RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-03, 02:08 AM   #1
Endiphrent
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
.....::\I T/::.....

IP: A59B B79C

I dunno if i posted this here or not but ahh well peep the shit.....i havent been here for a while and no i still wont be very active but holla...

Its Perhaps...the Foundation-or-Ground... Sounds-shakin-the-Mounds,.. of Dirt When Earth's Stake-is-in-Bound... Proud of Hatred-and-Clowned, for Satanist-Work... Breakin-the-Earth, Devoid of All fluid that's Makin-it-Work... Slated-in-Dirt, Patience-is-Found... For Some the Fakeness-can-Shroud, Around The Moon and the Most of Vacant-of-Towns... I'm Flagrant-with-Doubt, Fallin Upon Deaf Ears when Precision-is-urged... it's Handicapped,For Even Blind People the Vision-is-Blurred... The Missin-Concern, For this Pistol-or-Knife... fuck Weapons, Im Fistin-the-Eyes, Anytime I'm Fitted-to-Fight... My Face Blistered-and-Styed, I Look to the Picture-inside... and Wish i Had Rich N.I's Eyes... Or Mentill's Wisdom, to Further-the-Force... I Feel it's Right, to Nurture-the-Torch, of ya Life then Murder-the-Corpse... The Server-is-Poor, And the Burden-is-Formed... As A Murderous Chore, Tasked upon Hell's Hands with the Turn-of-the-Fork... Seldom-Pitched-in, is the Heaven in Hells-Kitchen... And An Earthquake isnt Felt until the Shelve's-Shifted... the Sun It selve's Conflicted, As Ice is Heated and the melt-Quickens... I Felt-Friction, upon Myself, until I Dealt-Disses... Between Welfare and Wealth's-Riches, I Feature-the-Sickest... in Health Magazines, As only RB cat to Destroy PrestaH's Meter-of-Siccness... To Seizure-Addiction, the First Step To Dealin-with-Death... i Need you to Fill in the Rest, When the Fake Are only Stealin-the-Best... Concealin-the-Treach, is the Answer-and-form... Of life, Celestial body Where the Homosapien Libra-is-Born... the Bullet Re-entered the barrel where Brandon-was-Torn... and Panic-is-Formed, But The Mannechans-Warmth, is only Felt by the Bannished-and-Mourned... the Hand-isnt-Warned, by Wrist Slaps-and-Kicks... The Masochist, Loves Perhaps-the-Risk, or Slack Passed-on-His... the Release-and-Capture...

Of A Seasoned-Actor, Has been seen at RB as a Deceiving-Factor... As Life Liquid's Poured-in-the-Tube, of Chloroform-Juice... I Envision Horrid-Abuse, As Test Beacons are the Poorest-Excuse... Of Exploring-the-Youth, Or Exploiting-the-Use... Of Annoyance-and-Truth, And you seem unnoticed until Death is Pointing-at-you... Adjoining-is-Two, Hips and Setted on... the Pedistal to Vent-a-Song, We Need Chopes Ties At the Pentagon... As the Storm-enlargens... The Poor-is-Bargained, With Saucy Soups and a Warm-Apartment... As rich People Are Sortin-Garbage, And Level Store-Departments... I Ignore-the-Hearted, For Efforts Are Morgued-in-Arson...

...Using HipHop For Its True Purpose...
...To Portray My Life, My Love, And My Legacy...
</center>

Last edited by Endiphrent : 02-18-03 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-18-03, 02:55 PM   #2
Endiphrent
New to RB

IP: BD89 69FE

What no feedback? Damn have i been gone that long?

</center>
Old 02-18-03, 07:00 PM   #3
MOLOTV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 5153 3B92

dis sum pimp shit u dropped,certain bars coulda made mo sense,but waz still a dope ass piece,stay up,1

p.s.
fukk em all,deez niggaz sleep way 2 damn much,cant drop no knowledge cuz deez busted ass fools aint got none
Old 02-18-03, 07:11 PM   #4
endovidualmind
BANNED

IP: B9D4 BC62

your bars were too long.. the flow faltered in my opinion because of it. and true some of your lines didnt make sense. this was an aiight piece for the type shit you on yo! damn i didnt even read the whole thing, the flow being drawn out made it boring!

~1~
Send a message via AIM to endovidualmind   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-03, 02:38 AM   #5
Endiphrent
New to RB

IP: E18D F2C5

Yeah now that i got the multi's down im'a work on content...

</center>
Old 02-19-03, 02:48 AM   #6
Dirty Shanks

Text Record: 0-1
nice

IP: D1CC 3F09

this was straight dawg....
Bars are fine, and ya multies were tight...good spit for-sure, on-point and I enjoyed tha read. Keep spittin' and I'll drop feed-back for-sure dawgie...stay up. I would say more, but I'm gettin' ready to sleep. Peace

I'm OuTtIe
Old 02-19-03, 01:49 PM   #7
Endiphrent
New to RB

IP: 8301 57C5

Lol thx for the feedback.....

</center>