![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| X Ecution |
|
5 | 83.33% |
| Opponent |
|
1 | 16.67% |
| Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
grim dogg vs X Ecution
IP:
lets go...u drop the verse u droped in the other thread n ill have ma shyt up in around 10 min...1 do dick riden votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
GOGETTA CANNOT VOTE ON THIS BATTLE!...HE HAS BEEF WIT PRODUCTIONS SO HE CANNOT VOTE...IF HE DOES I WILL HAVE MODS DQ THIS BATTLE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
letso ur on rite now post ur shyt please so i can drop mine...1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
hold on there blockhead grim will spit when he's damn good and ready ok? ok good lets do this.....
(I'M TIERD OF THIS MUTHAFUCKER) YO YO, NORMALY BY NOW I WOULD SWING MY GAT AND SHOOT YOU BUT YOUR NAME X-ECUTION RIGHT? WELL I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO EXICUTE YOU. I COME WIT TWO MOVES YOU CANT COMPEAT WIT NIGGA ONE IS KICKIN YOUR ASS AND THE OTHER IS PULLIN THE TRIGGER..GO FIGURE WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT YOUR USELESS ASS SOUL ...YOUR A WANKSTER WIT KIGHTSHADE'S DICK ATTACHED TO YOUR ASSHOLE WHILE I'M A THUG AND A CROOK...EVERY DRUG IN THE BOOK I'VE DONE IT MY NINES AT YOUR BRAIN IS THAT YOUR CHAIN?... RUN IT. I'M SPECTACULER A BATTLE RAP MANUFACTURER STOLE YOUR MAMAS ACURA WRECKED AND SOLD IT BACK TO HER. SEE AT FIRST I WAS JUST FUCKIN AROUND TALKIN SHIT AD HAVEIN FUN. TILL YOU DOWNLOADED MY SOFTWARE KICKIN' YOUR ASS VERSION 1. SO RUN...BITCH GO GET YOU LITTLE PALS TO VOTE FOR YOU...YOU AINT SLICK YOUR JUST CHARLIE BROWN IN A FUCKIN JUMP SUIT.. ON SECOND THOUGHT YOU'D BETTER JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET YOURSELF AND YOUR WHOLE LITTLE PEANUTS GANG FUCKED UP!!! P.S. HURRY UP AND WRITE BACK BITCH GRIM AINT GOT ALL DAY! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
thx...ill drop really soon
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
you just do that sluger ^_^
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Youll hear em sirens like the ambulance was "coming" for you/
and damage ur vision so much ill re-name u "blink 182"/ Cause like 50 cent said "many men wish death upon "you"/ man ive got a tattoo that reads "I just fucked u up on ur battlen debut"/ Ill cut off ya legs during "darkness" like im going to "knight" you/ Cause in "water-terms" my rhymes simply soak rite threw you/ If this was a who~eva loses gets out battle, ud b 'leavin'/ ive beaten ur ass so much your now sick-of-breathin/ This will be going down as a KO with punches your recieving/ Heres a metaphor, ur so immature your like a-baby-teething/ I put vocab up, have u grieving like you was thinkn that skitsophrenics are "self-deceiving"/ But lets face it you dont understand that, in relation it would be like a man "conceiving" (giving birth)/ Everytime you spit it sounds like desperation/ Or maybe like your birth it was a misinterpretation/ Before I Pertrude Ya Bone Leavin' Fractures On Ya Hands/ You Readin My Verse Wit No Rapture While Bashin Ya Mamory Glands / But fuck it I gotta win to take care off/ oh bitch may i ask... how did you like this termination?/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
vooooootes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Registered User
|
IP:
i already said his lines were bitten, look up eminem freestyles on kazaa and ull hear it, its called like phone booth freestyle
either way it was biten and ne1 who bites doesnt deserve a vote besides that obvious fact X ecution won that easy, just a lot more skill harder punches and better word play |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP:
X Ecution in a landslide. Yo come vote on my shit vs. A2Z. Here's a link aight.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=40050
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
x cution got my vote, better punches
vote for metro vs. kerrdezzy n return the favor |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
GIVE PROPS TO THE MAN HE WON THIS ONE ON THE COUNT
OF THE 6 OR 7 BITCHES HANGIN' OF HIS COCK FREEPOSTING!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE I SAID HIPCRITICAL CHEATIN' BITCHES . THAT WAS JUST A WARNIN' SHOT DON'T EVEN BEGIN' TO THINK THAT THIS SHIT IS OVER CAUSE WHEN I COME BACK FOR YOU I'TS THE APOCYLYPES GOODBYE HOES ^_^ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
aight i got sumthin to say grim is way better then that and caspah stfu with ur 1-5 bitch ass procductions can suck my cock all of them grim good job dog
i should break the NO CREW VOTES rule just like his friends did but im not that newnish so production suck my cock im out |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
nah X Won this......Grim Dogg, it seemed like you were just talking....u gotta make those lines rhyme.....X had betta punches all around
Vote- X Vote on my battle Pleez... http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=40152 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yo Quez who the fuck listens to a newb ass whack fucka with only 18 posts? just sign off neva come back
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|