RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
BlUnT-MC 7 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 11:24 AM   #1
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
Q Da Kid v.s. BLuNT-Mc

IP:

20 lines max.. 15 min...
no feeding, biting anything like that...
do crew / dick ryde votes
no hate / un-explained votes...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 11:35 AM   #2
Q Da Kid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ay me going to have to do this letter because im in class now
Gone
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:50 AM   #3
Q Da Kid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'm Back spit first
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:54 AM   #4
Spittin Quik
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ill drop when yall drop
holla at myne
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=44313
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:55 AM   #5
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

nympho maniac in this rap game, always fuckin' up his lines...//
is the way you act in public, the same way you "act online".//
like this was evening-theatre you not a real thug, just a jay-z impersonator.//
waste of mega-bytes, this guy's whole rhyme's composed of mega-'bites'.// *bittin' lines
this ain't mr.rogers block son, but it is time to say good-bye.//
I take your life, break it down for you like this..
your vocab ain't shit.. your moms a whore and your dad's a faggit
you're sisters gay too, but she just wont say it.//
your audios are so bad even soundclick wont play it.// <---lmfao
I could hit you with a 'round'-house and still our positions ain't 'rotatin'.//
I'm on a higher level, you needin' some elevation.//
but damn, you couldn't elevate if you was a fuckin' space-man.//
I'm on cloud nine, you composin' idiotic rhymes in your moms basement.//
face-it, there's no room in this placement for you.//
take up a career where you a slave on a power tool.//
or you.. could maybe get a job as a baby book writer.//
or is it too hard to come up with rhymes like "Climb, Climb, little spider".//
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 12:19 PM   #6
Q Da Kid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'll step on your mike // Im saken you wife //
Im takin your life //
ill thugs like me will be hittin your wife//
My city is trfe // i come form the home of gunz n knifes
Your life is nice // My life nigth//
becuase if any nigga catch you on the streets //
All you see is knifes//
you fellin me right //(yeah) and I ate talkin about my rhymes//
I'm talkin about the bullet that is killin you rigth//
Im runnin the streets// I say with the heat//
If I catch streets shit....// I'm clappin the heat//
Yeah my dads a fag // Moms is dead//but its ok son//
because i'm still slitin your waggs//
Im killin your kids // killin your crew//
Yeah all them pussc ass nigga my gunz pik-ac-cha//
 
Old 05-06-03, 12:22 PM   #7
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

ummm.. I said no feeding.. but you're pro'lly gonna loose anyway so I'll let that go..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 01:19 PM   #8
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

uppin'...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 01:30 PM   #9
JSin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote=blunt mc...clearly he took this much more developed skills and i feel u not going ur hard blunt...nice drop...

vote=blunt
 
Old 05-06-03, 02:39 PM   #10
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

1-0.. uppin'
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 03:10 PM   #11
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote=blunt mc
reason=way better punches and multis
coem vote on
vs. Mic Check
vs. Blac Haze
vs. UnEmceeAble
 
Old 05-06-03, 03:15 PM   #12
.BacK:PaY.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

nice lil battle but i agree with them blunt took it
 
Old 05-06-03, 03:26 PM   #13
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

3-0 .. KO, but until the polls are closed this keeps going..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-06-03, 06:24 PM   #14
B_wyte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

blunt mc gets my vote

q da kid; why u trin to mess wit somebody wit over 1000 post
an u only got 8?
 
Old 05-07-03, 10:34 AM   #15
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

that don't mean shit.. how else do you elevate.. I used to battle nothing but vets, I mean look at my record... They all killed me.. lol, I respect him for even showing up... 4-0... uppin'
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.