RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > JTTL > Battle Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-09, 11:22 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The wait is over.... the takeover begins... NOW!!

IP: 161A F505

JTTL

Your favorite text league's favorite text league!

I. INTRODUCTION

It's been a while since RV has had a league that was run right. A league that had a mag that was longer than a bullshit high school kid's essay. A league that didn't have votes that celebrated weak, played lines and often left it's battlers frustrated and confused. It's been three years since RV has had a league like that. Enter the JTTL.

II. W/E FAGGOT. WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT THIS LEAGUE IS ANY DIFFERENT?

Here's a few reasons.
DEDICATED AND EXPERIENCED MODS

-With me and Nick Fletcher as your mods, you’re getting two cats who’ve been around the net and and have a good grasp of what works and what doesn't work. We’ve both battled in some of the more successful leagues around the net, including the RBL, BBL, LBL, LLL and more. We’ve also both had our experience in running successful leagues of our own. On the other hand, we’ve also battled in and ran leagues that were anything but successful. As I said earlier, this has allowed us to see what works, and what doesn’t work.This is probably the first league that can claim this on RV, since KempoMRK’s LBL. I can guarantee you that me and Nick Fletcher will do our best to make sure that this league will fit under the category as one of those successful leagues.

IN-DEPTH, DETAILED, AND ENTERTAINING MAGS

-Believe it or not, the mag is one of the most important draws to any league. Whenever people check out a league they’re unfamiliar with they usually check the mag first (if the league actually has one). This is because the mag is a good way to measure how much effort the mods are putting into the league. If a mag seems like it was put together at the last second, it’s a telling sign about the mod’s dedication. And if the mod doesn’t seem to show any effort in the league why should he expect the battlers to return the favor? Now, if the mag is entertaining, detailed, nicely organized, etc. This makes the battlers want to work harder so that they can see their name in the mag and receive props for their work. Maybe make them feel all snuggly inside. At least on the net they receive love and don't get bashed into lockers day after day. BLAOW! I digress. This also serves as a major drawing tool for many leagues (i.e. RBL, BBL, LBL, etc). So with the JTTL, me and Nick Fletcher will go above and beyond in providing you one of the best mags this site has seen.
BETTER VOTING

-Really, voting can be a problem on any site. Whether it’s voters with lack of experience, d/r voting, or crew voting, there will always be problems. But in the JTTL we will take a firm step in doing our best to lessen the negative effects this can cause. On RV, there has been a lot of frustration from more experienced battlers from votes that give credit to unwitty and unoriginal lines. You can’t really blame those voters, since we can’t expect everyone to know everything that goes on in text. However, at the same time you don’t want these voters voting on your battle. So to combat this, we have gathered a group of willing heads that will act as designated voters. These voters have experience around the net, and have seen a good deal of battles that they know what they are talking about. As with D/r, if you feel a vote fits under this category feel free to state your case to one of the mods. We will look into this and come to a decision on whether the vote stands or not. As far as crew voting, crew voting will not be tolerated.

III. WHOA! I TAKE BACK CALLING YOU FAGGOT. THATS NOT A NICE WORD. SO HOW WILL THIS BE RAN?

I agree. As for how the league will be ran...
SEASON/PLAY-OFF FORMAT

-The league will be ran with a 12-16 week long season, followed by a play-offs to crown a league champion. The season should take us to mid- to the end of June. With the play-offs taking place in July and into August.
POINTS SYSTEM

-The league will be ran on a points system. You can earn points from notching wins, KO’s, and other things. These points will be what determines your play-off seedings. More details on the exact points will be posted in a thread later in the week.
CHAMP MATCHES

-Starting after the 3rd of 4th week, there will be weekly champ matches. Participating and winning these champ matches will give the participants a chance for extra points. Adding extra motivation to reach the top.

IV. WOW, YOU'RE SO COOL. WHAT ELSE?!?! TELL ME!! TELL ME!!

I appreciate your excitement. But calm down, and read the following.
WINNER EARNS A GUARANTEED SPOT IN THE LTL SEASON 2 PLAY-OFFS

-For those that don’t known, the LTL was a league ran on my site with a starting $1,000 cash pot prize for the winner. The second season will have a starting cash pot prize of $2,000. So the winner of this league will earn a guaranteed spot in the play-offs of season 2 (must participate in at least 6 LTL matches).
CASH PRIZE

-The winner of this league will receive $100.

V. $100, $2,000? YEA, RIGHT. YOU LYING, FAGGOT

Enough with the violent words. Here's some proof.
LTL SEASON ONE CHAMPION: DEON

-http://www.b r a g g i n w r i t e s dot com/forums/showthread.php?t=30173
LTL SEASON ONE REGULAR SEASON POINTS LEADER: PROPERHOPS

-http://www.b r a g g i n w r i t e s dot com/forums/showthread.php?t=29935

VI.SORRY, MY BAD B. WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?

Right here faggot

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)

Last edited by J. Luth : 03-15-09 at 11:29 PM.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-09, 11:32 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

VII. A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS

Or more so, a word from the other dude.

Indeed, this league will be a successful one. We are not naive enough to think that this shit will be booming from the onset. We are dedicated mods though who will work hard to run this smoothly and fairly, bring you the dopest mags you've ever seen... and pretty much stomp all competition to our throne.
I mean, come on.. if cash isn't enough to get you motivated, what is? We'll throw in some naked pics of Aphilly's mom if you want. I've got the hook up for that. And as the guy who was on the losing end of that LTL Final Round, let me just tell you that the cash is real and it should've been mine. Deon will get his, don't you worry.
So you should sign up for this simply because it will be the best league around. Also, you should sign up because I said so. I expect Civil to get some boys to sign up because lets face it, he owes me. He keeps signing me up for his own leagues when I don't want to. It's about time you returned the favor, eh?