RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
metaphysical one 5 83.33%
Opponent 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 11:35 PM   #1
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Metaphysical One vs. Conspiracy

IP: 4577 CD9A

aiight, same shit:

15-20 lines
no d/r
no crew votes
3-0 (KO)
first to 5

spit . . .
 
Old 04-16-03, 11:56 PM   #2
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

damn son, you bitchin' out already
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:25 AM   #3
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

fuk u chekin in post ur verse n ill post
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:33 AM   #4
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

damn son, you're really afraid to spit first arn't you . . . aiight bitch . . .

fuck bein’ DIPLOMATic, you’re about to die in this fight//
you’re lines are only dope cause you do coke and you get high when you write//
even if Pete Rock produced your shit you’d still have no SOUL, BROTHER//
you so fuckin’ slow you probably didn’t get the concept to COMMON’s “I used to love h.e.r.”//
so take your loss and feel relieved like when you receive the results to your AIDS test//
you shameless, thinkin’ you can test the respect my name gets//
I’m too distinguished with lines too hot to be extinguished//
flows so fluid it sounds more like Spanish than English//
so stop actin’ like you ain’t SEEIN’ ME, I can detect your senility//
I’m about to test your PERCEPTION and impeach your credibility//
you’re no competition, I spit more rhythmic renditions//
droppin’ complex compositions on ya' whole army, dis-enlist kid//
so don’t resist or I’ll beat you like I did X-plicit’s bitch//
ease up with that skepticism and cynicism, I’m cumin’ with more sadistic shit//
you’re a fuckin’ homo and I’m choking ya, you stink ur through//
like Common’s Sense Resurrection disk, leave you all pink and blue//
you better start spitin’ and stop swallowin’ cock//
when I stick you in that grave is the only time you gonna be down with the ROC//
there was no second shooter, bitch check the Zapruder tape//
I stay debunkin’ CONSPIRACIES and you the latest to be labeled fake//
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:49 AM   #5
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

uppin'
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:52 AM   #6
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
uhh ok...

IP: FDD6 AE15

here is my verse


The methaphysical one WTF were u THINKING.... Stepping to CON
There is Something about ur STYLE.. its PLAYED OUT Like POKE
MON
He still TABLE FED… I fathered his style and CHANGED HIS PAMPERS
His people love CONSPIRACY… their favorite RAPPERS favorite RAPPER
You ain’t TAKIN THE TEACHER… get RAPED with the REACHER
Con'll make sure you dead… go incogni to the WAKE as the PREACHER
M.O You more than a FAGGOT… kinda like the WEBSITE’S only GLITCH
On ALLDIGS’S DICK so hard… he say’s “EXCUSE ME”… when he PISS
Here’s middle fingers… BOTH DOWN… cuz this ain’t SISKEL and EBERT
Afte My VICTORY duke.. Youll be Rockin a CONSPIRACY T-SHIRT
Crush dukes skull with his Timbs so he can THINK on his FEET
M.O's heart gonna be like an Acapella… MISSIN a BEAT
But beatin me is a defective Monopoly Board… there’s NO 'CHANCE'
You scared to hold mics… that’s why I amputated BOTH HANDS
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:57 AM   #7
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

uppin
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:57 AM   #8
*RC*
BANNED: Cheater
 
*RC*'s Avatar
 
From: LA County (Palmdale)
IP: EC70 F06D

My vote goes to metaphysical one nice flow and rhymes...............................return the favor against 13th desciple
 
Old 04-17-03, 01:01 AM   #9
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

we gotta genuis up in here ^^^^ who can vote on a battle in less then 5 minutes ahahahha peace


0-1 uppin
 
Old 04-17-03, 01:17 AM   #10
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

uppin'
 
Old 04-17-03, 01:45 AM   #11
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

0-1 uppin
 
Old 04-17-03, 01:45 AM   #12
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

c'mon ya'll, you vote here and we vote on urs
 
Old 04-17-03, 02:32 AM   #13
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

uppin'
 
Old 04-17-03, 03:52 AM   #14
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: E4EB 859D

metaphysical 1 i think your shit was decent!
 
Old 04-17-03, 09:12 AM   #15
metaphysical one
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

2-0, uppin'
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.