RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-06, 04:31 PM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Poor africans.

IP: B13D 58CA

the world doesn't care about them.

their are racial clensing going on their, 400,000 + killed in that one country saudi or something, dormoff - something like that in the past 3 years.

and no one is doing shit all about it, The UN won't even do anything beacause there all up in korea face protecting america.
Old 10-28-06, 04:36 PM   #2
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

send some fuckin money to them then u lil shit.
Old 10-28-06, 04:37 PM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 7EBA 8803

You're right actually, and it's not just that, for example everyone now knows about Rwandan Genocide look at the UN inteference with that, they let people die...

Sudan too as well as Saudi, Uganda alot of countries are facing these problems in mainly east, west africa...while the UN does nothing
Old 10-28-06, 04:37 PM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

WTF?
How you goin say the world doesnt care about africans when everytime i watch tv I see a sponser them commercial

and serb, change ya name it was already a nigga here named Rated before, I thought you was him for a minute

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-06, 04:55 PM   #5
PrahJect
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
WTF?
How you goin say the world doesnt care about africans when everytime i watch tv I see a sponser them commercial

and serb, change ya name it was already a nigga here named Rated before, I thought you was him for a minute

actually did you know half these bullshit commercials dont send nothing to nobody they send around 3.4 percent of their donations and the rest is theres or used elsewhere, you need to read this shit im not saying all im saying some
Old 10-28-06, 05:45 PM   #6
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
WTF?

your a idiot. those commercials r for starving kids with no where to live. im talking about alot of ppl r getting killed and no one is doing anything... this shit is worse than nazi status

but if 5ppl die in america by some terroist shit then we got a whole worlds army looking for 1 guy.
Old 10-28-06, 07:23 PM   #7
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated
but if 5ppl die in america by some terroist shit then we got a whole worlds army looking for 1 guy.

Way to overexaggerate shit.

Like always, you don't know what you're talking about. Leave the topics that would require intelligence to explain to the people who actually have an IQ above 30.
Old 10-28-06, 08:33 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

news flash from the 1200's: white nations don't care about black people. especially not fomr a country they raped and pillaged for centuries in the first place. the quicker they die the quicker you can steal their land.

if a white nation was in such circumstances there'd be rice, water, and clothes droplifted on a daily basis

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-06, 08:38 PM   #9
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Way to overexaggerate shit.

Like always, you don't know what you're talking about. Leave the topics that would require intelligence to explain to the people who actually have an IQ above 30.

stfu man.

like your smart? your just a sheep.
Old 10-28-06, 10:20 PM   #10
jay
Flyweight

IP: 2858 1439

the country is sudan and the place is darfur

the un reacted far to late but there is un peace keepers in there now altho genocide is still goin on in placees dont forget it is black killin black its not like the white man is in ther eon sum imperilism shit, well they arey are but thats a totally different topic

of courese they dont care bout them, they stay poor means rich can exploit them and get richer off them its a never endinn cycle
Old 10-28-06, 10:31 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

the UN is there purely for superficial reasons. an army liek the UN could obliterate the janjaweed and their commanders in a few days had they really wanted to.

i mean, truthfully, if the US wanted to fight a war that actually mattered, they'd send troops there. but that'll never happen because hell, bush rather take over oilfields and make more trillions.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-06, 10:46 PM   #12
PrahJect
Champion

^^^^^Yup exactly, I don't care what yall think it's true white nations like the US and the UK don't give a fuck about black people like pexx pointed out, that's a damn shame too, and you can deny it but theres so much proof niggas don't understand....

Crack was put in the hood to kill off niggas, who would think of it just to make it nah it was scientifically produced to deadly causes and given to the hood to kill black people...

Like apexx told me jus the other day that the hood like a prison, confined int he same way and run in the same way..

They treat us like animals to be realistic, you get some niggas breaking thru goin to college but theyre second class there compared to the white people...theyd be looked at as the BLACK DUDE THAT JOINED SCHOO' nah mean not as jus a GUY..

also we African-Americans, how come yall aint called European Americans, nah mean, we not special enough to share the term American with yall...

nah mean and then when it comes to a place like africa damn Bush sees like aight I dont give a fuck about niggas in my country africa a bunch of niggas lets jus send em 35 UN troops call it a day shake hands with an african minister take a picture and we carry on man...

that's how it go and i was lookin' at alot of research, it's not just africa..

africa is the worstatm but look at a place like india, 8 year old girls are prostitutes, its basically a legal job nah mean, they got prolems like africa do the water is dirty etc. and now teres war going on with sri lankans I heard

But fo real as this thread goes, alotta africans dying bush dnt care, never will
Old 10-28-06, 11:04 PM   #13
jay
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
the UN is there purely for superficial reasons. an army liek the UN could obliterate the janjaweed and their commanders in a few days had they really wanted to.

i mean, truthfully, if the US wanted to fight a war that actually mattered, they'd send troops there. but that'll never happen because hell, bush rather take over oilfields and make more trillions.

of course the un dont care n niether does the us they will jus interfer to a point where they can promote a good image by havin media sayin the un is sendin in peace keepers etc until the majority is happy enough n lets face it the majority are blind

oh n to the dude sayin they hate blackwatever dont mean to sound like immortal but it really aint a race thing its a class tihng they care bout the poor black man in africa jus as much as they care obut the poor white man anywhere else, poverty is not a black thing its in every country of the world
Old 10-28-06, 11:15 PM   #14
Compose

IP: B574 0B44

yea, its pretty gay, if it was my decision i woulda been helped them out already, and even though what im about to say is a harsh reality its true, america wont help because the country thats doing genocide is supposedly giving america information about al quaida since al quaida was allowed to stay there, and the country thats being slaughtered doesnt give anything to america, so our government is like what will we earn if we helped you?, it has to be a back and forth type transaction cuz at the end of the day its all about business, our government is too cut throat/capitalist to just help people cuz "its the right thing to do" thats not how human nature works unfortunately, if theyre gonna spend money to do something theyre gonna want something back in return
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-28-06, 11:46 PM   #15
jay
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
yea, its pretty gay, if it was my decision i woulda been helped them out already, and even though what im about to say is a harsh reality its true, america wont help because the country thats doing genocide is supposedly giving america information about al quaida since al quaida was allowed to stay there, and the country thats being slaughtered doesnt give anything to america, so our government is like what will we earn if we helped you?, it has to be a back and forth type transaction cuz at the end of the day its all about business, our government is too cut throat/capitalist to just help people cuz "its the right thing to do" thats not how human nature works unfortunately, if theyre gonna spend money to do something theyre gonna want something back in return

jus to let u know its not 1 country killin another its 2 different groups within 1 country, 1 is government backed rebel group n 1 is anterh rebel group n the government backed 1 well the government is supplyin them wit weapons supplies etc to kill the other rebel group so they all retreated to there hidin place which is in darfur n the government backed organisation are goin in n instead of lookin for them to find out which is apart of the rebel group cause they hav no way to know if they are apart or not so they jus burnin down village after village in that area, killin as much people to kill off the rebel group, most the people who are been killed dont back either side there jus innocent people caught up inn the wrong area