RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-09, 11:54 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
anyone watch University Of South Alabama football?

IP: F540 07B2

This dude who went to my highschool, Myles Gibbons, got drafted into the team or w/e, and might be their starting quarterback soon. He was the top rated football prospect in canada and the University league MVP and they won a couple bowls too (University Of Vanier)

oh so anyways, what I wanted to say is this dude is a fucking loser. All through highschool he was a douche, and at the last party round the burbs of rosemere he came over joking round with me and my friends and then he started bad mouthing us outta nowhere thinking now that he was a big shot football player he was big shit or something but we known dude since elementary school and hes a douche, and w/e happened he was like "i'll kill your whole familly" to my friend morgan so my dude andrew tripped when he said that cuz thats some fucked shit to say even as a joke, dropped him on his ass with one punch hahaha... he was stumbling when he got up lmao, and then he got like 14 big ass football players from his team to come to his protection and me and my two buddies actually put on a fight but we got stomped though lolll, but fuck it we had no inguries and they peaced after that, fuckin bitches

anywaysss so if any of you watch that football team and this dude is starting, well... your quarter back is a douche bag, and two of my boys already fucked his ass up one on one on two seperate occasions hahahaha

Last edited by JTR : 02-16-09 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-16-09, 01:25 AM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

lol wtf is a University of South Alabama? lol

that school def ain't Div 1 lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-09, 01:57 AM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

"The South Alabama Jaguars football team will represent the University of South Alabama in college football beginning on September 5, 2009.

On December 6, 2007, The university's Board of Trustees approved the addition of football to the intercollegiate athletics program. The team is scheduled to begin play in 2009 with a full transition to the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (Division I-A) by 2013.[1] On February 15, 2008, President Gordon Moulton and Athletic Director Joe Gottfried announced Joey Jones, former University of Alabama and Atlanta Falcons receiver, as the first head football coach in the university's history.

The team is currently scheduled to play their home games in Ladd-Peebles Stadium."

Last edited by JTR : 02-16-09 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-16-09, 02:05 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ wikipedia...