RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-06, 12:44 AM   #1
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
My Performance (story inside)

IP: 94B0 FEE7

Ight so today I had a performance, n today's been the weirdest day ever. Well I meet up wit the crew n' we bout to pick up another dude we performin with n the dancers he got for us. We pick 'em up n then one of the dancers open up they bag...takes out a fuckin ziplock full of dro. Man, it was that shit that you ca smell like 8 ft away through the rapper. Well anyways, she roll it up n we start smokin'...I WAS GONE...wow, the dro shitted on anything I ever smoked before...Well we cruisin n shit, n then outta nowhere, the car we in dies (n we was on the highway). We pulled over n' a tow truck was like right there. Now dude freakin out cuz most of the people in the car are fuckin blown, the car is dead, n the tow truck guy's lookin at us n is about to come over....The girl stashes the weed n the tow truck guy comes over. But dude was cool as hell, cuz I think he smelt it, but he ain't really do nothing...anyways, the car's messed up because somethin about the gas pump or somethin so he tows us off the highway...but wow, when ur blown n ur in a car gettin towed it's like woah. Anyways we get towed off the road n go to a mcdonalds cuz we was hungry as hell. We get a ride to pick us up from there n' head to the carnival where we was gonna perform at...but man, the dude who picked us up had the loudest system ever n I had to sit in the back...the bass fucked me up, i was about to throw up by the time we got there. When we get there my guy's like askin me if I remember my lines, but I was like fuckin gone n' could barely remember my lines at all, but he remembered some of my part so he worked wit me on it n I got it down....Well cut some stuff out, n its time for us to perform. So we get up there with the dancers n start our set...Our set is 2 songs mixed into 1 with a breakdown part in between. Well we do our first song n' we gettin down n we start grindin with the dancers. Well the break down part happens we grindin even more n' then the next beat starts up, but security cuts it off...They said we were being too sexual or somethin n the older people and parents we complainin or somethin...So yea, that's how it went down. The pluses of my day was gettin blow, funnel cake, n dancin...We held down the performance but it's a shame we ain't get to finish, specially after all we went through to get there.
Old 06-18-06, 12:53 AM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Paradise Lost, aye?

Well, stupid old people and their unhipness. They were jealous of all your grinding skillz.
Old 06-18-06, 02:15 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

Right..........So like....

You had a shit run with your car, then got fucked off stage cause you were prolly being embarrasing with some dancer chicks for an older audience that didnt enjoy your act..

Nice one.....
Old 06-18-06, 02:38 AM   #4
chronix
Light Weight

Was a mixed audience, had teens etc, but yea, some of the older people there thought it was offensive. But it wasn't like there was nobody feelin' it, don't get it twisted.
Old 06-18-06, 01:03 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

lol that sucks.,

damn, so much for the days when chron didn't smoke.

oh well.

happens to the best of us.[/living proof]

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-06, 01:33 PM   #6
chronix
Light Weight

lol...but man, i need some more of that shit...was amazin. It was a good day all in all though....Me n' another guy in the group we got are 16 so we need to come up on fake ID's so we can perform at more places...That'd prevent stuff like that from happening.