![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
1. 12 bars MAX
2. no crew votes 3. no hate votes 4. Well explained votes 5. You spit first 6. I'll spit within 36 hours of your posting Last edited by KroNoX : 04-16-03 at 04:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ok as soon as i get home fron school ill spit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Aight I'm going to sleep now(11pm here), I'll spit right after you when i get back from work(5pm)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ok well i aint gonna be home till 3pm here and now it is 2:14
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Still waiting for you to spit mental
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
hey fix this again it aint a poll
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I allready asked it on the boards but nobody seems to fix it
Can you set it up so we can start this ? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yeah i'll get it up
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I allready fixed it
There's another thread with the same name with a poll |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|