RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
chemistry 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-03, 03:21 PM   #1
chemistry

chemistry vs deacon

IP: B012 DC0F

post in 2 hrs thats what you got lets see how you do it you should be experienced right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ks.jpg (32.6 KB, 27 views)

Old 03-13-03, 03:55 PM   #2
chemistry

yo you didn't post contact

Old 03-13-03, 04:07 PM   #3
chemistry

this is in like 2 seconds

im the anialator i'll eat you up like i was a gator n then murder your whole family later kill your ass just for some fun piss on your fucking grave when your berrial is done then i'll send you up some rellitives your mom n your pop tryin to tell me not to kill your whole family but no i won't stop cause you said some foul shit shouldn't of spoke wouldn't of ended up like it did now your ass is 6 feet under which makes me wonder was my rath like lightning or thunder it was lightnig i struct i just wasnt a sound after thaT SHIT I WONDER IF MY ASS IS TRAVALING UP OR DOWN BUT ITS OK CAUSE YOU KNOW TO THIS DAY THAT IM THE HARDEST MOTHER FUCKER AROUND YOUR CREW SPOKE SHIT THERE BODIES HIT THE GROUNG I WENT ON A RAMPAGE AND KILLED EVERY MOTHER FUCKER AROUND IM THE ONLY ONE WITH SKILLS ON THE EARTH NOW (IT WAS JUST A SHITY PIECE) TOOK ME LIKE 15 MINUTES TO WRITE HOLLA

Old 03-13-03, 05:12 PM   #4
deacon
I Am The Light

IP: CB2E 7CE0

Before i spit i'd like to say i made it to the last battle before two hours was up. You cant expect me to be on the whole day just to battle text i have things that need to be done. And i really dont need to know how long it took you to write your thread because theres noway of proving it. you posted your battle and you liked it dont act like that shit was nothing to what you are capable of.

No on to the battle

All your fucking rhymes rhyme with sound--Its time to pack your bags cause i ripped you in front of your own crowd. And now their sad and disappointed but glad cause now they know your a fag and dont want you around.....
Its a tragedy but im glad to see your anal ass is filled with apathy --you cant handle me-- Im not attainable to your wack movements go back to your mc tutor cause you need improvements--
I'll let this slide and leave your heart foiled inside--reminded by the fact that deacon is your savior and he did you a favor---a fuckin tragedy within your ego and mind-----------
Old 03-13-03, 05:53 PM   #5
deacon
I Am The Light

hey uppin for votes here
Old 03-13-03, 05:56 PM   #6
deacon
I Am The Light

first to 5 wins
Old 03-13-03, 07:14 PM   #7
SKiTzo_NiCCa

IP: 5153 3B92

diz battle iz whack.....no rhyme scheme from niether MCz.......if i gota vote imma go wif Chem strictly cuz hiz punches where harder. Neither MC'z had no rhyme scheme, flow, or complexity.......

Elevate!@bof MC'z

vote=Chemistry

Old 03-13-03, 07:38 PM   #8
deacon
I Am The Light

lol alright you words are harsh but thats nice
Old 03-13-03, 08:46 PM   #9
chemistry

3 in a row is a knock out n the other battle is still on i posted i didn't event know the thread was there before