RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-07, 11:48 AM   #1
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
Yall gotta help me

IP: 2143 04F1

earlier today i was havin a discussion with my mama and uncle about God and all that
and I was tryin to ask them really really hard questions that be leavin christians stumped, but i couldnt think of any right on spot.

i did ask a few though
my uncle had said that God knows everything including the future
so i said why did he let Adam eat the forbidden fruit then?
and he respondedbecause man have free will.
so I said but if Adam didnt eat the fruit then there wouldnt have been sin in the world
If God had the chance to stop sin, and sin is evil, why didnt he do it?
and all he said was.. "because God gives man free will"
so i was like, if he's God and he wants people to be good then why would he even want to give man the OPTION to be evil. If he wants everyone to go to heaven then he instead of banishing satan to hell he should've just destroyed him. Then my mama said, God doesnt destroy
and I was like "whaaaat? As much as you read the Bible I cant believe you said God doesnt destroy because he has destroyed entire cities with thousands of people so why couldnt he just destroy the root of all evil?"
and it was a pause. lmao
then my uncle started to speak some mumbo jumbo again, i stopped listening and continued to play Zelda: Twilight Princess. (which is a dope game by the way)

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 11:56 AM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0985 1344

technically speaking, if god can see into the future, then he is fully aware of our paths...so from the second we're born....a path has already been made for us...and we have no way of changing our path...therefore...we have no free will...we can only make choices on now...but we have no control over our future, that, if anything is God's decision isn't it? i mean i'm "deciding what im writing" but God already knows what ima type in this box and the next and the one after that...so...i guess i dont have free will...more like im following the path God has given me...

question him on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 11:57 AM   #3
Zone Out
Power Hungry

BOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Thats a good one my dude

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 04-02-07, 11:58 AM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

That means he already knows if we're going to Heaven or Hell.
If he know the future then any decision we make he will alreayd know
even if its a bad one that might get ourselves or other people hurt
if he can stop alot of pain then why doesnt he!??!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-02-07, 12:04 PM   #5
GESTURES
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F0ED 56CC

god dont exist.

^^tell them that.

HazeHeads*
Send a message via AIM to GESTURES   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 12:05 PM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 0985 1344

thas exactly my point...he knows all the choices we're gonna make before we decide ourselves...where's the free will in that?...a puppet has no awareness so we as puppet masters can make it do what we want...we're unaware of our path and God has already laid it out for us...therefore making us the puppets and he the puppet master...to have free will God would have to litterally show me the path im going to take and then let me decide if i want to walk through that path...but then again...wouldn't God already know my answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 12:23 PM   #8
J Summers

IP: C50C F004

gangstas dont play zelda....................1
Old 04-02-07, 12:28 PM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
God is all knowing, if God would have killed Satan in heaven how would that make God look.. to all of the universe? like a monster, If God stopped Adam from eating the fruit then God would be controlling our lives, we do have free will to lead our paths, God doesn't destroy we caused this to our selfs, when Eve and Adam ate from the fruit it opened our eyes to know good from evil, they disobeyed God... sin, and the wages of sin is death, God knew that Adam and Eve was going to sin, but if he stopped it, would we be living our own lives free? no.

Which would you rather have;
70 years or so of free will?
or an eternity of happiness in heaven?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-02-07, 12:29 PM   #10
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
gangstas dont play zelda....................1

How the fuck do you know what gangstas do when the closet g to you is ATLEAST 400 miles south of Alanson?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-02-07, 12:39 PM   #12
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Eternity of happiness in heaven is still an option that you can choose, and it's the principle, God lets us live our lives free, you want to be a prisoner? someone to tell you how to live? controlling your life? go to Cuba, see how glorious it is.

So you're comparing a dictator like Fidel Castro to The Lord?
If he didnt allow sin to be introduced into the world then he wouldnt have to "tell" us what to do BUT
Now that you mention, he DOES tell us what to do
you ever heard of the ten commandments?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 04-02-07, 12:39 PM   #13
GESTURES
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F0ED 56CC

Quote:
Eternity of happiness in heaven is still an option that you can choose, and it's the principle, God lets us live our lives free, you want to be a prisoner? someone to tell you how to live? controlling your life? go to Cuba, see how glorious it is.

From what I hear Cuba isn't all that bad as us Americans make it, Everyone gets equal pay so there is no rich or poor, free electricty, housing, water, medicaid...

HazeHeads*
Send a message via AIM to GESTURES   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 12:43 PM   #14
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Lmfao @ these weak ass arguments.

God is God, meaning that God is above worldly logic. So if he knows what you'll do, that doesn't mean he made you do it. For instance, do you know some people so well that you can pretty much guess what they'll do tomorrow or in any particular situation? Well, God would be something like that (in terms of predestination vs. free will) not that he decided FOR you that you will do one thing rather than another, but more that he understands you SO well that he does know what you will do.

Try to get out of thinking of God as some sort of big guy with super powers, if there is a God in the sense that you are talking about, there are things of him that simply don't apply to the field of human logic. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!