RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-07, 10:19 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I've come to the conclusion...

IP:

That terumoto takes life extremily seriously...

Discuss....
Old 02-24-07, 12:45 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
My goal...........is to have a good life, leave somewhat of a legacy and to do something worthwhile on whatever scale.

a good life thats worthwhile.....

I guess, anything along the lines of being successful in fame, fortune, love, friends etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I just don't have any goals. If I died now, I would die a happy man. I don't need to be running around in this hectic rat race of life, because the thing I am looking for I already have.

I don't care if I fail something, but dont get me wrong, I don't care if I succeed either.

Old 02-24-07, 09:20 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:

You care about what people think enough to search through old posts and find quotes to reject my statement...

That in itself was a goal bro..
Old 02-25-07, 04:53 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

You could say what's the point in not trying. It's the same thing. Don't you think not worrying about success or failure would give you a sense of security far better than if you were worried about it? I mean if you want to succeed or fail, you have a 50/50 chance, but if you want to succeed AND fail, you have a 100% chance of success! But I could fail at being ok with succeeding and failing, even so, it doesn't matter, because I'm ok with it.

Wierd isn't it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You care about what people think enough to search through old posts and find quotes to reject my statement...

That in itself was a goal bro..

Alright, i'll play your little game of one upmanship.

a) By making this thread and saying I take life too seriously, you are implying that you take life in a less serious manner. Not only have you said things in the past that make it sound like you take life seriously, even making this thread would mean you take life seriously enough to care that someone else takes life seriously.

b) It doesn't matter what I do, it's not like it's hard to quickly search then copy and paste some stuff. You could say I care too much because I replied to the thread and I am writing this reply right now trying to prove you wrong, I could say you care too much because you replied to my first response trying to prove me wrong, and made the thread in the first place. It would keep going on forever and not get anywhere.

So really, the only shred of hope you have for winning this argument is not saying anything. Don't reply to this and it will show that you don't take this seriously enough to reply, and you don't care about winning the argument. It also will show that you take it so seriously that you care about winning the argument.
Old 02-25-07, 08:32 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
You could say what's the point in not trying. It's the same thing. Don't you think not worrying about success or failure would give you a sense of security far better than if you were worried about it? I mean if you want to succeed or fail, you have a 50/50 chance, but if you want to succeed AND fail, you have a 100% chance of success! But I could fail at being ok with succeeding and failing, even so, it doesn't matter, because I'm ok with it.

Wierd isn't it lol.

Alright, i'll play your little game of one upmanship.

a) By making this thread and saying I take life too seriously, you are implying that you take life in a less serious manner. Not only have you said things in the past that make it sound like you take life seriously, even making this thread would mean you take life seriously enough to care that someone else takes life seriously.

b) It doesn't matter what I do, it's not like it's hard to quickly search then copy and paste some stuff. You could say I care too much because I replied to the thread and I am writing this reply right now trying to prove you wrong, I could say you care too much because you replied to my first response trying to prove me wrong, and made the thread in the first place. It would keep going on forever and not get anywhere.

So really, the only shred of hope you have for winning this argument is not saying anything. Don't reply to this and it will show that you don't take this seriously enough to reply, and you don't care about winning the argument. It also will show that you take it so seriously that you care about winning the argument.

I never implied anything..

I take some things in life seriously...

I have goals in the sense that I wanna use my self's existance to test my boundrys and make something of who I am within my time limit for the simple sake of my own lifes experience...

Wouldnt mind a bit of a legacy to leave behind me aswell..

So really all you were right about in your last post was saying your gonna look like you take shit seriously enough to reply...

Cause I'm in the clear seeing as I've admitted I take certain things seriously..

So ha... lol
Old 02-24-07, 07:47 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

i dont think he takes life seriously, i think he percieves life at a depth and takes it lightly.

which reminds me i do have some reading material ive been meaning to pass on to this guy

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-07, 06:43 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i dont think he takes life seriously, i think he percieves life at a depth and takes it lightly.

which reminds me i do have some reading material ive been meaning to pass on to this guy

Word... Send me a pm about it.
Old 02-24-07, 08:42 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Word... Send me a pm about it.

word man, you know how we do lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-07, 06:18 PM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

WTF @ me wanting to be able to think like Teru.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-24-07, 07:45 PM   #10
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

yeah, who gives a fuck what dude thinks about...it works for him..

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-24-07, 11:55 PM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

I just don't have any goals. If I died now, I would die a happy man. I don't need to be running around in this hectic rat race of life, because the thing I am looking for I already have.

I don't care if I fail something, but dont get me wrong, I don't care if I succeed either.

^^
what is it that u found that u have been looking for?
and also if u dont care if u fail or succeed... whats the point in trying anything at all?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 09:55 AM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Man... If you say that, then you do take life completely seriously. Think about it, your goals are based on life in general and the things in it.

You never implied anything ay... So you really believe I take life more seriously than you do? If your answer is yes, then why do you think that? If your answer is no, then you admit your degree of care is excessive by using the word "too" in your first post.
Old 02-25-07, 08:02 PM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Man... If you say that, then you do take life completely seriously. Think about it, your goals are based on life in general and the things in it.

You never implied anything ay... So you really believe I take life more seriously than you do? If your answer is yes, then why do you think that? If your answer is no, then you admit your degree of care is excessive by using the word "too" in your first post.

Heh.. What a beside the point argument..

The subject was never me here.. Its you..........And how you take life extremily seriously...

Cause you do....
Old 02-25-07, 08:15 PM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

In what way? Cause I dunno, it just doesn't make a lot of sense. You said that you take some things seriously, and I don't take those things seriously. What exactly is it about life that you think I take too seriously?

At the moment, it seems you take more things seriously than I do, but you keep using excessive words like "too" and "extremely," which, if what you're saying is true, would mean that you take life in a more excessively serious way than I do... So I dunno.
Old 02-25-07, 09:37 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
In what way? Cause I dunno, it just doesn't make a lot of sense. You said that you take some things seriously, and I don't take those things seriously. What exactly is it about life that you think I take too seriously?

At the moment, it seems you take more things seriously than I do, but you keep using excessive words like "too" and "extremely," which, if what you're saying is true, would mean that you take life in a more excessively serious way than I do... So I dunno.

You take everything in life seriously....

And nothing I've said implies anything about me except when I made statements directly relating to my outlook on life..

My point being...........atleast I can admit it...