RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-06, 09:42 AM   #1
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
I had a good ass birthday yesterday...

IP: BCE2 0BB3

I went out drinking at like midnight the night before and made everyone buy all the beer because it was my birthday...got home at like 3 or 4...

my mom kicked me at 8...i roll over like 'WHAT THE FUCK'...shes like..."sorry i was trying to wake you up for like five minutes"...haha...so she buys me breakfast at ihop...

i go to work...were fucking slammed but i only work from like 12-2.30 so its all good...everyone finds out its my birthday and tells me happy birthday all day...and one of the hostesses busses like half my tables when im in the kitchen dicking around...

i get an expensive ass meal for lunch...where i work is like the most expensive you can get and still have the restaurant be big...my manager kate...who is cute and cool as hell...comes up and is like "we usually just give out free sundaes on birthdays...but i decided to comp your whole meal"...

i was like...fucking word...then i got our girl bartender to make me the free sundae anyway after i was done eating...sorry kate but that shit sounded good...

by the time i got home it was like 3.30...i checked my myspace and there were like 10 comments from two of my ex girlfriends and a bunch of girls i havent talked to in forever...and some RANDOM ASS girl i met at a party like a month ago private messaged me and gave me her number wanting to chill...

i started talking to the most recent ex who keeps getting at me online like "i miss you so much" and made plans with her for today...hopefully this is gonna go somewhere along the lines of "cmon bitch you didnt even get me a card you HAVE to swallow"...

then i went out with my boy...we took the last of his weed to my other boy's house and got stoned as hell smoking out of a hookah...the dude whos house we were at was like "i wish i had known it was your birthday...im gonna get you a bowl or something"...and all his bowls are nice as fuck...then he gave me an amphetamine pill...also we called my other boy and he was like im about to get some blow you wanna throw in...i was like nah but you can do some with me its my birthday...he was like word call me tomorrow and ill give you a half gram...

some clear eyes...then off to free restaurant meal #3 with the parents...outback steak...came home and took my car to my dad's shop to get his night manager to look at it...he said hed put a new clutch in it for 200 dollars and he could do it in one day and i could just pay him whenever i get it...what a fucking baller...

while i was there i was making a bunch of phone calls while he was looking at it...

talked to one of my old bustdowns that i havent talked to in a while...she wants me to come over tonight so we can "celebrate"...

also my friends girlfriend wants me to come chill with her and her sister so they can smoke me out on sunday...

and my boy wants me to come over tonight when i get off work and help him drink a case...

my dealer is getting these pills i need today and hes like "oh shit..its your birthday...ill have to hook you up..."...so there's the money for that clutch ^...

today i get a check from a job that i havent even worked at for two weeks they just held back my first week...shits gonna be like 200 dollars...also my tipout from when we were slammed yesterday will probably be like 50...and if i can get rid of all these pills that will be another 200 after i pay my boy back...one of my fiends told me "i think you should get like 20...bring them over here youll have NO PROBLEM getting rid of them..."...

nothing too crazy...i get fucked up for free so much that that wouldnt have even been special at all...but just all the little things together...one of the best birthdays in a few years easily...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-06, 10:18 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Sounds like a dope birthday.
Old 10-06-06, 12:59 PM   #3
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

u shud write a fuckin novel.

anyways

sounds like a wickedfrickenawesome birthday =\
Old 10-06-06, 01:41 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 475C 4BA7

lmao damn son, sounds liek a blizzast. surprised more snow wasn't going around. how oldare you now anyways?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-06, 11:31 PM   #5
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: BCE2 0BB3

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-06, 12:24 AM   #6
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 1B9C 33BE

Word schema happy B day man.