RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
mc smerf 1 14.29%
Opponent 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-03, 04:52 AM   #1
mc smerf

pestilence vs mc smerf

IP: CA44 8834

u spit first
1 round
5 votes
3 votes K.O
no crew votes
no hate votes

Old 04-06-03, 04:53 AM   #2
J.T. KNUCKLES

IP: 03E1 BE61

here i is checkin in

Old 04-06-03, 05:06 AM   #3
mc smerf

u fukin spittin or not

Old 04-06-03, 05:07 AM   #4
J.T. KNUCKLES

ok

how many barz?

Old 04-06-03, 05:14 AM   #5
mc smerf

man no limit

Old 04-06-03, 05:17 AM   #6
mc smerf

im spittin first as i got to go

-starting wid kicks-

born on da street..raised on battle field///got flows made of poison and punches of steel//spit faster dan tupac ,jabs stronger dan muhammad ali//am startin to fuk u up ..so u wnt breathe again fully//my spit carries bacteria eatin away ur face...comin bak up again and takin ova dis place//
i climb walls..run faster den 'flash'..dis da clash of da strong and da weak ..till da weak<caspah> goes into trash// 25 posts on yo record and u still got no victory..//after i beat u down..u turn into history//im comin out in my chopper wid a cropper to spread my combustion//to show u my demonstartion wid my demolition//yo flow is cold like draught..its looks like ..it yo first fight..wat u neva faught???///man i thought i was battlin some1 who got rot//

-punches-

da battle jus started..and ur already dead beat//shoving my foot up in yo ass wearin dose cleets on my feet//ima roughrider ridin wid da gods,dey r in my favour bitch includin da mods//ima cruel mudafuka .. i opress and torture corpses//like da headless pimp ridin on horses<sleepy hollow>//
im da kingpin of rhymes and dr ice of flows//fukin one by one each one of my foes//my fist comin ur way..on nose it hit you//my teeth on ur ear..like jaws it bit you//kickin on da balls ..till dey start to click through//livin yo body wid poisous ripped flu

-K.O jab-

da rounds almost over...and ur lyin on da ground // i simply killed you..and dis time again ur ass is profound// i got my own fatality bitch and im usin my missile//bitch u seen my flow and now experinced my style//
----------

Old 04-06-03, 05:31 AM   #7
J.T. KNUCKLES

mc smerf ima stomp you like I was gargamel, Rip out ya mushroom home go to the corner and make a sale//
man you look blue are you a little choked up you like belemic bitches you try and spit but all you do is throw up//
hold up slow down you gettin to big for your britches I'd come to yo hood rob ya shoot ya and fuck ya bitches//
you got no bitches thats cool tho iam down for ya riches, and I do lynches thats why ya Fam is hangin on tha corner by wire extentions//
your intentions on defeatin me has been spoiled like rotten meat, you got beef? well I can end it wit this heat//
MC smerf your worth no more of my time Go ahead put your two cents in but it still aint worth a dime//
your rhymes are empty shootin blanks like papa smurf tryin to get a nutt off //
you couldnt fuck with me even if you was lil kim straight out tha jump off//
I see you bust off and just posted that busted ass written but even wit that defeatin pest is some place you not gettin//
you couldnt catch pest even if you was a kid that forgot to take his ritillin//
ya rhymes are just garbage smurf pick'em up fool ya litterin//

fuck it I see you had ya prewritten shit ready

Old 04-06-03, 08:56 AM   #8
J.T. KNUCKLES

uppin 4 votes

Old 04-06-03, 10:55 AM   #9
MicDareall
PaPeRcUt BaNdiT

IP: 5153 3B92

Quote:
Originally posted by mc smerf
25 posts on yo record and u still got no victory

^^^smerf u got to be the dumbest muthafucka in this bitch.....first off u might want to check ya weak ass prewrittens for mistakes like this before ya post so ya dont make ya self look stupid again....kids got a lil more then 25 posts ignorant fuck....second.....all ya did is say u this and u that the whole fuckin time.....damn them lines really hurt who u battlin... dumb ass........elevate madd.......pest took this wit ease...cuz he actually punched at u
Send a message via AIM to MicDareall  
Old 04-06-03, 11:05 AM   #10
Chrit
Retired.

IP: 7926 31C2

good points by mic...

vote- pestilence

Old 04-06-03, 11:32 AM   #11
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Pestilance, Nothing in it