![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| whiterapper19 |
|
7 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
scratch vs whiterapper19
IP: 6FA7 7304
K u spit first and if u don't have ure shit done in an hour and a half its a no show
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
Aiight then I'll go first
Fuckin baby white boy I'm gon crush u flat/ Hip hop's black little bitch its fucked up u rap/ you fag, lil schoolboy grow up u chump/ you just a wanabe fool, boy I'll fuck u up/ bitch u playin wit tha big boys it past ya bed time/ bomb u 2 death like Saddam and splatter u on the headlines/ middle class bitch straight from Edmontons mean streets/ Vanilla ice I'll you and ya crew who I leave beat/ U ain't an Em cee u an em fan wit a lame style/ u only started battles cos u saw it on 8 mile/ So go and run home 2 ya mommy and daddy/ don't be ashamed when u lose small children always do badly/ TEEN BITCH |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5153 3B92
Aiight then I'll go first
Fuckin baby white boy I'm gon crush u flat/ Hip hop's black little bitch its fucked up u rap/ you fag, lil schoolboy grow up u chump/ you just a wanabe fool, boy I'll fuck u up/ bitch u playin wit tha big boys it past ya bed time/ bomb u 2 death like Saddam and splatter u on the headlines/ middle class bitch straight from Edmontons mean streets/ Vanilla ice I'll kill you and ya crew who I leave beat/ U ain't an Em cee u an em fan wit a lame style/ u only started battles cos u saw it on 8 mile/ So go and run home 2 ya mommy and daddy/ don't be ashamed when u lose small children always do badly/ TEEN BITCH |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
and if u dont reply 2nite ur disqualified
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP: 6FA7 7304
Ok u racist son of a bitch, u've got me pissed, but thats aight cause uze about to be dissed//
Sure em's great and 8 miles ok, but that shit u say up there gonna bring ure ass to the grave// So scratch u think ure all that, u think uze a rappa cause u black and u can talk all that crap// Man ure a disgrace to rap, the kind that would get lost in ure own house without a map// so why don't u just stop, before ure ass gets shot, and ure at the morgue waiting to rot// Your worthless anyway u probably sleep on a cot, watchin about 17 tots because ure mom is so hot, everybody likes her alot// Including me, yah this white rapper mc has already gotten a piece// Don't cry, its almost over, fuck man soon u gonna die, and no one gonna even gonna kiss ure ass good bye// Ure unloved, always gettin pushed and shoved, ure dad probably hits ure ass everyday with a club// Doesn't he? its alright to be sad, man i'd be sad to if my rap was so horribly bad// Are u alright, are u ready to be put to bed but not kissed good night// No u motha fucka u aren't, u still have a fight, u still got the white rapper to take out all ure rights// But man i'm done, i'm out of this shit, so why don't u go to ure friends and u might get some dick// UPPIN FOR VOTES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Retired.
|
IP: 4C89 5283
vote- white
just came off to me better vote on my battle vs clearstatic ya'll |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C2A9 7F9A
yo white rapper bent u over son!!!!! and I'm a white boy, if u would like to go against me and get smoked by another cracker, it would be my pleasure to do so.
vote = whiterapper |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5153 3B92
vote: Scratch
wack battle but scratch took this wit a higher skill level and tighter disses. White came weak and had basic weak disses that took no affect. thats my vote... 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 5153 3B92
I went lookin for who scratch was cos hes usin my rap name when I saw this battle. Theyre both pretty wack but my vote has to go 4 scratch.Even though I got a grudge against him his diss was was more effective and his rhymes were better.
This goes 2 scratch even though I'm votin for u I'll still whip yo ass a the first oppurtunity. vote = scratch |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 7FEB 4053
I think white had this one. It could go either way but he came off betta
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP: CDD4 33E5
tha white boy took em id say, all scratches disses were were ur white he he it didnt really have nething hard in it, and white came back with a couple harder ones
and im with illusionist when i say ill battle ya netime so u can get be by ANOTHER honkey |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 7FEB 4053
I think white had this one. It could go either way but he came off betta
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP: 6FA7 7304
aight scratch ure scratched, i won so someone close this poll and put a win on my record
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP: CDD4 33E5
hey i voted on urs man hit up my battle with QB
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Guest
|
Re: scratch vs whiterapper19
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Quote:
who wanna battle da mercster.all is warm and easyery.booya.mercs |
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|