RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-03, 09:27 PM   #1
lights out
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
keeping it real (open to all)

IP: 4577 CD9A

I'LL BATTLE ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO COME AND GET IT
IF YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME YOUR JUST
SICK WIT IT YALL BATTLE FOR A WIN I BATTLE FOR
RESPECT YOU SHOULD CALL ME SMOKE BECAUSE
I'LL SMOKE YOUR ASS AND YOU WOULD HAVE
TO GET YOUR MOMMA TO CALL THE DOCTOR
BECAUSE THEY CANT GET YOUR HEAD OUT
YOUR ASS I DONT NEED A BELT TO LET
YOU KNOW I CAN RHYME ALL I GOT
TO IS SET HERE AND DROP HEAVEY LINES
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BUT IM GOING
TO GET MINE IF YOU THINK IM CRAZY
THATS FINE I DONT NEED NO ONE TO TEACH ME
HOW TO SHINE CUZ WHAT EVER YOU SAY
IT DOES NOT EFFECT MY MINE
 
Old 04-11-03, 10:33 PM   #2
JGo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C569 9EDD

lights out, I don't know where to start
i don't see a bulb ..hmm..that explains it, you ain't that smart
maybe I should hand you a candle cuz its so very dark
you're in space F, forgot where you parK?
man, my bad, didn't mean to insult you
but you don't make sense like R2D2

How you expect to get respect
...With weak lines as these
Its not like you da suspect
...Fo da search of da big cheeze

Let me tell you somethin' though
Keep it up maybe you'll make it big in a show
But it won't be this one
Cuz I you know I got this won
 
Old 04-12-03, 12:41 AM   #3
lights out
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 5153 3B92

I DONT KNOW WHY NIGGA'S ALL WAYS TRYING TO JOKE ME
DO YOU REALLY THINK WHAT YOU SAY DOES NOT HURT ME
IM A AVERAGE GUY BUT ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HOLD ME
BACK FROM WHAT I WANT IN THIS WORLD BUT I GIVE YOU RESPECT EVEN THOUGHT YOU DONT RESPECT ME SEE IM NOT
THAT KINDA CAT GOD TELLS US TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO TURSTPASS AGAINST US SO I FORGIVE I DONT SAY EVERY WORD
THAT COMES TO MY MIND I GET IT FROM MY HEART THATS HOW I LEARN MINES
 
Old 04-12-03, 06:45 AM   #4
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped
 
Kapone's Avatar
 
From: Being "investigated" fuckin ban me, u fuckin narcs
IP: 3648 3028

ill tell u y niggaz is always clownin atcha
cuz its easy,ur a punch catcha
but hey didnt you know that
they make fun of u cuz ur wack
how many lines should this thread be?
fucj it im only postin to try and make 500 posts
im not even gunna ryhme
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone  
Old 04-12-03, 11:21 AM   #5
JGo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C569 9EDD

Holy crap 500 posts is a fuck'in lot
I commend you dood, that's 450 more than I got
I ain't gonna rip this time, Ima hold it back
No need to hate, and be like a stupid butt crack
I tell you what tho, this site is pretty coo
I give much props to the admins, and members too
 
Old 04-12-03, 08:36 PM   #6
tRiLL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1501 77A0

(YO I DONT THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT SPIT FO THIS CYPHER PL TELL ME IF ITS NOT)
yo i battle any emcee no matter where the location,
no matter what the ocasion,
i will come up with the dopest freestyle that will rip-ya picutre,
i dont even know what this cyphers about but i'm still spittten,
rhymes freshly written, straight outta my mind,
now i grab this seat and recline,
sit back n chill and try and predict the next move by my enemy,
everyone wanna finsh-me off and take me back to rappin soft,
try n diss me n find yo self on a strecher surrounded by paramedics,
feedin sugar to diabetics,
thats how evil i am so try and understand-it,
i'm the dopest 14 yr old emcee on this fuckin planet
 
Old 04-19-03, 07:36 AM   #7
Crazy Asy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 95FF 1D86

yo thril you say you battle any emcee,
then battle me, and see what happens
ill have ya pee'n in a fuckin cup
gettin test's done, get it thru ya head im da best son.
doc be snappin on tha glove, like mike
but intseada grabbin da nuts thos docs be up in ya butt
fixin you up, afta been loaded up, by some ammo
this aint no cameo, im around and ya worried
cuz ya know imma leave ya burried. this aint no 30's gangta movie this the real thing. ya i know i aint 50 but shit you aint even gotta penny.
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:41 PM   #8
GoGeTa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 338E BB68

ne 1 wanna join
thunda inc
PM me
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.