RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-03, 07:32 PM   #1
Domain 9

Poll: Everyone Take Part...

IP:

Who think this site is getting slept on? If you agree with what I'm thinking the only way to change that is to reply to other peoples threads. Almost like "eye for an eye" it should be something like "post for a post". If someone replies to your shit, reply to theirs if they have one up. This site REALLY needs some major changes to take place and the place where it needs to change is with the members and the only people that CAN change is the members so stop sleeping and being newbie herbs and step up to becoming a vet. Elevate, don't sleep and participate in everything. If I see someone posting shit without replying... I'm not just closing your thread I'm deleting the bitch. This is sickening, reply to other peoples shit!

pz
Old 02-16-03, 07:13 AM   #2
Johnny 6-feet

IP:

why not up the ante up the required number of replies from 2 to 4 or something? just an idea.

and i dont personally think that the site is getting slept on TOO bad, its guys like rawdeadly and x-trills who spend all their time talking shit on other peoples thread instead of offering any constructive advice. look around if you dont believe me.
Old 02-16-03, 10:24 PM   #3
Domain 9

IP:

^I'll start checking all that shit out and stuff but right now I'm going to try to do without the reply rule and see how it goes. If it doesn't do as seen satisfactory in my eyes then I'll put the rule in. It's like a 2nd chance for newbies to not sleep. I will delete all posts I see that are not "replies". I'm going to delete bullshit threads in other words.

Does anyone else have an idea. I'd like to here what the "newbies" think.

pz
Old 02-19-03, 03:51 PM   #4
FiL-Be-iLL

IP:

first, props to you for thinking of ways to keep the sleepers awake...but im all audio so its a diff set of rules i think...an its ten times more personal...

but i think u should up the post count to 3, thats not a big number...everywhere else, the number is 2....thats really the fastest way to see quik results...
oNE...
Old 02-19-03, 06:27 PM   #5
Domain 9

IP:

Thanks, I had that rule up before the site crashed and it was working but I'm trying to think of an alternative so that people won't have to be FORCED to reply b/c if they just reply b/c they want to then the reply will be a lot better and more informative. I'm thinking I might have to resort back to that if no one can have a "better" plan to quit all the sleeping.
Old 02-19-03, 06:27 PM   #6
endovidualmind
BANNED

IP:

i fuckin hate sleepers...
the only replies i get are like
"this was nice man keep droppin"
what kinda shit is that^
replies need to have some sort of critique or advice i say...

this forum gets slept on so much so im down for whatever to change that yo!

stay up playas
Send a message via AIM to endovidualmind   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-03, 04:49 PM   #7
Indie_Rocks

IP:

If you go for post for a post, you'll just increase the number of shit non constructive replys that are flooding some of the forums.
I think the system you got at the mo is the best you're gonna get.
Old 02-21-03, 10:38 AM   #8
ehustle

IP:

shit is ok the way it is.some peopz deserve sleeping on cos of the wakness of their material.keep it strait thuggin
Old 02-21-03, 05:49 PM   #9
DeTox

IP:

i reply to almost everything i read, people might not always like what i say cause if they are wack i will tell them but i hated the 2 link rule, it was like we are in iraq. its simple if you read sombodys chit and leave feedback and they dont reply to yours then they get slept on until they reply to your chit thats how i see it. basicly what you said, if someone replys to you reply back to them on there open mics.
Old 02-26-03, 05:43 AM   #10
light man

IP:

yo,i think that the system is ok as it is , i have only jus came and i ave onlu jus learnt this shit,but getting rid of sleepers is a good idea cuz they jus bullshit an fake but some peoplez gotta rest dog
Old 02-26-03, 11:20 AM   #11
Enigmatic

.Responding.

IP:

I think that people need to start responding to threads too. I see a lot of threads that are slept on, I mean, no one checks 'em out. There are some people that only post, and don't respond to others. I don't know how you'd fix it... but it's gotta be worked on.
Old 02-26-03, 12:10 PM   #12
self
one wink

IP:

HEY! Long time no talk...in here.

Mos def something has to be done.
I'ma think about it today...

I don't like the whole "reply to the people who replied to you" thing...Cuz if they don't have anything good to say, or anything constructive to say, its kind of pointless. And also it may just be like D/R, cuz this guy said his piece was good, so he puts a half ass post saying his shit was good, but he didnt even read it...
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-03, 08:08 PM   #13
DictionAddiction

IP:

your right man, nothin to be said. isnt that the way a forum works. everyone like to see replys. the only way to get em' is to give em'.
Old 02-27-03, 04:37 AM   #14
PD

IP:

I hear what your sayin'. I assure you I will do more than my share of replying. This has been a problem of this site since it's very conception... back when Subtrek owned this site (for those of you who know who that is... that will give you an idea of how long I've been around ... I have been gone a long time... but will try to swing by more often now that there is new ownership. Peace...
Old 02-28-03, 01:32 PM   #15
minimum wage

IP:

im new to the biz but im tryin to learn as much as possible i will give constructive critiques where i can thankyou have a nice day