RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-06, 09:55 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

This Whole OYD vs TeamOne Shit's starting to annoy me

IP:

Coz lets face it

OYD = a bunch of men in their 20's + spread round the world not DOING actually anything other than dropping on the net...

where as

TeamOne are ALL under 20, still elevating ALL in the same area ALL building a local reputation

why is OYD hating on TeamOne for? when TeamOne are at least @ OYD's age area now they could prolly rip the shit out of OYD and thats being real

OYD...pick on someone your own size...and age...and nationality in some cases...

coz OYD aren't owning no-1...their all a bunch of pathetic bullies...

TeamOne keep ignoring them...they are being idiots and you can tell it's winding them up at the fact you aren't dropping to their pathetic level...

and if anyone wants to disagree with me...i'll bet they'll have an OYD sig of some sort...and if thats the case....then shhhh coz your opinion is biast

and TeamOne...to be honest a post here isn't needed as well...this threads really for the people not involved in this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-06, 10:03 AM   #2
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP:

word to this

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-06, 10:10 AM   #3
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

One thing mad, wtf is up with that dog in your sig?!?!?!? lol
Old 06-09-06, 10:14 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
One thing mad, wtf is up with that dog in your sig?!?!?!? lol

oh lol thats my dads dog Charlie

she fell asleep on the work sofa and we put those joke beer goggles on her and i took a pic on my phone...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-06, 10:16 AM   #5
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

lol finally i get an explanation..

cuz everytime i scroll down i wanna snatch those goggles..lol
Old 06-09-06, 10:24 AM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wow.....I have actually tried to stay completely out of this, but people are really starting to get on my fuckin nerves. If this shit's starting to annoy you so much (like you said in your thread title) then why the fuck are you trying to add fuel to the fire? Just shut the fuck up and live out your fantasies through something else. We all know that you suck and are just trying to hop on a bandwagon......right now the bandwagon is on TeamOne's side, so no matter what I, or anyone else in OYD say, it will be construed as false and just hating on TeamOne.

Facts
TeamOne is a Chicago based group that says they have more than three people in it. They say they are doing things in their city and building a rep.

All of these things they say they are doing are just that....word of mouth. Show me something! I'm not trying to call you guys liars cause I actually like Fux and Rob (don't really know Law too much) but face it.....no one has heard anything from you guys besides that freestyle that Robkilla did and those battles Fux did in the tourney. I'm not doubting you guys or anything, but all your little fuck boys on here like Mad Dog and the other dick sucking faggots are beefing your head up. If you got a following outside the net, then that's great.....use it to your advantage and don't let these bitches on here beef your head up or make you think you suck. The only real thing is the real world.....

Fact
OYD is a crew that was founded on the internet, but is making moves off of it. They are continuously sharpening their skills on gay ass rapboards that give them no feedback cause they aren't the cool ones at the moment. OYD is putting out mixtapes. OYD's solo mixtapes are in the process of being put together.

I don't care who the fuck you are.....you can not deny the fact that OYD is doing things off the net, regardless of where they started. You cannot deny the fact that OYD is a group of skilled lyricists that are dropping some of the hottest tracks on this site.

So basically, everyone needs to get their heads out of their asses and stop being bitches. If you aren't a part of OYD or TeamOne, then why the fuck are you even responding to any of this? Get a fucking life and stop trying to live in mine
Old 06-09-06, 10:26 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

^ you know i didn't even read your post enygma...purely coz i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY God Damn Self
if anyone wants to disagree with me...i'll bet they'll have an OYD sig of some sort...and if thats the case....then shhhh coz your opinion is biast

^ thus proving my point

now ima wait for a TeamOne member to prove it further...

for the record i'm on no bandwagon i told it how i saw it...but some OYD members are makin the whole crew out to be idiots...and they know who they are...

Edit: i know actually read the post...i note you used the words "word of mouth" for TeamOnes moves Enygma

but your OYD facts are jus "word of mouth" too?...coz really all ya droppin are net tracks...

at the end of the day...you say we're not involved but you're making this entire site involved because OYD are dropping disses for EVERYONE to see...TeamOne members, OYD members & innocent bystanders like myself...

if you don't want people involed PM TeamOne...stop trying to publically humiliate these guys if you don't want the PUBLIC involved...ya get me...

call me a dick rider...call me an idiot i know what i'm talkin about...i'm on no-1's side completely coz Enygma you, Cho & TonySelf i got respect for but kids like Tito & Q are makin you ALL look out to be idiots...so if i'm sayin fuck OYD...really i should say fuck Q & tito...fuck i might as well say fuck ECKO seeing as he has OYD's backing...

i haven't said fuck TeamOne because they haven't given me a reason to...they're not running their mouth constantly like OYD...where are the mixtapes?...where can i see the moves you've made?...the new recruits?...what instant messaging random heads and getting them to jump in ya spot so you can rep another area wit jus one head?...ok if thats a move then word...

but at the same time...i'm not on TeamOnes side or OYD's i'm the middle man...the one you're BOTH trying to reach out to...i'm jus saying settle it down...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 06-09-06 at 10:37 AM.