RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Hootie2k 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-03, 02:35 AM   #1
SeeKret
The Real American Idol
 
SeeKret's Avatar
 
From: Pittsburgh
Hootie2k vs. Blas-phe-mous

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Who spits first?
__________________
Go ahead. Turn your back on me. Thats when I punch you in the back of your head. Faggot.

Fuck wit me once, shame on you. Fuck wit me twice, youre dead.
Send a message via AIM to SeeKret  
Old 04-20-03, 03:08 AM   #2
Blas-Fem-Ous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 7175 06F8

I'm Checkin' In...U spit 1st if u wanna. But I gotta tell u, I'm gettin' sleepy so respond back Aight?
 
Old 04-20-03, 03:16 AM   #3
Blas-Fem-Ous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 7175 06F8

*LOL* looks like you jumped offline...That's cool. Get at me Tomorrow. I'll Holla
 
Old 04-20-03, 03:19 AM   #4
grim dog
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

KILL THAT SHIT BLAS ^_^
 
Old 04-20-03, 03:21 AM   #5
SeeKret
The Real American Idol
 
SeeKret's Avatar
 
From: Pittsburgh
IP: CEF5 716F

aight. we can do this tomorrow afternoon. im tired too.


~holla front~
__________________
Go ahead. Turn your back on me. Thats when I punch you in the back of your head. Faggot.

Fuck wit me once, shame on you. Fuck wit me twice, youre dead.
Send a message via AIM to SeeKret  
Old 04-20-03, 03:24 AM   #6
Blas-Fem-Ous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 7175 06F8

4 sho'....
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.