RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-08, 02:17 PM   #1
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Check This Video Out!!!

IP: 50DE A6A8

ITS ME GETTIN A TAT. A PROMO VID. I WAS HELLA DRUNK WHEN I DID THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAbIKzkO5L0
Old 04-10-08, 03:01 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8FE0 5A0F

.............your a fag
Old 04-10-08, 03:59 AM   #3
iamthatdude87
Addicted

^^ and your a bitch
Old 04-10-08, 04:24 AM   #4
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Old 04-10-08, 05:07 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
^^ and your a bitch

lad, ive just seen a video of you

i would beat you to death
Old 04-10-08, 05:27 AM   #6
iamthatdude87
Addicted

lmao i really dont think you wuld have a chance
Old 04-10-08, 06:07 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

look man its obvious you got a pea brain tucked in behind all that baby fat

thats why your laughing fuckhead

AND your a shit rapper.......
Old 04-10-08, 07:33 AM   #8
iamthatdude87
Addicted

ooohhh that really hurt....

until you can see me on the mic, please stfu...that is all
Old 04-10-08, 08:03 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

yo, i cant see you..........

cause im too far above you faggot
Old 04-10-08, 10:05 AM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

the part where there's spaces between the cross parts is cool, but still getting a cross tattoo is played as fuck...

plus you fucking live in Cali man, isn't Ed Hardy in Cali?

You could have drove down to his Parlor and gotten yourself the sickest tattoo ever instead of an ugly played out cross =/
Old 04-10-08, 10:54 AM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9436 BA05

aiight so everywhere i go, I see you boasting this big ass ego for no reason. So let me just say this for the first and final time:

First off, props I seen the show video, you performing cool shit. The lip syncing promo video was gay, but props on the show shit.

As far as the ego, that ain't getting you no where. Someone disses your boring choice in rocking a plain white tee, and having multiple shirts at a photoshoot. Your rebuttal is:

"I'm making better moves than you! You can't see me in music!!"

Someone comments you on your uglyness and wannabe tough attitude and your rebuttal is:

"I'm making better moves than you! You can't see me in music!"

A fan tells you they don't like your music, and think your simple lyrics and corny tracks are wack and your rebuttal is:

Fact is, nobody ever brought up making moves in music. Nobody has to make moves in music to be able to comment on something that you posted for everyone to see. And yes, they can see you. Otherwise they wouldn't be commenting on it. They don't need to be in the music industry to comment on whether your music is good or not or if you look like a wannabe tough boy or not. It's all out for everyone to see.

and your ego isn't helping you either. You fail to realize everybody has their own opinion, and that opinion isn't always going to be favorable to you. But until you can grasp that SIMPLE as fuck concept, you aren't going nowhere.

While I'm on it, i might as well throw out my opinion. I think you are completely playing out all the Cali stereotypes and losing any originality you had. Your music, is decent at best. Lyrics basic as fuck. I think in show you said something in that song "if you don't like my music, suck my dick". yea....... Anyways, atleast if you looked marketable it'd be ok. But that's not going for you either, you look like every other ugly broke ass wannabe gangsta spanish guy roaming around the westcoast throwing up middle fingers. You have no originality anywhere.

But still props on trying and making the moves you have so far, I just don't think you'll ever break into mainstream. My honest opinion.

thanks, have a nice day

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-08, 01:42 PM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

damn man i had to go get some antihistamines after readin that shit man...thas gotta sting lol

and by the way judging from both nos' and enstinct's pics it looks obvious that nos would come out on top in a fist fight, and in a shoot out too from what i have seen posted

real talk
Old 04-10-08, 02:50 PM   #13
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
aiight so everywhere i go, I see you boasting this big ass ego for no reason. So let me just say this for the first and final time:

First off, props I seen the show video, you performing cool shit. The lip syncing promo video was gay, but props on the show shit.

As far as the ego, that ain't getting you no where. Someone disses your boring choice in rocking a plain white tee, and having multiple shirts at a photoshoot. Your rebuttal is:

"I'm making better moves than you! You can't see me in music!!"

Someone comments you on your uglyness and wannabe tough attitude and your rebuttal is:

A fan tells you they don't like your music, and think your simple lyrics and corny tracks are wack and your rebuttal is:

Fact is, nobody ever brought up making moves in music. Nobody has to make moves in music to be able to comment on something that you posted for everyone to see. And yes, they can see you. Otherwise they wouldn't be commenting on it. They don't need to be in the music industry to comment on whether your music is good or not or if you look like a wannabe tough boy or not. It's all out for everyone to see.

and your ego isn't helping you either. You fail to realize everybody has their own opinion, and that opinion isn't always going to be favorable to you. But until you can grasp that SIMPLE as fuck concept, you aren't going nowhere.

While I'm on it, i might as well throw out my opinion. I think you are completely playing out all the Cali stereotypes and losing any originality you had. Your music, is decent at best. Lyrics basic as fuck. I think in show you said something in that song "if you don't like my music, suck my dick". yea....... Anyways, atleast if you looked marketable it'd be ok. But that's not going for you either, you look like every other ugly broke ass wannabe gangsta spanish guy roaming around the westcoast throwing up middle fingers. You have no originality anywhere.

But still props on trying and making the moves you have so far, I just don't think you'll ever break into mainstream. My honest opinion.

thanks, have a nice day

what you fail to realize nobodies boastin no ego. everywhere i go on this site ppl jus hate cuz they like to hate on ppl thats doin what they like todo for a living. thats why yall hate on q, j summers, and other dudes so much. and if you gonna talk shit too me imma talk shit back, simple as that. so wheres the ego?so before yall hate and get your panties in a bunch. i aint worried about your opinion nos's opinion or anyone elses , so that long ass paragraph was useless. like i sed if u dont like my steeze suck my dick im glad you listening to my music tho good shit. btw i never lip sync shows hoe get your shit str8. and you think M.A.S. is marketable pffffftttt....yall really dont know the industy..

Last edited by E... : 04-10-08 at 02:56 PM.
Old 04-10-08, 02:53 PM   #14
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yo, i cant see you..........

cause im too far above you faggot

man, you really are gay. huh?
Old 04-10-08, 02:54 PM   #15
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
damn man i had to go get some antihistamines after readin that shit man...thas gotta sting lol

and by the way judging from both nos' and enstinct's pics it looks obvious that nos would come out on top in a fist fight, and in a shoot out too from what i have seen posted

real talk

dude i fought bigger dudes then him jus cuz someones a big dude dont mean shit. thats dumb