RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-06, 08:26 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Marriage and procreation...

IP: 28AD 5545

If God wants you to be married before procreation, but he allowed humans to be fertile at such a young age. Most people want their children to be around twenty or older when they get married so they don't make stupid choices. So, are they going against the christian God? Why, if he exists, would he give us sexual maturity at such a young age if he didn't expect us to make children that early?

Welp... - hitches up trousers. - I should be getting on a fucking spree.
Old 12-30-06, 09:30 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

dude if you expect christianity to make sense you're the fool.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-07, 07:15 PM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E979 6945

it doesn't say that u have to marry at a certian age, back in the midevil time people only lived till like 30s so they got married at like 14 and shit. but yo i dont believe in marriage anyway so w/e.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 12:19 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way. Think about it, if there were a difference between heaven and hell, their have to be people to go to both, God's not going to make it so that everyone will be perfect and all get to heaven.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-02-07, 03:46 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

if that "god" you believe in really loved you, he wouldn't allow someone to lure you into a place to torment you eternally, now would he? if the "god" you believe in were even one quarter as powerful as they tricked you to believe, he wouldn't have needed to "rest" after creating the earth, would he? I mean he created the entire infinite spread of the universe in a day, but took 6 days to create the earth?? lmao. if the "god" you believe in were so superior and were really everywhere and could see everything, he would have certainly seen satan conspiring and turning against him instead of falling for it like a sucker, now wouldn't he?

the "god" in your story book is either dead or a fool. you believe in a self conflicting control device you pawn.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 01:19 PM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

I like to see that you think you know what I believe in and I LOVE to see that you're so fucked up in the head that you can't take anything at what it is and is claimed to be and instead come up with a trillion reasons why it's not. Not just this, I mean everything. I also think it's cool that you want to take the bible literally instead of symbolically. I could tear you apart in this argument you're attempting to start but you'll just end up making jokes about me being fat until I decide you're not worth my time, instead, I'll just make that decision now.

Track of the week:

Old 01-02-07, 04:58 PM   #7
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

I don't understand why people call Satan the epitome of evil either. I mean, he would've had some reason, being an angel, of going against God. If God is all powerful, the angel would've known the consequences. Or are we supposed to believe the angel is retarded? So when he's cast down, why did he suddenly decide he wants to torture everyone for no reason? If he did torture people, he'd be more like God's executioner than enemy, as God sends people down there. It's like a man giving his girlfriends to his friends when he's done with them.

Quote:
Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way.

That's the answer to everything --- something doesn't make sense because God is testing us, or because he's beyond logic.

I think it's more like nature or God allowed us to breed when we were young, and all these supposed "christians" are not teaching their kids to be mature and intelligent at a young age enough to procreate.
Old 01-02-07, 05:10 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
I like to see that you think you know what I believe in and I LOVE to see that you're so fucked up in the head that you can't take anything at what it is and is claimed to be and instead come up with a trillion reasons why it's not. Not just this, I mean everything. I also think it's cool that you want to take the bible literally instead of symbolically. I could tear you apart in this argument you're attempting to start but you'll just end up making jokes about me being fat until I decide you're not worth my time, instead, I'll just make that decision now.

I'm assuming you're talking to me? cuz I'm not talking to you.

and when you're done bitching, realize that i don't take anything at face value. cuz every tree has roots.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-02-07, 05:36 PM   #9
jay
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 37B3 B0ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
If God wants you to be married before procreation, but he allowed humans to be fertile at such a young age. Most people want their children to be around twenty or older when they get married so they don't make stupid choices. So, are they going against the christian God? Why, if he exists, would he give us sexual maturity at such a young age if he didn't expect us to make children that early?

Welp... - hitches up trousers. - I should be getting on a fucking spree.

its so young becuase we needed to fuck like bunnies bk in the day to survive as a species the problem is we are overpopulated now

n the age thing is just people controllin, makin lawz to suit themselves they didnt want there kids fuckin wen they twelve so they create laws
Old 01-02-07, 05:41 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

I was targetting this to the christians who believe we were born dominate.
Old 01-13-07, 05:20 AM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D22F CD29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way. Think about it, if there were a difference between heaven and hell, their have to be people to go to both, God's not going to make it so that everyone will be perfect and all get to heaven.

im happy if your happy believin that, just know that im happy thinkin your the dumbest and most ignorant and most illogical fuck every to speak and attempt to explain their religion

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 12:14 PM   #12
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
im happy if your happy believin that, just know that im happy thinkin your the dumbest and most ignorant and most illogical fuck every to speak and attempt to explain their religion

Why? Because I don't know what the most powerful and all knowing being is doing at all times and made an attempt at explaining a concept you won't believe because there's no "proof"? Oops, my fucking bad. I must be really dumb.

Track of the week:

Old 01-21-07, 07:22 PM   #13
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
if that "god" you believe in really loved you, he wouldn't allow someone to lure you into a place to torment you eternally, now would he? if the "god" you believe in were even one quarter as powerful as they tricked you to believe, he wouldn't have needed to "rest" after creating the earth, would he? I mean he created the entire infinite spread of the universe in a day, but took 6 days to create the earth?? lmao. if the "god" you believe in were so superior and were really everywhere and could see everything, he would have certainly seen satan conspiring and turning against him instead of falling for it like a sucker, now wouldn't he?

the "god" in your story book is either dead or a fool. you believe in a self conflicting control device you pawn.

see your deception of God is wrong

God is also a judge to

now say that you raped someone...do you think it'd be fair for the rapist to just go..no thats why God has to judge you for your sins....

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-21-07, 07:37 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: 9F32 63E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
see your deception of God is wrong

God is also a judge to

now say that you raped someone...do you think it'd be fair for the rapist to just go..no thats why God has to judge you for your sins....

god is also a judge, well, here's what we do know, you can kill someone and never get caught. now here's what you don't know. is there a god that supposedly sees you and will judge you?

only thing you have to fall on are your "beliefs" of something you've never seen, heard, felt, tasted, or even experienced anywhere but in your imagination.

pretty thin premise to go basing a lifestyle on isn't it?

as a side note, you didn't adress any of those "shortcomings" of this would-be perfect being.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-22-07, 08:42 PM   #15
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4DDC 3E0C

The reason is back in ancient/medievel times, after some of the prophets that lived to be 800 years old, many people died before the age of 40. Now, in that period, you have to learn a craft, raise a family, and be sure your sons and daughters are ready for the rest of their lives. Now considering that most people cannot reproduce until 12, that gives you 28 years (if you get pregnant at that age) to establish a career, raise a family, and prepare your children to be ready for their life.

The only possible way we could survive is by marriage at early ages. This caused the population to grow, and because of modern medicine, we started to live longer but our bodies did not adapt to that.

It is believed that cave men did not live past 18 often.

So in essence, we needed to reproduce early on. Also, the laws of marriage are man made, not by God. We decided that children should not have children and raise families. Which I agree with no less, we no longer have to have kids so young, so we can enjoy life more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.