RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-06, 12:57 AM   #1
Hate chew
Yes you.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
hmm, interesting

IP: 5285 DC82

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger or Chink, or BLACKIE you call me a racist.

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racists.

If we had white history month... we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now let the racial argument begin
Old 06-30-06, 01:03 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Rofl I'm not even gonna start. I expected more from you toby.
Old 06-30-06, 01:04 AM   #3
Hate chew
Yes you.

IP: 5285 DC82

This account doesnt belong to toby anymore.
Old 06-30-06, 01:09 AM   #4
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: B8B4 D1AE

well its quite simple.....it all goes back to how these minority were treated by the mass white popular in earlier times and forming only white clubs and all.......well think about it.....this country is nothing but a bunch of stereotypes....what all white clubs that only accept white members are there in this country....white supremacy clubs and shit....and they only express hatred towards other groups of peole who arnt' white.....what do these minority clubs express...is it hatred towards whites?...no...its for them to come toghter to try and fight inequalities that as a whole these minorites face in thie country.

so of course if someone was to form an "all white organization" of some sort, they'd be looked at as racist...because of stereotypes and what not.......

the holiday thing.....man thats simple to......white people founded this country so what type of history does this country mostlly have...people of european descent history..who are white people.....but since there are accomplishments and honors made in this country by not only whites but other races as well....the country tries to recognize that with these black history month and hispanic history month and all that so it won't go overlooked.....because think about...pretty much every month is white history month.....

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 06-30-06 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-30-06, 01:09 AM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Well considering how many arguments I've been in with issues of race on rv, I'mm telling you now... just agree with anything white people say or else you're in for a 5 page thread. So yeah b, black people the ones who privledged and shit on da reelz.
Old 06-30-06, 01:13 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Omfg ok my nigger instinct is going off. 1st off all, the reason why all the racial shit isnt touchy when its against white people is because white people made it that way. When anything racist is said against black people EVERYBODY thinks 4 times and a half before even thinking about maybe considering whispering it. Because black ppl demand respect when it comes to racial issues because we've been delt major blows so we never take shit. White ppl when called racial names do the "eh its just a word, who cares, bla bla bla" so ppl just sya whatever the fuck they want. So when a black person is racist nobody syas shit because they made it that way. And as for blacks being actually privledged racially. ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME. Have you looked around lately WTF???asdijaosd nothing, im not gonna continue because I have nightmares about threads like these where everyone is retarded and nobody knows anything. Refer to my 1st post(white ppl are right everything else is wrong)
Old 06-30-06, 01:41 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

Nah..

If a black cunt calls me those names their copping a cracked jaw.......

I dont put up with that shit.. And quiet frankly, I think if someone started a WET nobody could say a fucking thing..........

All the government support programs I think are fucking pathetic... But hey, thats a minority thing, thats not a racist thing...........

And that is all.
Old 06-30-06, 01:43 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

And hey.........If you want a white pride day..

Then start that fucker up. We got a lot to be proud of in our culture, so I say why the fuck not.....

The only problem is, youd get a bunch of idiot white supremicist wankers wanting to get involved in that...............And their just not cool.
Old 06-30-06, 01:43 AM   #9
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I think the government's unequal views/laws and conservative denial is pathetic.
Old 06-30-06, 01:46 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I think the government's unequal views/laws and conservative denial is pathetic.

Cool man..

Keep fighting the power brother......
Old 06-30-06, 01:51 AM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Eh, it's not really power. It's just spreading equality to me, theres a huge unfair imbalance with shit. I feel like something like race shouldn't make people feel inferior or superior to eachother. Achievements should be a human goal not a racial goal. If a black man wins the olympics its considered a Black achievement and not a country achievement. Everyone loves taking credit for white inventions but when its something evil or stupid than its just a group of idiots. The reason why White pride day is wrong is because of the already set mindstate of the people itself. If a white pride day happens white ppl will already have the "yeah we're doing this yeah dont think its racist cause u people do it too" mentality. So it's gonna be more of a slap in the face of eveyrbody else. Most of the time the "pride" days are for minorities to bring pride to the people who are seen as nothings and 2nd class citizens. You don't give a health man medicine Nos =/ That's just getting high. Which is pretty much what a white power movement is. GEtting high, Becoming drunk with power and taking tyrany to the limit. Dont even pretend that its anything different..
Old 06-30-06, 02:08 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Eh, it's not really power. It's just spreading equality to me, theres a huge unfair imbalance with shit. I feel like something like race shouldn't make people feel inferior or superior to eachother. Achievements should be a human goal not a racial goal. If a black man wins the olympics its considered a Black achievement and not a country achievement. Everyone loves taking credit for white inventions but when its something evil or stupid than its just a group of idiots. The reason why White pride day is wrong is because of the already set mindstate of the people itself. If a white pride day happens white ppl will already have the "yeah we're doing this yeah dont think its racist cause u people do it too" mentality. So it's gonna be more of a slap in the face of eveyrbody else. Most of the time the "pride" days are for minorities to bring pride to the people who are seen as nothings and 2nd class citizens. You don't give a health man medicine Nos =/ That's just getting high. Which is pretty much what a white power movement is. GEtting high, Becoming drunk with power and taking tyrany to the limit. Dont even pretend that its anything different..

Personally, if there was a white pride day..........

I wouldnt turn up.

We really dont need one..

Black people have been underdog's for centurys being a minority that used to be slaves and now now are grasped by poverty thats spread throughout your culture. Thats why you have a pride day.. And thats cool, thats your thing... I can respect it.

We (white people) just dont need that...........BUT.......I do think a hell of a lot of white people need more pride in their own culture. We have done some amazing things in our history and continue to be extremily dominant comming through to this new millenium..

I mean fuck.......There shouldnt be any such thing as a wigger... I wish to god I could round them all up and put a bullet through their skull... How can I respect someone who cant respect themselves.

W/e tho.....I gotta bounce........martial arts training.....
Old 06-30-06, 02:26 AM   #13
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Personally, if there was a white pride day..........

I wouldnt turn up.

We really dont need one..

Black people have been underdog's for centurys being a minority that used to be slaves and now now are grasped by poverty thats spread throughout your culture. Thats why you have a pride day.. And thats cool, thats your thing... I can respect it.

We (white people) just dont need that...........BUT.......I do think a hell of a lot of white people need more pride in their own culture. We have done some amazing things in our history and continue to be extremily dominant comming through to this new millenium..

I mean fuck.......There shouldnt be any such thing as a wigger... I wish to god I could round them all up and put a bullet through their skull... How can I respect someone who cant respect themselves.

W/e tho.....I gotta bounce........martial arts training.....

well what i think about the "wigger" thing.....i dont think it should of label on anyone .....just because a white person likes to dress a certain way and maybe even talk a certain way and hang out with a certain group of people shouldn't be called something......the more your exposed to something the more you'll coem to tolerate it and maybe it enjoy it and love it.......they just doin they thing.......

but thats off the subject i know.......haha
Old 06-30-06, 02:45 AM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
well what i think about the "wigger" thing.....i dont think it should of label on anyone .....just because a white person likes to dress a certain way and maybe even talk a certain way and hang out with a certain group of people shouldn't be called something......the more your exposed to something the more you'll coem to tolerate it and maybe it enjoy it and love it.......they just doin they thing.......

but thats off the subject i know.......haha

Well shit man.. Even I say things like 'word' and 'dope'

But theres a certain point where you just have to fucking draw the line...

And I guess it mainly stems from me finding a lot of that whole 'ghetto thug' attitude to be compleatly unworthy of a steriotype and is only perpecuated by idiots.

Black or white... Hell, I seen those hood 2 hood dvds...

Most of the people on those videos are fucking morons... And its even worse that they actually think their cool cause they can talk in slang like fucking retards...

Fuck them... Those people are the scum of the earth...

If you arnt talking educated... Your a poor excuse for a human being.... Reguardless of what the shitty mainstream pop culture would want you to think.
Old 06-30-06, 03:12 AM   #15
ayo . audrey
Light Weight

IP: 99B7 D158

a minority race cannot be racist, only predjudice...
my mouth is a speaker, i'm anchorin' the misery
there's no friends, i ennemy 'em
my greatest enemy, is my inner me
Send a message via AIM to ayo . audrey Send a message via Yahoo to ayo . audrey   Reply With Quote