RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Hardwhite4 1 14.29%
Opponent 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-03, 12:30 AM   #1
Hardwhite4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
HardWhite4 V.S $$ SKilo $$

IP:

SKilo? did u come up with that shit when u was usin ur Dildo?
Dawg i'm a battlin king,
I'll whoop yo ass here or in a motha fuckin ring.
Dawg u say u wanna battle,
I'll make yo motha fuckin brains rattle.
I'll shoot u up like u was juss some mo' cattle.
Dawg u can't handle me,
But yet u say u gonna battle me?
Dawg what the fuck?
I'll run yo ass over with a truck.
I seen u and i naild it,
High taild it.
Dawg i don't think u can even battle,
But what ever i still made yo brains rattle!
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:18 AM   #2
$$ SKilo $$
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Ok Hardwhite, I see that you have pride in that dumb shit that you call rhymes, im gunna tell you one more time, you aint no king alright?, keep your lines to yourself, its bad enough that you have to tell, but oh well, you think I cant battle?, Ill give you a matter, and after im done you will be callin me master, im here to make your battle in the ring a disaster, it might be a little faster than usual, so here we go, just make a move, ill ask you in person too, do want this to end later or soon, sorry that your pride was ruined, I had to give it a little trim, and about me bein a cattle, sorry bud that was your mamma though, I told her to stay out of tha road, but she wouldnt listen, im surprised I didnt hit her, ya know I barely missed her
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:35 AM   #3
Hardwhite4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Dawg u call that a flow?
It sounded like it came from an ugly hoe.
Wait it did,
Dawg take a bid,
U say i can't battle,
but yet i made ya brains rattle
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:37 AM   #4
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

okay.....that battle was weak...seriously......but if i have to vote i'll vote for skilo for better word play and more hair pullin'......uppin on my battles.....never hate because of critiques
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
Old 04-19-03, 02:04 AM   #5
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,691
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP:

Skilo won that one but it was close, he had a faster flow though, Hey I voted on your shit come vote on my battle vs. A2Z, he's a faggot and needs to get a sense of reality

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=40050
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-19-03, 12:35 PM   #6
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account
 
Conflict's Avatar
 
From: NewCastle, PA
IP:

skilo gets my vote, wasn't all that great
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
Old 04-19-03, 12:59 PM   #7
X Ecution
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote- skilo better flow but yall need a lil work...but skil took this one wit better flow and word play..1

return the favor n vote on ma battle wit lil brick
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...8189#post368189
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:03 PM   #8
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

my vote goes to skil
 
Old 04-19-03, 01:07 PM   #9
caspah
Registered User
 
Posts: 239
From: nb canada
IP:

so ur sayin in the battle y made his brains rattle?? icic i never caught it the first 2 times u said it

given a vote to skilo for better flow, u gotta throw some punches tho dogg
vote skilo
Send a message via ICQ to caspah  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.