Taker at WM.

~MITB - Easy. WWE needs sells for the EW show. RVD wins and challenges at the PPV. That sells right there cuz everyone knows RVD deserves that belt. I would have giiven a kidney for Edge//RVD for the title. I can only dream.

Tag Title Match - RAW has no tag teams. So keep it on the team easier to market. Two bigass motherfuckers. lol

That's my take on things.

^exactly, unlike LAw this dude knows what he's talkin' bout.

Law, I'm a big Cena fan, hence the Cena alias, but i KNOW for a fact that he will lose @ backlash in the main event. don't believe me, we can make some sort of bet on it. i'm positive Cena will lose. and they will be fuckin' DUMB, to leave him as a face champ with THIS much hate. Fan's weren't even chanting for Triple! Like when it was angle they went "LETS GO CENA!!! LETS GO ANGLE!!!!" last night they were going "LETS GO CENA!!!! FUCK YOU CENA!!!!" or "LETS GO CENA!!!! CENA SUCKS!!!!" they didn't support H, just against Cena. and a heel turn would be bad for WWE for all the money he makes off his merchandise.

and as for Rey, he deserved it for all the shit he did, AND because he won royal rumble, but trust me, he will lose the title either in the next PPV or in the next few weeks. He will be a transitional champion

as for the other shit I don't care, except I think match I enjoyed the most was Edge and Foley (Fuckin' awesome finish) and Shaun and Vince (another awesome finish). and mickie and trish was actually pretty dope, and same with main events.

but wtf @ chicago fans. Tazz and cole and JR and King were like "these chicago fans seem to be on the weird side"

-Cheered Carlito most in tag match lmao "Carlito" chants

-cheered for mickie, and damn booed Trish badly. wtf?

-in SD main event, rey got booed more than Orton and Angle. again, wtf?

-then main event, was predictable, but amount of cheers triple H got compared to last weeks RAW was like "Damn"

oh, and anybody noticed the two mistakes? one made mby micke going for stratisfaction, and rey slipped on ropes when trying to hit angle with 6-1-9. lol only two bad things about WM..

and word @ play boy pillow fight

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-03-06, 09:03 AM   #8
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

booooo @ you sayin i dont know what im talkin about, LFS went from a point of view of someone who thinks wrestling is real, i went from a behind the scenes point of view, so we were both correct, but ill bet, you tho, if Cena loses at backlash i wont sign in for a week, but if he wins you dont sign in for a week deal
Old 04-03-06, 03:07 PM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
booooo @ you sayin i dont know what im talkin about, LFS went from a point of view of someone who thinks wrestling is real, i went from a behind the scenes point of view, so we were both correct, but ill bet, you tho, if Cena loses at backlash i wont sign in for a week, but if he wins you dont sign in for a week deal

ok, and also if you wanna go behind the scenes...

Triple_H and Cena seriously HATE eachother in real life. How do I know? On this site I go to where I get smackdown spoilers (smackdown isn't live) and storyline spoilers, etc. They had article about reporter, and someone who was at the wrestlemania press conference said that when Cena was up speakin', Triple_H would fake cough and make faces, and other wrestlers like Randy Orton tried to cover up from laughing. But they do not like eachother.

and Triple_H being married to Stephanie, he has A LOT of say in the storylines, and you think he'd be ok to lose to the person he hates twice @ PPV's? no..... and also, WWE has NO reason to keep Cena as champ.s Fans don't want Cena as champ. Only cena's chain gang, but Everyone else absolutely hates him as champ. They need to make him get screwed by vince or something.

and original plan for Smackdown was for Batista to lose title to Orton at Wrestlemania, but thanks to Mark Henry's wackass it couldn't happen., Orton will get his time.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-03-06, 03:49 PM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

im tellin u son he aint losin
Old 04-03-06, 03:58 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lmao this comin' from you and your previous remarks. ok.....

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-03-06, 04:24 PM   #12
Young_law
This Is My City

so tha bets on right ,
Old 04-04-06, 12:41 AM   #13
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

You think I think it's real when I spoke of double turns and facts. I bet half the shit in my post flew over your head. "Who doesn't wanna see the bos get his ass kicked." is not a logical reason for HBK winnign that match. If you lok at Vince's career he has lost about 5 times. Most at PPVs. Know why. Cuz that's where feuds most of the time end. He ALWAYS wins or fucks you over in between, then the face wins in the end. As for Cena, knowing the WWE they'll fuck this up as well (Edge should still be champ) because he has the most outlets outside of wrestling. The reason fans hate him is because he isn't a good wrestler. Let me rephrase that. His gimmick isn't a good wrrestler. Cena's older shit was pretty good. (OVW and Early Smackdown against Y2J and Angle) But his gimick gets outside media (Like nashville Star, his album etc.) so Vince wants him to stay champ.Edge had the highest rating in the last 5 years (Since Stone Cold I believe), because he actually can wrestle and his Rated R gimmick is interesting. If you didn;t see the Royal Rumble match betweeen them Cenaliterally did 7 moves in succession and won. I have it downloaded if you want it. So SPuL Cena will win at Backlash...he won't lsoe it til Vengenance (If it's RAWs this year) or Bad Blood...and HHH will haev it, then I'mhoping for a RVD vs. HHH then either Edge/RVD r Edge/HHH. Cuz dammit that man deserves it. lol But don't listen to me. I think wrestling is real.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-06, 07:07 AM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLFS
You think I think it's real when I spoke of double turns and facts. I bet half the shit in my post flew over your head. "Who doesn't wanna see the bos get his ass kicked." is not a logical reason for HBK winnign that match. If you lok at Vince's career he has lost about 5 times. Most at PPVs. Know why. Cuz that's where feuds most of the time end. He ALWAYS wins or fucks you over in between, then the face wins in the end. As for Cena, knowing the WWE they'll fuck this up as well (Edge should still be champ) because he has the most outlets outside of wrestling. The reason fans hate him is because he isn't a good wrestler. Let me rephrase that. His gimmick isn't a good wrrestler. Cena's older shit was pretty good. (OVW and Early Smackdown against Y2J and Angle) But his gimick gets outside media (Like nashville Star, his album etc.) so Vince wants him to stay champ.Edge had the highest rating in the last 5 years (Since Stone Cold I believe), because he actually can wrestle and his Rated R gimmick is interesting. If you didn;t see the Royal Rumble match betweeen them Cenaliterally did 7 moves in succession and won. I have it downloaded if you want it. So SPuL Cena will win at Backlash...he won't lsoe it til Vengenance (If it's RAWs this year) or Bad Blood...and HHH will haev it, then I'mhoping for a RVD vs. HHH then either Edge/RVD r Edge/HHH. Cuz dammit that man deserves it. lol But don't listen to me. I think wrestling is real.

lol nah, I'm pretty sure they will make cena lose it soon. But Edge, it wasn't mainly because of his wrestling. It's because:

1. NOBODY..... NOBODY ever saw him doing that to win. Which gained interest

2. His live sex celebration. so they continued watching hopin' he'd do more of the same. Not much his wrestling. That ladder match was dope tho. But besides that, nothing really great wrestling wise. Their royal rumble match was kinda gay IMO.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ