RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Camouflage 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 08:28 PM   #1
Camouflage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Camouflage vs SmokeyThaBear

IP:

Yo, Excuse me mister bear you have a moment to roast
When its me and you hommie, I spit coast to coast
"What an idea!", I will get my name from a show
Why else would my lines and ryhmes make me a no show
I would really like to know what happen to you smokey
Your name is pretty obvious do I really have to "hoe THEE"
Come and get me dog, I in the jungle off the wire
I'm so hot, You said "only I can prevent forest fire"
Bitch get off me, stop giving me my props
I ain't tarzen, stop swinging my rocks
When it comes down to the best of this shit
A sign near you says, On spare time suck dick
My flows are controversy, lyric insepratable
My lines are precise, I speak imparrbles
Catch up bear, don't get the shit kicked out ya
Camouflage and city life, spit lyrical cannons at ya
This is the worst shit I wrote, Get my bitch to get with ya
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.