RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-07, 09:18 AM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Enygma Mixtape Vol 2 - Ransom Note FREE DOWNLOAD!!!!

IP: 3828 4301

1. Ain't No Telling ft Tito Bronsky
2. Running
3. Get Swiss Cheesed ft Know Gimmix, Tito Bronsky and TonySELF
4. All That Matters
5. Ballin On A Budget ft TonySELF and Tito Bronsky
6. Fly Chick ft El Rey, Tito Bronsky and Levi
7. Get Baked ft Tito Bronsky and TonySELF
8. War ft Prah'Ject
9. Brain Pain ft TonySELF and Jay 286
10. Big Pun RIP ft Tito Bronsky and TonySELF
11. Rush The Crowd Remix ft Blackmage
12. The Verdict's In

http://rapidshare.com/files/4314126...m_Note.rar.html

Word....free download for a limited time only.

Someone hook me up with a review too
Old 07-16-07, 11:12 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 7C66 EBC7

Thanks for all the support fellas
Old 07-17-07, 11:20 PM   #3
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E68E 99C1

bump......................

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 07-18-07, 12:51 AM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

1. Ain't No Telling ft Tito Bronsky

I was going to use this beat a while back, wont comment on the beats cause there not your creation.

You come in hyped, very high pitched vocals, nice fast and steady flow nice rhymes maybe you could of slowed it downa bit and found a bit more emotion in this one.

Tito verse now flows solid and on point, rhymes and ish are nice, didnt personally feel that "im all about a cook out" part was a decent verse.

Man you come back in high pitched again, i aint saying thats a bad thing, but ive never heard you before and was the last way i expected you to sound.

Nice multis in this verse, but again lacks the emotion, allmost like your rapping it and cant wait fo rit to be over so your doing it just to spit and then stop.

Overall: The tracks ok, personally I wouldnt of opened the mixtape a track like this, I have never heard you so I would of been more drawn by a "into to eygma" sorta first track. Tito adds alot to this track,
Rating 4/10
Would I play it again? No

Running.

Intros attention grabbing, beats ok, bass sounds too hollow and round, your voclas sound better on this, not so high pitched. Same flow as the last track though. I have to pay alot of attention to actually make out what you saying, i think with better production that could be fixed. First verse is decent though.
hooks solid as fuck!!!!!!!!!! Hook mad me wanting to listen more. Are all vocals on the hook you?
second verse your flows fucks up when your saying the wellfare line. Second verse came and went as fast as I just typed that all honestly, I love tech rhymes, mixed with some hyped up double time, but I cant make out a word your saying in this track brother. Might just be me though.
Im not feeling the quality on this track also.
Iight I just figure out why I cant hear your verse right, your vocals are being drowned out by that round/hollow ass bass line.

Overall: I felt that hook like a ma fuckah! I honeslty dont wan tot comment on the verse content seen as I couldnt make out alot of what you were saying. Maybe when i have more time and not tryna right review as quick as the tracks play Ill have another listen.
overall. 6/10 thanks to the hook.
Would I play it again, yes

Get swissed cheesed.

Im liking this beat.
first verse vocals levels are behind the beat/to quiet.flows on, lyrics are all good generally its a ok verse.
second verse, vocal levels are alot better comparism to the beat, is a decent verse.
third verse comes in with some nice multis, singapore lines all good, again though vocals are behind the beat. flows nice, but vocals needed to be in front of the beat, not chilling behind it.
fourth verse is better level, nice mic presence on this verse, flows nice aswell. lyrics aint much to get excited about.
overall 5.5/10
Would I play it again? no

All that matters.

You better go deep on this beat, please dont rap fast... *waits* nah, you need to learn how to be versitile brother. for some reason this tracks lacking emotion, when realy it should deep as fuck. Maybe its your high pitched vocals that creates me to feel less emotion in it. I unno, lyrics and content are cool though, but its just that mic presence im not feeling.
Feeling that real ish though brother, like the "verse" concept. I honestly think your vocals are downed out by the beat again bro, ride the beat dont chill behind it.
Over 6/10 for making shit that means alot to you!!
Would I play it again? No

Ballin on a budget.

Mister KA make solid beats, damn this must be a old one.
first verse is ok, needs some compression though. flows solid, mic presences doing its job.
Hooks mixtape sorta ish... *hands up*
second verse, your claritys alot clearer on this, but your talking fake ish, i seen pics a your car, house and all that. You rolling on rims and you have ALOT more than curtains brother. lyrics are solid, Bills in sons names decent, proberly my favourtie verse form you so far on a overall perspective.
3rd verse, tito get rid of your breaths, wrecks your flow and quality. Lyrics are good, mic presence good.
overall 6.5/10
Would I play it again? yes

Fly chick.

First verse is nice and smoooooth son, flows on point, lyrics cool sounding alot better not that high pitched like the others. Im guessing thats you. lol.

**I will do the rest later**
Old 07-18-07, 01:12 AM   #5
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5C45 839C

ya, i wasn't diggin ya vocals on "aint no tellin" to hype and fast. i'ze diggin the rest like crazy, u should redo your verses cuz i really like the rest.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-07, 01:26 AM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A1B1 1F24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?.
second verse, your claritys alot clearer on this, but your talking fake ish, i seen pics a your car, house and all that. You rolling on rims and you have ALOT more than curtains brother. lyrics are solid, Bills in sons names decent, proberly my favourtie verse form you so far on a overall perspective.

I actually wasn't talking fake ish on this one. Not all my curtains are sheets but at the time I made the track the majority of them were. I don't roll on rims. My 1997 Ford Contour that I was driving at the time had only one hub cap left and the heat/air didn't work. That whole verse was me.....it was real.

And on that Running track that you liked the hook on.....the hook was all me. I was experimenting with some new shit and got some good feedback on it. I'm glad you liked it.

And dude, thanks a lot for breaking all this down. I've come a long way since a lot of these tracks have been done with the production side of things and just wanted to get this out there since I've been planning it since I let my first one out. Its not as polished as I'd like which is why I'm making it a free download until I can fix up a lot of the sore spots. I'm also planning another mixtape to come out in a couple months that's got a whole different side of me on it. A whole different sound than anything on here. I'm trying to push this to get my name out there.

But once again, I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to break this down seeing as how none of these other cats are even really looking at it. This board used to be so much more supportive....lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
ya, i wasn't diggin ya vocals on "aint no tellin" to hype and fast. i'ze diggin the rest like crazy, u should redo your verses cuz i really like the rest.

Will do. I really like the song but couldn't figure out the problem with it. I'll fix it all up
Old 07-18-07, 06:54 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A1B1 1F24

*cough*
Old 07-19-07, 12:05 PM   #8
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: F74A 5C03

word i got thrown on there n didnt even know it....give me my royalties one of every five downloads should be accredited to me....haha jus fuckin with you....aint gon dl it cuz i have pretty much every song on there already haha.....good shit tho, FINALLY wrapped it all up

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead