RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-02, 03:02 AM   #1
Kosta
Sand

NiGhTDeMiSe vs Scope

IP: D06E 4720

Aight Then....

10-20 Lines...
No Biting....
No REcycling...
No Dickridin VOtes...

Lets Spark THis Shit...

Kevin. Alex. Patrick. John.

Old 08-03-02, 03:04 AM   #2
Kosta
Sand

Im Spittin In A Sec...

Old 08-03-02, 03:17 AM   #3
Kosta
Sand

Indestructable Rhyme Sequences Leave Scope In A Pile Of FECES That Makin Him A Truly Ill EMCEES By Bieng Stung By Mass Amounts Of DISEASED BEES // Leave Ya Head Dismantled ABRASIONS Bleed Ya SKIN Death Reaper Comes At You COMPLACENT to be GRIM....5 For Vocab

MetaPhorical WIZARD Leave Ya SUN BURNED In A BLIZZARD Similar To Crosses By Them Klu Klux NIGGAS // You Threw A Retard To The Back Of The Buildin So Yo Wouldnt Be The ODD MAN OUT // Should I SAY IT LOUD You Was In The Park Hopin Someone PLAYED YOU OUT....5 For Punches

Leave STRUNG OUT Through Ya House By BLEEDIN INTESTINES // Have Ya LEAKIN CONFESSIONS LEAVIN IMPRESSIONS // Of A Faggot That Wasnt CURIOUS You Was Just GUESSIN // STRESSIN Bout HOw You GOt SCHOOLED In A Truly ILL Lyrical DEATH LESSON...5 For The KO

...Enough Weak Shit... 5 For The KNOCKOUT....

Yo Scope If You WILD GOOD But THe Fact Remains The Most Ghetto Part Of Ya Life Was Ya CHILD HOOD // Slash Ya NECK Bash Ya SET I AInt Aretha But I Get RESPECT // You Beatin Me Is Like That Song HECK NO // I Go HUntin An Put A Bullet Through MARK ECKO....Get IT?

You More Bitch Than Meredith Homie...

That Should DO It...

Last edited by Sand : 08-03-02 at 03:25 AM.

Old 08-03-02, 03:18 AM   #4
Scope

IP: 357D 6ACC

Aight Dawg Im Twizted and Read To Rip Shit So Check It..

Distributions of delusions bring fake illusions followed by intrusions of confusion and sendin negative brain waves to break this losing streak..

Im bruisin cheeks and leavin you an oblique physique usin unique techniques lettin you fall for the reason of antique weak knees..

Your sounds-bite worse than a white-knights with stage fright this is my constructed demolition and in addition some ambition to send this ammunition straight to your position..

Ima take a chainsaw and watch your brain strain in awe when i cut off your legs and leave you truely -*Hip-Hop*-

Then ill close my eyes and visualise that im playin base ball open them and watch your nuts guts and wrists drop..

Ill send your -*SHITS*- you call Spits to a <Chocolate> Gift Shop so you can actually sell -*Yourself*-..

When i send posts ill make your fists-stop(punchlines) and have your brain restin on an -*Obscure Shelf*- (confused)..

And when you come back to reality impliments of war will be standin at your door unloadin impure

Now ya lyrical punches are in crutches and your soul is in my clutches you should of dodged this lyrical massacre
( -BackGround Voices- "That Had to hurt" )

When I rip;shit you get clipped;quick ill just call you circumsision cause you look like a snipped;dick Dont trip;bitch when you open your lips and spit;shit cause i got the power to flip;drifts (Right Back 'Atcha Dawg..)

Old 08-03-02, 03:27 AM   #5
Kosta
Sand

Uppin For Some Votes

Old 08-03-02, 03:58 AM   #6
Scope

IP: 357D 6ACC

Uppin-For-Some-Votes!

Old 08-05-02, 12:41 AM   #7
Kosta