RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
mad_man 9 81.82%
Opponent 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 10:33 PM   #1
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
Mad Man vs. A2Z

IP: 0BA5 1B6F

20 Lines Max
No D/R, Crew, or Hata votes
3-0 KO 5-0 Murder
You spit first

So the new Compton Records vs. InFumUz this'll be good.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-18-03, 11:29 PM   #2
A2Z
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

aight

Ya know the beauty of this battle today?// 1
You can’t tuck ya dick in between ya legs and run away// 2
Ya just gotta take these punches like a bullet to ya balls// 3
Then go into seizures like weed mixed with alcohol// 4
Compton records? What would no one let you rap?// 5
Or is it the fact no one would let you ride their nut sack?// 6
Why the u think u can take me? Im a step above you son// 7
This is the rap equivalent of Ming vs Rick Brunson// 8 (Rick Brunson is 5-2)
Lyrically I rape you, I beat and skew// 9 (skew means to shiskabob something)
Then I do what your priest did—lyrically use you // 10(Not lyrically of course lol)
Except I’m not a priest so you don’t have to trust me// 11
But Imma still violate you with words, so I guess I’m Father Z// 12
Hail Mary Fulla Grace the lord be with me// 13
As I proceed to kick your ass and leave you there to bleed// 14
InFumUz is rising up… you our boys keep spitting on/ 15
What you doing without us? Your dropping stock like Enron// 16
With your sister on my left, and your momma on my right// 17
We get a little dirty nigga… THREESOME ALL NIGHT// 18
So add my name right underneath another InFumUz// 19(PS- its pronounced just as it sounds, not infamous)
Please dawg, give it up… just stop fucking with us// 20
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:52 AM   #3
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

Fucking with you u been fucking with me/
Everywhere I turn it's u I see/
You get the pleasure out of stocking me/
Is it cause I left cause InFumUz is whack/
Is it cause I wouldn't suck yo nut sack/
I ain't yo puppet, yo bitch, or your fuckin' butt buddy/
You lost this match fucker, I'll betcha money
But you wouldn't bet "50 Cent" you fuckin' Jew
Because you know I'll fuckin' "Murder" you/
And you actin' Catholic that's fuckin' sad man/
Because we all know you a fuckin Afghan/
But you got reject and I can't see it clear
Oh wait, they don't like fuckin' queers/
See I'm makin you "wet" that's why you cum back to me/
Like "Andrea Yates Kids" when she was drowning the three/
Wet like I'm makin' your girl, she's here on my lap/
And with my other friend here, we call her finger trap/
So now I'm done there's nothing left to say/
I did my nigga hatin' to day/
That's what you gotta do for the KKK


...And you burnin' on my cross fucker
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 02:10 AM   #4
Xplicit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 599A 4961

hey madman, you didn;t vote on the poll, go vote on the poll, but this battle was close, both of you guys could of came harder, u guys really didn;t have that great of a flow, but if i had to vote i would have to say madman barely won, maybe by an inch, cause his was just a lil better, both of yall work on it tho
 
Old 04-19-03, 02:11 AM   #5
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

Yo sorry I'll get that thx. Uppin' for votes
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 02:15 AM   #6
*RC*
BANNED: Cheater
 
*RC*'s Avatar
 
From: LA County (Palmdale)
IP: 6BA5 C4C2

My vote goes to mad_man; A2Z needs to work on his flow a little better mad_man had okay punchlines
 
Old 04-19-03, 02:20 AM   #7
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

Hey A2Z is that why you weren't in the tourney, yo flow need help?
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 02:34 AM   #8
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
IP: 18C0 C7B9

actually.....i think both of yall could do better....but i'll give it to madman for a little better punchlines.....yall need to work on the wordplay tho'....one love.....
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 02:36 AM   #9
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

3-0 isn't that a KO, looks like I'm going to get the murder. Oh well, looks like I'll start digging that grave for you.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 02:53 AM   #10
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

Yo 3-0 uppin
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 03:22 AM   #11
Young_Buck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 40B2 9385

mad man won that
 
Old 04-19-03, 10:56 AM   #12
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

Yo Young you voted for the wrong guy but I guess A2Z could use a little charity huh?

Uppin' 3-1
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 11:10 AM   #13
GoGeTa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 338E BB68

vote=mad_man
yo u dogged that nigga man
return the favor sum time
heh that guy needs serious work cause u fucked
him up nigga u go
 
Old 04-19-03, 11:11 AM   #14
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP: 0BA5 1B6F

4-1 two away from the Murder. Any last words
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 11:12 AM   #15
Young_Buck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 40B2 9385

nah i didnt poll vote

i will now

VOTE- MAD MAN
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.