RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-06, 08:15 PM   #1
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
Bridge City ft. Yung Red (Better then the first collab be did!!!!) will rtf

IP: 2372 BC06

My Myspace
My Soundclick

Last edited by Paranoid Recite : 09-24-06 at 01:49 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-06, 10:01 PM   #2
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 3AED 28D4

Damn!!
the intro is cool lol
first verse: nice flow, gangsta representin lol
hook: "its bridge city where cats be creepin" nice... I loved th hook
second verse: red, ya voice is gangsta lol, the rhymes is nice
third verse: reminds me kon artis and kuniva on a verse, sounds nice..

Overal: I'd say this is is a gangsta ill shit, the beats gives it a smooth line on the track, I like how the beat fades out before the hook ends...

-ax-

Bizzacckkk
Old 09-24-06, 10:07 PM   #3
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

listnin...........introz decent......wow @how loud ya verse startz.....and your mixing sounds way difrent......
flows ight....u strected a werd or two to make it fit though...but its ight......delevery was nice in this....hook u fucked it up .....second guy has no emotion.......and his barz soundz like hes not sure wut his barz supposed to be spit like.........really aint feelin him......hook again........yeah sumthing bout tha hook sound like u messed it up.......
third verse......same as first...u flowed ight and delvered it well.....but red fucked this for me.....no emotion......delvery was way off too me.....just needs to up his game.....
and ya very last few line u fucked em up again but lol
str8 track.....6/10
ratin woulda been higher but cha boi killed it for me......anyway no hate just str8 feed
u know how i do
get at cha cracka
Old 09-25-06, 10:37 PM   #4
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A24 77A2

yea come in a lil loud
flow is pretty good but you stretch a feww words
hook idk i kinda like ti but i dont lol when you copied it or whatever you cut it to where it made it off a little on the second time around
this guys flow isnt really good idk i didnt like him at all lol
3rd verse i didnt like ti all didnt really like your flow and dont like hsi voice

first verse was cool though

O.Y.D.
Old 09-26-06, 02:06 AM   #5
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DC69 0557

Vocals are turned up like a muth. Flow is good, the stretchy ness is okay at times, but you might want to get that perfect.

Man Red's got an ill voice for this type of track, but his flow is sorta off. I don't really liek it. I've heard some other tracks by dude, if it's the same one, and think he could do better.

Hook is so so, could be better. But it could be worse.

Third was probably the best verse, kept the flow pretty good.

Overall it's a pretty nice track, just better your flow.
Old 09-26-06, 09:31 PM   #6
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 0699 18B2

listening:
like the intro, the piano intro is so dope
beat is fucking ill, paranoid your flow could of been better, quality got way better and the flow too its incredible, you dont sound nomore robot its dope, lets do that canadian anthem !!! nice lyrics man, good hook man im impress, pretty good, second verse is dope too, i like the emotion, his voice sounds mafia word it fits with the beat, good track keep droping pretty dope

RTF: Miss The Old Days
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-06, 11:52 PM   #7
Zach Warden
New to RV

IP: 1C84 3659

i like them pianos in the intro. verse1 is nice lyrically. but its a lil too plain, needs some emotion. flow is on. delivery could use some dusting. chorus needs some effects, its sounds like the verse does, lyrics are nice. verse 2 is iite. sounds WAY too monotone for my personal flavor. lyrics arent bad tho. verse3 is ok, adlibs need worked with better, there not hittin on point and arent adjusted very well. overall ok track, good shit.

stay up. 1

www.soundclick.com/zwbattles
www.soundclick.com/zachwarden
www.myspace.com/itszachwarden
Send a message via AIM to Zach Warden   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-06, 08:56 PM   #8
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 5043 32F4

thanks fo the feed, uppin

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-06, 02:45 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

upppppppppin....

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 09-30-06, 04:16 PM   #10
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 97A1 4BD2

Flows off on hook.

I don't really like tha song...Tha beat is kinda wack in my opinion. Tha second verse was ight, but flow was wayy off. Lyrically not all that good. But, I think this track could've been better. No hate. I just aint feeling it, mainly cause tha beat. Not that good of a collab. Even thou tha hook was off..it was tha best part of this track...Keep elevating tho..thats why we here. More energy in tha track would be wayy better.

Overall, not all that great in my opinion.
Old 10-06-06, 08:22 PM   #11
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 73B8 65CC

intro is cool sample is coo n shit... beat is comin off more underground in the begining....ur verse is a lil choppy...delivery culd be upped a lil kinda monotone...lyrics is cool hook is off on the last 4 bars....hook coulda been mixed better....beat is kinda borin...second dude sounds like sumone i heard but cant remember sum parts in his verse was off he kinda sounds like non phixion i think hook needs to be mixed better...oh u guys switched up on the last verse but i wish u guys switched the flow rather then jus takin turns on rappin....overall gud drop yo ....
Old 10-08-06, 05:20 PM   #12
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: E740 5E33

returning the favor...

i like the intro......its coo

im listening through labtop speakers...so as far as levels go...i cant be too sure....seems like your verse kinda drowns out the beat though........maybe a bit loud..im not sure....delivery is getting better....

the hook seems to be mixed better...flow falls just a tad bit during one lil part of it....

2nd verse seems to be mixed better as well......at a better level anyways...flow falls a lil bit.....something u need to work on......good voice...has really good potential....gotta work on delivery some too.......lyrics are pretty good........

3rd verse...para..your shit is coo on this....other dudes flow falls more.......

overall not a bad track....not something i would DL and bump in the whip...but it was a good listen......def. worth it.......you def keep getting better man..just keep working.....

appreciate the feed on my track as well.....thanks
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 09:05 PM   #13
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 48E8 2135

lol at da intro Pulp Fiction..........

Para - ya quality could be up like eq ya shit........um flow is strate a lil slow but it's on point.....tellina story aiite........

Hook - aiite gets ya point across yea reppin ya city.......

Yung Red - yo ya flow is there, but ya delivery is really not there....sounds like mase....and ya flow falls off a lil bit.......quality could be upped too

Hook - same as above

Both ya'll - "toxication among the city" ya rushed dat line...........yo both yall's flow is really off on this last verse........

overall - fix the flow....i mean juss count syllables and pack in more where needed so u don't have to stretch out words........

aiite.....

pz

~1~