RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-03, 02:30 AM   #1
I.TWriter

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Angry Beware Of The Boys RMX

IP: 6236 079F

Beware its ya main boy I-Wizzy i came to bring da pain change tha game aint A damn thang changed you better know how i do cus t-money bout to bring it to cant nobody do it like me cant nobody spit flows like me cant nobody mack on hoes like me cant nobody spen dat doe like me you thinkin bout shit on wizzy save it my rhymes belong in the bible like King David you cant handle me i'll mad holes in ya face and make you look like you got acne motha fucka you cant stop ct us ya hairline look like it got ran ova by a bus you cant stop us my niggaz flow around wit choppas i dont mean helicopters

Hot damn the super nigga saves the day i'll scratch you up and switch the record like i was Jam Master Jay listen nigga you cant see me i can spit flow more than 200 miles per hour b if you focus get ready to be chocked up and get hit wit the burner and get smacked up like Tina Turner i smashe yall niggaz like maggots i'll have ya moms picin out ya casket bastid you the fuck wanna tes dis i'll put to 4 5th to ya mouth then you'll be teethless niggaz wanna be like me you can be like me except for my sister shes a dike b but i only gettin wit chicks who wanna cut i'll take ya girl what nigga what nigga quit ya yappin cus i'll get the clappin the who ship is my ship bitch im the captin i'll still murder ya bitch but before i do that i'll hit her with the m agic stick

Last edited by I.TWriter : 04-20-03 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-20-03, 09:27 AM   #2
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BCFF 7092

Go to Open Mic fool, this is AUDIO!!!

Peace Out Yo!!!!